[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even sports make me suicidal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 39.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
39.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
Even sports make me suicidal.
>>
Sports are overrated. No one remembers the Chads on the football team. Half of them will OD or an hero before they are 22. As long as you are not a 300 pound virgin autist, it'll be OK. Speaking from experience as a former 220 pound autist who managed to get laid. Wake up early and go for a jog at 8 AM.
>>
>>24728781
Sorry lionsbro. That was pretty bullshit.
>>
>>24728889
Seriously, though, what do you do when sports are your life, but the team you devote your life to makes you miserable?
>>
>>24729002
>give up on the lions and change teams if it makes you that upset
>b-but bangwagonner!
if you are driven to the point of actual depression over a sport just pick a team that will make you happy instead of sad
>>
Who saw the Packers game? I'm still laughing.
>>
>>24729049
The thing is, being called a bandwagoner is just as bad. Plus, I don't know how I'd manage to completely abandon a team that has been my life for so long.
>>
>>24729002
It's not that bad. Lost one game they should have won. In the end the only difference this probably makes is a slightly better pick.

Let sports make you happy when they do and find something else to focus on when they don't.
>>
>>24729119
But we're talking about 1 playoff win in their entire history. How can I be happy when the Packers have won 4 super bowls and have won the past 4 division titles?
>>
I really am sick of the fucking Packers. I hope their airplane or bus blows up. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>24729152
Their team has been memeing since the broncos game. You can still make fun of them when they implode in the playoffs. The past doesn't matter.
>>
>>24729334
What matters is right now! And guess who's currently top of the division right now! GUESS WHO'S AT THE BOTTOM! WE HAVE NO FUTURE!
>>
File: _20151204_012215.jpg (49 KB, 720x472) Image search: [Google]
_20151204_012215.jpg
49 KB, 720x472
>>24729002
Ya gotta believe
>>
>>24729412
I just can't believe anymore, senpai.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.