[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: we tell each other our hobbies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_npa9mv2Uc51uwkas2o1_1280.jpg (160 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npa9mv2Uc51uwkas2o1_1280.jpg
160 KB, 832x1280
how do you deal with the crippiling lonliness and depression /r9k/?
I like to run track
Nothing makes me feel better then running
>>
Watching vlogs and videos of other people being happy.

God, I'm so pathetic.
>>
I started melting aluminum and I'm getting a lathe
>>
Keep it up OP. The only 2 times I've started running, I've ended up with a GF. Don't give up. There is hope for you yet.
>>
>>24728816
I like to take long drags on cigarettes, and drink alone to forget. I know it'll take years off my life, but then again that's the point.
>>
Taking care of my fish.
>>
Playing guitar, bass, ukulele. It's fun to come home and just fuck around and blast some power chords in the middle of nowhere in outback Australia
>>
>>24728816
drugs. I try to not get addicted by switching from opi to benzo and back. But man opiates I can function on and benzos I'm just a drunk mess.
>>
File: 1437934880078.png (358 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
1437934880078.png
358 KB, 500x606
I draw and write.
Lately it's been lesbian space rock fanart and fanfiction.

I just want Lapis to be happy. ;_;
>>
>>24728898
>>24728973
I know these feelings
Sometimes I write excel sheets where I math out schematics for mmos or card games
Sometimes I write synopses to stories, but never the stories themselves, or outlines to campaign settings
I also practice piano occasionally but I'm not so good at it
>>
Ride my motorcycle, listen to music and go jogging.
>>
>>24728898
How hard are you supposed to drag on cigarettes? I tried smoking a few days ago and feel like I did it completely wrong.

Smoking seems stupid
>>
>>24728816
>go for a run at night in the cold
>come home, hot shower, then mug of hot chocolate

is there anything better?
>>
Video games, reading, swing dance.
>>
>>24728816
I play mandolin (not really god at it but I play other instruments like piano very well).
I am also a certified /g/entooman if that counts as a hobby. Computers are my fucking fetish.
>>
File: 1426021531704.jpg (34 KB, 493x533) Image search: [Google]
1426021531704.jpg
34 KB, 493x533
>>24729057
OP here, I do this a lot and it truly is the comfiest feel
>>
>>24729104
Is Mandolin hard at all? I have been playing guitar for 2 years and always wanted to play Mandolin
>>
>>24729045
Pull the smoke into your mouth then inhale sharply, hold, and exhale slowly.
It's kinda dumb but you buzz and feel feels.
>>
I shoot USPSA and am a Master class Limited shooter heh. I also shoot in some long range competitions, but I'm not very serious about it.

>tfw no one talks to me at matches
At least it means I don't have anyone telling me I need to tape or run the board.

I also play banjo, reload, do math shit for fun, learn, read a lot of technical books, and watch anime. I don't really consider watching or reading to be a hobby. They're more of a pastime.
>>
>>24729178
Not at all. There is a difference in the way the strings are scaled compared to guitar and its a smaller instrument to play too but it can be simple to adapt to especially if you are coming from playing the guitar. Just make sure you get a good quality mandolin. Playing banjo on the other hand...
>>
>>24729322
Thanks man, and yeh, Banjo is fucked
>>
>>24728816

>tfw used to ball hard in running
>ate, slept, breathed it
>nerve damage strikes
>tfw turn from a 15:55 5K runner into a sedentary slob
>have done nothing for the past 2 years
>once every 3 or 4 months go out for a run though
>can still cruise 4 miles somehow
>>
File: wereallgonnamakeitbrah.jpg (20 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
wereallgonnamakeitbrah.jpg
20 KB, 555x555
>>24728816
Lifting my way to chaddom
>>
>>24729623
whats the story with the feels guy? is he just nude here helping pepe with this squat? or is it something more
>>
I have an avocado tree. It's pretty much my best friend.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.