[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal mate thread > male > over 21 > decent looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46
Ideal mate thread

> male
> over 21
> decent looking
> not obese
> good hygeine
> has a good job and is hardworking
> emotionally supportive
> does not drink at all
> does not do any drugs
> good leader
> never yells, screams, or hits
> not sarcastic or a joker
> does not play video games
> virgin

Me:

> cooks but only health food that won't make us die of cancer
> cleans
> loving
> has a good job
> not obese
> cute (decent looking)
> speaks several languages
> does not smoke, drink, do drugs
> kissless virgin
> serious and calm and gentle
> kind and loving
>>
>male or masculine demeanor
>will be loyal and love me
>>
>>24728684
I don't believe you.
I fit everything but no drinking/virgin.
>>
>>24728708
I am serious
But I really really hate alcohol, so even drinking a little doesn't sit well with me
>>
>>24728761
I brew my own beer, I consume no more than 2l at a time. Never raised my voice or got in a fight intoxicated, don't drink if I am angry, sick, or under the weather, maybe have some beers with friends a few times a month.

What harm is that if I make 60k/yr, am trying to get a business running, will be going to school while I work, and have a job that keeps me in shape?
>>
>>24728826
>What harm is that if I make 60k/yr, am trying to get a business running, will be going to school while I work, and have a job that keeps me in shape?

Even if you made $1 million a year and were a male model, I hate alcohol. My dad is an alcoholic and it started with drinking just 1 glass of wine a day. "Moderate" drinking is still drinking. Furthermore, if you brew your own beer, that is even more disturbing and depressing because you are investing time and energy into making the poison that intoxicates you and forces you to lose control over your own mind.
>>
TITS OR GTFO MY BOARD
>>
>>24728880
>more disturbing and depressing
Why? I invest collectively no more than 2h of my time for a months supply of beer that costs me $35 instead of $175.

Just because your dad drank too much doesn't mean other men do/will. If you don't want a man to drink, at all, find a Muslim or someone with autism. Frankly I'm a little miffed that I would be just 'tossed out the door' because you're a slave to your upbringing.
>>
>>24728964
you're getting way too insulted. I absolutely despise alcohol. That is it. No alcohol is allowed in my life. And no drugs either. You are still wasting $35. Why not donate that money to charities instead of using it to hurt yourself?
>>
>>24728880
>brewing your own beer
>disturbing and depressing
Coming from whose dad started on an alcoholic path with wine: please end your life.
>>
>>24728880
>alcohol makes you lose control over your own mind
Excellent meme. It's not even a behavioural changer; it doesn't make you do anything you wouldn't want to do whilst sober. Anybody who says otherwise is using it as an excuse to be violent or to cheat on a significant other. In other words, your own father memed you hard.
>>
>>24728880
You're such a boring straight edge loser.

Alcohol literally is responsible for civilization. Sorry you have faulty genes in your pool that makes you irrationally hate alcohol.

You have Daddy issues big time. You try to write about your traits like you're ideal. Far from it. Pathetic. Forever virgin hopefully, you have nothing of worth to offer.
>>
I am all of those things.
I play a video game like once a month though.
Maybe not decent looking.
>>
OP should open a newsstand, with all the issues she has it would be a great business.
>>
>>24728684
What's your height and weight OP?
>>
>>24728684
this is why all females need to leave, how delusional are you, fucking hole
>>
>>24729022
Because I already donate some of my time to charity. There's a shelter 5 minutes drive from me where I try and help guys turn themselves around like I did. I'm also writing letters to kids as santa this year through my job as a mailman.

And while yes there is long term damage associated with chronic alcohol abuse, the volumes I consume at actually help the heart due to the flavinoid content, prevents kidney stones, reduces LDL, prevents clotting, and on top of that I brew both with and without hops something that has been done for medicinal purposes for centuries prior to 1900s medicine.

Again, if you don't drink in excess there's more benefits to the body than harm. Stop using daddy as a metric for your future husband.
>>
>>24728684
>woman
>likes me
That's pretty much it
>>
Looks

>tall
>slender with a flat stomach
>long dark hair
>bright green eyes
>wears glasses
>small or no boobs
>pale skin
>no tattoos or piercings

Personality is something that I would have to 'click' with but

>loyal
>honest
>kind
>compassionate
>sweet
>able to talk to for hours without growing bored or losing interest
>smart
>doesn't play mindgames
>doesn't wear a lot of revealing clothing
>doesn't start arguments for the sake of starting arguments
>doesn't act like a child
>likes me as much as I like them
>caring and willing to show it
>doesn't want kids

I need to start adding additional content!
>>
>>>/soc/

Don't come back, faggot.
>>
>female
>shy
>dainty
>keeps her goddamn mouth shut and doesn't call the cops
>>
>>24729341
>people who ever call the cops on loved ones or family members for anything that isn't life-threatening
I will never understand this behavior
Shit can always be solved by other means
Cop-calling is low
>>
>>24729190
5'4 and 143lbs, why?
>>
File: 1448499408871.gif (363 KB, 192x291) Image search: [Google]
1448499408871.gif
363 KB, 192x291
>>24728684
>male
>cute
>good hygiene
>slender to chubby
>does recreational drugs but isn't a stoner or a druggie
>nice
>quiet
>polite
>kind
>funny
>extremely loyal
>not political
>intelligent
>talented
>good music taste
>brown hair
>green eyes
>5'10 or over
>loves to snuggle
>>
>>24729454
You're almost overweight, literally .5 bmi away. You're young. You're fucked. You'll be overweight within 2 years, and obese in 5.

And she's sitting here like a stacy making a fucking list of demands she expect in someone before they deflower her worthless hymen...

TITS OR GTFO!!!
>>
>>24729455
>>does recreational drugs but isn't a stoner or a druggie
Doesnt exist
>>
does not play video games and doesnt drink.

good luck ever finding someone who does that.

i drink a beer probably once every month. people can enjoy drugs without going mental and losing the plot, its called self control.

theres nothing wrong with playing pc for 30 mins after work. people need a way to relieve stress and zone out for a bit, gaming is a good way to do that.

lighten up a bit op, by being so restrictive you're probably missing out on some really good guys.
>>
>>24729575
She's in the right to be so rigid.
>>
>>24729133
>>24729248
all that defensiveness just proves how attached you are to alcohol

>>24729190
>>24729499
That isn't me, I am 5'1 and 125 lbs, which is also almost overweight and I am not fat because I lift weights. And what exactly is so faulty with my list of demands? The fact that I don't want to date a drinker? That I don't want someone who can't shower? Who can't hold down a decent job?
>>24729341
the doesn't call the cops part sounds like you hit her
>>24729575
if you truly had self control you wouldn't use any substances at all
>>24729524
>>24729605

post contact info
>>
>>24728684
What languages? What's your ethnicity?
>>
>>24728684
>I WANT CHAD

>THIS IS ME GIVE ME ATTENTION
visible sage
>>
>>24729455
I fit it all except that I have hazel eyes.

Occasional psych user, the pot's behind me.
>>
>>24729804
HOW IS THIS A CHAD?
DON'T CHADS DRINK AND DO DRUGS???
>>24729801
I don't want to say online because it is such a specific mix that someone can find me
>>
>>24729756
>if you truly had self control you wouldn't use any substances at all
>or eat unhealthy food or have unproductive hobbies or do anything not work oriented
>>
>>24729455
>5'10 or over

Just end my life
>>
>>24729851
yeah unhealthy food is also bad for you, duh. And if you have self control, you won't eat it either. I stopped eating sugar and eat a low carb diet.
>>
>>24729848
>DON'T CHADS DRINK AND DO DRUGS???
Of course a retarded normalbitch such as yourself would think something like this, fuck off back to /soc/ or reddit
>>
I just want a chick who is normal, boring, even. I just want one who works constantly but doesn't talk too much because she is fulfilled enough to not have to fill empty space with blather. Calm, collected, quiet, can sit and listen to classical over bourbon and just tune out to her own thoughts.
>>
File: 1332366222353.png (148 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
1332366222353.png
148 KB, 250x370
>female
>loyal
>18-24
>hygienic
>good cook
>likes weebshit and videogames
>smokes weed occasionally
>good sense of humour
>qt
>rarely wears makeup
>B-cup
>virgin
>not politically progressive or indifferent
>not a feminist
>introverted and indoorsy
>somewhat shy but hard working
>caring
>doesn't yell or shriek often
>not naggy
>>
>Male
>vegan
>fit/cyclist/outdoorsy
>smart
>funny
>wants to travel the world/move frequently
>can help me build a house
>has a good job
>patient and kind
>clean/structured
>supportive
>preferably not white
>>
>>24729979
areyoume.jpg I have the same desires
>>
>>24729848
>HOW IS THIS A CHAD?
>DON'T CHADS DRINK AND DO DRUGS???
There's run of the mill Chad who goes out, drinks, hooks up with bitches, is a little arrogant, fit, confident, good with women.

And then there's turbo chad who is perfect in every way, good career, doesn't do drugs, cooks, cleans, confident in himself but humble socially etc.`
>>
That's me

Too bad
>>
>>24729455
>not political
>green eyes
>nice
>quiet

Other than this I think I'm good to go

Also is LSD too powerful to be considered recreational?
>>
>>24730007
Good grief, either get a grip and aim to be a good person, or accept the fact that you are not.
>>
>>24729979
>preferably not white

IT HURTS
>>
>>24729993
shit well I'm bi and girls are fine too, esp if they have the same interests ;)
>>
>>24730058
>people who drink aren't good people
Man your father really ruined you.
>>
>>24728684
>does not play vidya

into the fucking trash with you, bitch
>>
>>24729575
you know nothing about me and you're trying to judge my self control based on me having a beer in a social setting once a month.

like i said, lighten up. you honestly think you're going to go your whole life being so strict on whom you deem a suitable partner lol? you denying a great guy because he drinks a beer with friends says more about yourself than the other person.

im assuming you dont use caffeine? you dont take any kind of medication?
>>
>>24730069
If you fit everything else and are white it's okay, I just like the way mixed race people look (future kids), and think darker skin tones are pretty. I also find people of other cultures really interesting, and males who aren't white tend to be cleaner.
>>
>>24730032
why "too bad"
>>
>>24728684
If you're a virgin at 21, chances are you're fucking hideous.
>>
>>24729524
Hello sir.
>>
File: 1408172064201.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1408172064201.gif
1 MB, 303x307
>>24729455
I...actually fit this criteria minus green eyes. Mine are hazel
>>
>>24730101
What race are you? Majority at least if you're a mix
>>
>>24730075
no he was a good dad
but he drank and he would have been a better, happier, kinder dad if he did not drink

good people don't purposefully use a substance which modifies their behavior and blunts their moral judgement

>>24730077
> bitch

What if I told you that the people who create video games are creating them to control your mind? To make you less able to make your own decisions and think for yourself?

>>24730099
No, I don't use caffeine. And I only use medication when I need antibiotics or something. I avoid medication as much as possible and search for the cause of my symptoms so that I can eliminate it. I don't aim to alleviate my symptoms with some kind of OTC medication that will only mask what the true cause of my health problem is
>>
File: 1429061930861.jpg (65 KB, 636x454) Image search: [Google]
1429061930861.jpg
65 KB, 636x454
>>24728684
>male
>my age
>cute face
>skinny lanklet
>smart, maybe smarter than me
>not a slut
>not more than 3 or so past partners
>quiet and introverted
>likes movies, arts, music, reading, cartoons, weed and some other interests I'm not too picky, I just like when people do their own thing
>doesn't follow a crowd, is not a normie
>understanding
>sarcastic, cynical, kind of a cunt but only to normies and assholes who deserve it, not a bully
>isn't shallow but isn't fake i.e. "I'm such a good person the world is all smiles and puppies and memes"
>can read between the lines but is more literal and honest than a sappy poet, but can be sweet when the time calls for it
>good sense of humour
>nerd
me:
>exists
>I'm nice
>good body
>good face
>good humoured
>kinda bad temper because I live with assholes
>jaded from having a lifetime of dealing with son of a bitch asshole pricks
>doesn't drink but I am not opposed to it at times
>has had one srs bf and one fake bf
>I'm smart in my own way
>I like psychology, art, science, memes, health/nutrition, reading, puzzles, music, and MORE
>you should just get to know me 'cause I'm not good at talking about myself
>is aspie
>>
>>24730145
I am not ugly. Maybe you grew up in some crappy area where the norm was to get pregnant and start a family in high school but I didn't.
>>
>>24730167
I'm white. Scottish English and Irish. Blonde, blue-green-grey eyes and pale as hell.
>>
>>24730071
then i'm your girl ;)
>>
>>24730204
"Fembot" speak for "I've only dated assholes but I'm sick of that I want a nice guy now who loves me time to get off the cock carousel"
>>
>>24730229
:3 Let's run away together!
Where do you wanna go first? I've been looking into Thailand, it's one of the cheapest countries in the world to live in, and the fruit is incredible.
>>
>>24730207
KEK, no. I come from a nice white family, my dad is a physician and I'm in university to join him as a future physician. Having sex doesn't mean you're going to get pregnant, use protection like a decent human being. Are you holding onto your virginity like in the 13th century where God would care, or?
>>
>>24730235
no dude you've got it all wrong asshole, I live with a bunch of fuckers I haven't dated any, even if they did act fuckeryish at the time :x
>>
>>24730235
and also you don't have to date assholes to know that they exist retard lol case in point >>24730235
>>
>>24730258
I'd be down for Thailand. Haven't looked much into it but I just would really like to live somewhere very rich in beautiful nature/culture. Possibly Golfo de Morosquillo or something of that type. Definitely Europe too
>>
File: 1437649115079.jpg (62 KB, 402x720) Image search: [Google]
1437649115079.jpg
62 KB, 402x720
>>24730308
comma, because I added it in but the computer didn't add it in for me :( and I know some of you fuckers are gonna start nitpicking at the shit I say lel bitches
>>
>>24730283
well I come from a nice upper middle class family too and my mom saved herself for marriage and my dad didn't sleep with anyone but one person when he was like 23
>>
>>24728684
Fuck off cumdumpster. Why do you post here? You are not welcome.

GO AWAY
>>
>>24729847
sounds good to be desu senpai

>>24729870
how tall are u

>>24730052
why would i like someone who isn't nice
i would consider lsd recreational

>>24730158
nice
>>
>>24730326
Would you be opposed to backpacking/cycling through Europe and Asia?
We could also build a tiny house and take it with us wherever we go.
>>
>>24730226
I'm a quarter Costa Rican does that make me non-white
>>
>>24730183
look, i understand your dislike for drugs. many people are the same. but we live once, if you found an awesome guy that you knew you could spend time with but then found out he enjoys the ODD beer, it would be a shame for you to miss out just because of that one thing.

im extremely strict with myself and certain things about people put me off. but i guess im a fair bit older than yourself and after a while you realise that you cant wait for your perfect idea of a partner to appear, because theres a chance it may never happen.
>>
>>24730407
Do you have "darker features": hair color, eyes, slight olive tone at least?
>>
File: 1397544322037.png (102 KB, 386x529) Image search: [Google]
1397544322037.png
102 KB, 386x529
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ozdW6B2yig
>>
>>24730415
if he truly loved me, he would give up the beer. I hate alcohol and all that it stands for. Would you marry a girl who occasionally snorted cocaine?
>>
>>24730379
Thanks for the free (You). So tell me about yourself, you weeb. No guarantee it'll interest me but crazier meetcutes have happened.
>>
>>24728684
You should date a Mormon.
>>
>>24730403
nope! that sounds pretty cool.
>>
>male
>big round belly
>beard
>sad
>insecure
>clingy
>average or slightly small dick
>does some kind of art
>will do lots of drugs with me
>can calm me down and deal with my crazy
>>
File: BAR7xDA.jpg (425 KB, 2937x2203) Image search: [Google]
BAR7xDA.jpg
425 KB, 2937x2203
>>24730204
actually I should say I would rather he be a nice person who can talk proper shit and hates dumbass normies like I do, but doesn't just pick on just any poor sucker >.< I'm not picky about what you have to be like but I don't really like cruelty,just kind of mocking or "judging" (it's aight sometimes it's funny lel) just when it's like to famous people or people in vines or if it's on the internet, anonymously where i know the person isn't gonna read it/I'm responding to a comment so I'm not afraid to be vicious. I'm kind of a pussy irl though
>>
>>24730415
if i was involved with someone who did coke once a month, but beyond that trained at the gym, ate clean and generally took care of herself and her body the coke on the side really wouldnt be that of a big deal. considering all the horrible things people can do to themselves is taking a drug once a month really that destructive?

then again i dont have the same view on drugs as you do. in saying that i wouldnt date someone who smoked, or did hard drugs/drank every week. but once in a blue moon doesnt seem like an issue.

and you say he should change for you.. relationships dont work like that, it goes both ways.
>>
>>24730483
i keep responding to my posts and not yours..soz.

must be all the booze (jokes).
>>
I fit quite well with your point, i do game from time to time and i don't hava job. I do make money but since my parents and the goverment pay my education alittle "work on the side" from time to time is good. Also like yourself i oppose to drinking. On a different note you might want to be less speccific about what you are looking for cause you might never find it anmiss out on a lot of things you me never be able to redo
>>
>>24730447
Yes yes and yes I do
>>
>>24729454
oh wow i just checked your weight..

5'4 and 64kg? i think you have more to worry about than people having a drink.

good luck on your quest for the perfect male.
>>
>>24730483
>if he truly loved me, he would give up the beer

There is your problem. You are way too self entitled to ever be happy in a relationship
>>
>>24728684
>Ideal mate

>female
>actually likes anime/manga and will actively watch/read new and different series without me telling them about it beforehand
>short would be cute I guess
>has similar but not identical taste in music
>>
> Female
> Over 30
> Over 200 pounds
> good hygeine
> Has a job
> pedophile/hebephile
> Likes anime / video games
> taller than 5'5"

I am doomed.
>>
>>24730757
That's weird, Anon.
You're an odd one.
>>
>>24730757
I'd fuck you good thing I look like a little boy
>>
File: 1448162888457.jpg (170 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
1448162888457.jpg
170 KB, 500x598
>male
>blonde/black/brown/red hair with blue/green eyes
>thin-chubby
>extremely shy/quiet, introvert
>likes anime/manga/reading
>virgin
>passive/submissive so i can take care of him
too bad i'll always be a kissless loser though ;_;
>>
>>24730874
also
>gets flustered easily
>clingy
>short
>>
>>24728684
Ideal mate thread

> male
Ya
> over 21
Ya
> decent looking
Ya
> not obese
Ya
> good hygeine
Sometimes
> has a good job and is hardworking
Yes, no
> emotionally supportive
No
> does not drink at all
Every day babe...
> does not do any drugs
Mmm drugs... Need them to cope with suicidal thoughts
> good leader
Antisocial
> never yells, screams, or hits
I do
> not sarcastic or a joker
Often am
Daily
> virgin
Nope

Me:

> cooks but only health food that won't make us die of cancer
Fuck off
> cleans
Cool
> loving
Ok
> has a good job
Cool
> not obese
Mandatory
> cute (decent looking)
Good
> speaks several languages
OK...
Fun..
> does not smoke, drink, do drugs
Glad you can cope with life sober
> kissless virgin
Ok
> serious and calm and gentle
Ok
> kind and loving
Cool, I'm not
>>
>>24730909
>>24730874
I am all of those things besides short
>>
>>24730950
M I A M I
I
A
M
I
original comment fuck you
>>
File: lonely world.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
lonely world.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
ideal:
>female
>17-24
>cute
>good hygiene
>skinny to fit
>nice
>quiet
>loyal
>intelligent
>religious
>kissless virgin
>not sjw/pc/feminist etc.
>interesting
>pure/innocent
>good cook
>not the type to go out with "friends" and/or party
>hardworker, not the type to complain
>not a nagger, doesnt yell and get annoyed/angry at the smallest things
>good relationship with family

me:
>male
>very fit (grew up running long-distance and soccer, also go to gym)
>decent face
>aiming to become paramedic
>can do all the stuff that comes with living alone (cooking, cleaning etc.)
>enjoy both outdoors (hiking, camping etc.) and indoors (reading, vidya, cozyness etc.)
>nice
>good humoured
>laid back
>religious
>KV
>dont drink at all
>dont smoke at all
>>
I'm everything but no drinks and no drugs. Good luck.
>>
>>24731059
'straya m8 sorry
>>
File: 1431914554448.jpg (243 KB, 720x900) Image search: [Google]
1431914554448.jpg
243 KB, 720x900
>>24728684
>female
>compassionate, understanding, nurturing
>will take me into her home and support me and basically be my therapist in her spare time

I have no idea why anyone would ever do this for me, but after many attempts at therapy I'm fairly certain this is the only circumstance in which I'd have a shot at being able to overcome my personality disorder and grow into someone functional. Assuming I didn't lose myself down a hole of dependency, anyway.
>>
>>24730183
>What if I told you that the people who create video games are creating them to control your mind? To make you less able to make your own decisions and think for yourself?

that's the reason video games are out?
what about simple shooters where it's mostly brainless competitive violence

i mean other than the video games I mostly fit the bill.
>>
>>24728684
>> male
yes
>> over 21
>> decent looking
maybe
>> not obese
yes
>> good hygeine
somewhat
>> has a good job and is hardworking
no job currently, sometimes
>> emotionally supportive
yes
>> does not drink at all
yes
>> does not do any drugs
yes
>> good leader
I don't know
>> never yells, screams, or hits
yes
>> not sarcastic or a joker
sarcasm sometimes
>> does not play video games
not often
>> virgin
yes

would you accept me, OP? am Canadian
>>
>>24730204
anyone? I'm Canadian too and v boring :3
>>
File: helen-kane-02.jpg (46 KB, 454x702) Image search: [Google]
helen-kane-02.jpg
46 KB, 454x702
>>24731252
bump bcus I am very lonely
>>
>>24730204

Sounds like me. What kind of books do you like to read?
>>
>>24731252
stop smoking weed pls
>>
File: 0001.jpg (109 KB, 1015x825) Image search: [Google]
0001.jpg
109 KB, 1015x825
>>24730874
>Me
>Me (reddish dirty brown hair/blue eyes)
>Me (tfw that fucking layer of chub that is hard to get rid of)
>Me/Me/Me (Just finished a book, about to read another)
>Me
>>24730909
>Sometimes me
>Me
>Does 5'7" - 5'8" count

we exist and we are among you
>>
>>24730204
>kind of a cunt but only to normies and assholes who deserve it
Gee, I wonder why you might be surrounded by asshole pricks. Maybe it's because you think it's acceptable to act like a cunt to everyone you happen not to like?
>>
File: artflow_201512040326.png (18 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
artflow_201512040326.png
18 KB, 512x512
>chick
>skinny
>shorter
>smart
>edgy
>cynical
>barren
>drugs
>cute
>insomniac
>>
Ideal Mate

>male
>taller than me or my height (I'm 6'0)
>wants to have a big family
>college educated (I have a BS degree in Biology)
>loyal to a fault (clingy, overshares, protective)
>white
>bonus points if I don't have to deal with their family

Me

>tall
>chubby (used to be rly fat- lost almost 100 lbs)
>college educated
>no family
>boring (only hobbies are watching court trials and playing animal crossing)
>goes to the gym regularly
>good cook
>not a feminist (hates trannies)
>>
>>24731317
hahah i don't "act" I just don't mind talking shit and it doesn't particularly offend me \_('^')_/sorry maybe that's why I mentioned it, yeah I'm kind of judgemental which is just who I am :x sorry bro but I wouldn't judge any of you guys even if I'm a troll sometimes :(
>>
>>24731428
You're a girl, right?

In which case LOCATION.
>>
File: trailer-park-boys.jpg (38 KB, 500x264) Image search: [Google]
trailer-park-boys.jpg
38 KB, 500x264
>>24731291
sorry I'm addicted :( best of luck to you, person who likes me except for da kush
>>
>>24731448
Yes and I'm on the east coast :)

Are you my extremely realistic prince charming?
>>
>>24731455
well that's dumb
>>
File: 3cFWk5M.jpg (1007 KB, 2322x4128) Image search: [Google]
3cFWk5M.jpg
1007 KB, 2322x4128
>>24731289
pretty much anything, you know, magazines, psychology books, books about writing/art/culture/history, fiction, and of course like the classics I think would appeal to me, I also like graphic novels and manga but not as much as I used to :x I'm thinking of getting more into like fantasy and such because a lot of the fiction I read is just random, I don't have any specific "genres" I just love! Also I feel like I read too much boring stuff and stuff that is very literal/based in reality and I'd like to broaden my horizons, I'd like to be a writer of some sort and maybe it would help me be more creative? anywho I'll just read what people suggest or if I hear that something sounds good I'll give it a shot
>>
>>24730204
>>24731455
>likes trailer park boys
>everything else
Not bad.

If only I was a lanklet and not a manlet.
>>
>>24731160
>personality disorder
which one?
>>
>>24731478
No I'm not American, I'm as tall as you, not taller and I'm in the process of getting college educated. Good luck though.
>>
>>24731428
I fit this except for the fact that my family is a pain in the butt.
>>
>>24731504
lol k you're dumb -.-mln just trying to be honest DUDE
>>
>>24731533
As long as they're not Jewish I think we could make it work
>>
File: 201212080046455e5.jpg (149 KB, 480x680) Image search: [Google]
201212080046455e5.jpg
149 KB, 480x680
>>24731519
What's "manlet"? I don't super care about height it's just I think guys my height would rather go for shorter girls and I don't mind, I'll just date who likes me,I like skinny people though but I don't know if I wouldn't be willing to compromise on that a little bit. I think anyone would make a sacrifice or two if they really liked the person.
>>
>>24730697
Not white then. You fit all the other qualifications?
>>
>>24731545
They're not, just typical broken home white Americans. Sadly, I don't think they're the only reason it wouldn't work out. I'm likely a few years younger than you if you've already graduated college. Additionally, I recently added another person from one of these threads on soc. As silly as it may sound, I feel guilty talking to more than one possible romantic interest at once.
>>
>>24729979
>>24730101
> I just like the way mixed race people look (future kids)

C u ck bitches exist.

Her future children will have mental disorders and physical deformities. Potentially scarred mentally for being torn between what family tree they truly belong to, while being rejected by both.

To be honest, you're clearly a dumb-ass teen, kid.
>>
>>24731571
Well, 5'8. Not really manlet territory, just below average, but I just used the word in contrast to lanklet.

I'm not sure if I qualify as skinny either. I'm certainly not fat, but used to lift and am currently 'skinnyfat', so it's kind of middle of the road. Sort of losing weight because caffeine and anxiety though.
>>
>>24731539
tfw you'll never ween a smoker by getting them to smoke your cock instead
>>
Anyone who bathes regularly.
Male. Female, trans. idc.
Just someone who bathes.
>>
>>24731632
Aw that's really sweet anon :) You seem like a nice person, good luck with your qt!
>>
>>24728684
WTF do you do for fun.
>>
>>24731523
Avoidant with schizoid features. Basically my personality formed around keeping part of myself hidden away because I received so much abject hatred.
>>
>>24731661
Thanks! I hope you find a qt3.14 too. Your standards aren't that high, so you'll find someone. Good luck.
>>
File: Crying_Boy_Painting.jpg (44 KB, 280x390) Image search: [Google]
Crying_Boy_Painting.jpg
44 KB, 280x390
>female
>18-21
>artistic
>emotionally stunted

I'm going to die alone.
>>
File: 8OZ6VBi.jpg (283 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
8OZ6VBi.jpg
283 KB, 900x1200
>>24731639
Yeah I kinda figured lanky meant "tall" but I never looked it up and I just kinda figured it meant you looked skinny with twiggy limbs, but more like Stephen Merchant? Hahah I guess I can't really be too picky about fitness or "technicality" because really I'm out of shape too it's just I was blessed with having a light appetite, I just never work out :c I'm the same, I have rank anxiety so I forget to eat a lot of the time and I drink a lot of tea but I don't like coffee that much, is that what you meant?
>>
>>24731783
I like coffee and tea, but coffee is usually easier to grab and go.

East Coast like, actually on the East Coast/Maritimes, or just in the same timezone (EST) as what's East Coast for murrika?
>>
>individual stops responding in a timely fashion

Welp, I have to get up in three hours so RIP
>>
>>24731809
Hahha what? Does it tell you the timezone where you are? For me it just says it in "00:00" hours probably based on where I am, but I'm not on any coast, just smack dab in the middle of Canada haha and my time zone is geographically in Mountain I believe but we go by Central Standard, I'm from Saskwatchewan in case you were wondering. So do you think I'm dateable? What's your favourite tea? were you that book person, what kind of books do you like to read?
>>
she'd be
>long, healthy, golden blonde hair
>white skin with a pink tint
>big blue eyes
>about 5'5"
>thick thighs, nice butt
>flat chest
>really traditional, feminine, girly
>enjoys wearing pretty but modest dresses
>a bit stupid
>loyal
>german accent
>>
>>24728699
Hey there I'm a guy

ORIGNAL COMMENT
>>
bump because robo dating site lel this shit is fun
DON'T ACT LIKE YOU'RE NOT JUST A LITTLE BIT INTERESTED YO
>>
>>24728684
Ideal
>Good looking
>The thinner the better
>Cute behaviour
>Either has a good job and can contribute equally to household finances, or is traditional and can take over the work as a chef, maid, interior decorator etc
>Supportive emotionally and otherwise - partners should ALWAYS back each other up in public
>Submissive, obedient, devoted
>Low self-esteem, clingy
>Shares enough interests that we do things together
>Willing to try new things
>Adventurous, will travel, willing to move around the world
>Speaks another language
>Artistic
>Bi, would go for a threesome
>Kinky, preferably a switch and one that can go to the extremes before safewording out
>Dresses well, cares about her appearance
>Pushes me to be more productive
Me
> /fit/, 6'3'', white
>Dresses well, care about my appearance, pretty shallow desu
>Starting as a doctor next year
>Outwardly life is pretty together - volunteer with a few charities, foster abused dogs, nice waterfront apartment, nice car, fast motorbike, go out a fair bit, etc
>Adore animals
>Devoted, protective, possessive, dominant, confident
>Speak English and semi-fluent Spanish. Can swear / order drinks in a dozen others.
>Sexually a switch but dom more than sub
Interests / shit we'd do together
>TRAVEL - I've spent 2-3 months overseas every year I've been at med school and I don't plan to stop now I've graduated. One of my dreams once I've saved up enough is to convert a 4x4 into a campervan and drive from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego, company would be nice.
>The outdoors. Camping, hiking etc
>Adventure sports - Rockclimbing, white-water rafting, hangliding, scuba, skiing
>Food - Cook a lot, pretty fucking good at it too. Love finding new restaurants and bars
>TV and movies - watch a lot more than I should. Mostly horror and scifi, some arthouse and then anything else that looks good.
>Can talk politics, history or philosophy for hours
>BJJ and Muay Thai
>>
>>24730482
List some vidya and cartoon/animu you like
>>
>>24732365
Chad and stacy LOL
omg how's it feel to be a walking stereotype?
>>
>cute
>likes feminine clothing and dresses
>respectable appreciation of Japanese culture (read: weeb)
>prefers to stay home most days
>likes vidya (but not just standard AAA garbage)
>likes cartoons/animu (and has good taste)
>doesn't go clubbing
>isn't a heavy drinker/drug user
>can be chubby but not fat
>introverted
>able to enjoy ourselves by simply being around each other
>not stupid
>good sense of humor
>not caught up in SJW nonsense (either for or against, although for is an instant no)
>sweet and caring
>reserved
>doesn't smell
>doesn't knock vidya/anime OSTs
>large breasts - Not a necessity, but something I'd like
>long hair, but short hair can be really cute at times
>>
>attractive

That's all that's required because i"ll be engrossed by her looks. Considering that she actually loves me, and will stay with me. We'll be able to grow together and converge our ideologies with one another as time passes by.
>>
>>24732985
Ok you'll have to do, what are your interests or hobbies anon?
>>
>>24732630
Nah m8, I'm totes a robot. I'm, like, such a nerd. I watch all those tv shows like Doctor Who and Game Of Thrones and Firefly. I play tabletop rpgs every week. I even went to one of those nerd conventions last year because my then-gf wanted company cosplaying. We bought a bunch of old pokemon cards and played them for hours underneath a playground slide until the rain soaked through her costume and we realised we might be risking an obscenity charge on the way home. How can you think I'm not a robot? I just don't even!

But seriously. I feel like I'm more of a cyborg than a chad - I'm not that sociable, I hate clubbing, I don't have any real close friends, I'm not chad-level good with girls (I'd probably hook up with only one chick a month and I don't get approached very often). I'm probably mentally ill - I basically feel dead inside unless I've got a fuckload of adrenaline running through my system and I don't think Chad gets off on whipping girls til they bleed or being 'forced' to tongue a girls ass while she cuts lines into your chest.

>>24728684
OP's demands are pretty reasonable, obviously I don't meet them and 'no drinking, no vidya and virgin' rules out a MASSIVE number of guys but this is ideal mate thread.. Laughing at how offended everyone's getting at her 'no drinking' rules.
>>24730483
>if he truly loved me, he would give up the beer.
True dat. Relationships are about compromise.

>>24729455
Also reasonable - surprised by the number of ffemanons posting.

>>24729979
>Outdooorsy,
>Travels
>Wants to build a house
10/10. Building a old-school log cabin in the mountains with some solar panels, a big fireplace and a couple of dirtbikes is my dream #3
>Vegan
>Preferably not-white
Wow. Fuck that noise. Much judgement. Very 1/10

>>24730204
>>24730874
Another femanon? The fuck.
How are you all alone These are such simple requirements!
>>
>>24731809
ugh you should come back, was it something I said? ;_;
>>
File: Schnoz-roll.jpg (23 KB, 254x176) Image search: [Google]
Schnoz-roll.jpg
23 KB, 254x176
>>24732611
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0gOH7w5nfay
This made me realize almost all the games are Japanese. I really need to broaden my horizons when it comes to games.
>>
>>24728684

> speaks more than one language

Red flag.
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
I just want a gf who
>Isn't a liar
>Friendly
>Loving
>Can joke around with
>Hygienic
>Likes horror / thriller movies
>Won't mind me riding road bikes ( Motorcycle)
>Won't mind shooting or going out in the woods etc.. and getting dirty
>Not fat
>Won't mind me playing video games or me swearing
>Won't mind my old collection of Nazi memorabilia.

Literally all i want, it's a touch world being a Slav in Australia.
>>
Ideally
>male
>at least 5'8
>slim, athletic or a little skinnyfat
>has an interest in literature, art, history, etc.
>doesn't have shit taste in music
>doesn't like yung lean
>knows how to cook
>not sucked into vidya
>loves animals
>doesn't do drugs or smokes
>doesn't party or club
>no bad breath, doesn't smell
>isn't manipulative, won't guilt trip me
>loves cuddling and affection
>virgin, or at least hasn't fucked 200 women before

me
>female
>4'10
>skinnyfat
>likes art, literature, fashion, baking, cooking, dreaming
>drug and cigarette free
>loves animals
>loves travelling but also love staying home
>super affectionate
>virgin
>4w5 INFP
>low self esteem, clingy
>either no makeup or light
>flat
>shy
>>
File: fdf.jpg (95 KB, 644x585) Image search: [Google]
fdf.jpg
95 KB, 644x585
>>24733192

Damn sounded like me until you said can cook. I'm also a bit taller. I'm the Slav guy above you. But what classifies as shitty music? Does things like meek mill, Tupac etc.. count as shit?
>>
Ideal mate:
>older than me
>nice body without being too overweight and skinny
>beautiful wavy hair
>usually lightbrown to blonde, any natural hair color will do
>nice eyes
>fashionable
>compassionate and understanding
>D+ Cup Size
>has a passionate for any of the arts
>likes movies and videogames a lot
>won't mind getting nasty in bed but reserved
>super open to anything
>committed and loyal
>emotionally fulfilling
>is willing to be spontaneous about events and dates
>willing to work through issues
>preferably light skin
>isn't into shitty music
>most of all, just isn't a bitch and needs to be able to talk for hours on end if able to
>>
Ideal:
>hwp (slight chub ok - no fat)
>intelligent
>can cook healthy food / clean
>sense of humor
>secure
>good hygiene / doesn't smell
>likes to wear skirts / show off legs
>down for more than just vanilla sex

Me:
>30
>5'11
>professional / salaried
>good hygiene / doesn't smell
>own house
>light drinking / weed use
>plays vidya
>>
>>24728684
Since it's ideally

>super fucking cute facial structure
>any body type except chubby/obese
>fucking fat ass and small waist
>boobs are whatever desu
>loyal
>keeps it 100/honest
>smokes weed, but not a fucking pothead
>similar music taste
>intelligent
>can discuss philosophical topics like the universe
>hygienic ofc
>bushy pussy
>shaves mustache if has one, I shave mine to look presentable, she should too
>absolutely no fucking mindgames for the love of fuck
>can dress moderately fashionable. I dress decently, so she should too.
>not a fucking psycho
>ambitions ofc, not a fucking NEET
>cooking would be def be nice, we could cook together or share recipes
>not a right wing nut job
>ambivert
>some sort of creative talent
>supportive of my ambitions
>sexy legggggssssssssss
>plump lips, none of that thin lip kylie jenner bullshit. I have fairly full lips, so she should too.
>>
>>24733122
>This made me realize almost all the games are Japanese
I did one of those 3x3 grids once and I don't think I had a single western dev game on there.

Games:
>MGS
>Final Fantasy 9
>SMT
All respectable titles, haven't played them though

>DMC
Nice

>Prof. Layton
>Ghost Trick
ABSOLUTELY BASED, some of my all time favorites here.
I also suggest you look into the Ace Attorney (at least the original trilogy) and Zero Escape.

Cartoons:
>Regular Show
>Freakazoid
bretty gud for the few you listed

Anime:
>JoJo
>Beserk
>Golden Boy
Again, ABSOLUTELY BASED.

Golden Boy for me as well takes the cake for some of the funniest shit I've seen, with the dub of course.

JoJo is great for crazy fun and shenanigans and is one of my favorites; it's also great for good amounts of hype.
I still need to finish reading part 7 though.

Berserk is something I just started reading and I'm loving it - massive respect for you.

Seriously girl, I love you.
Great taste all around.
C-contact info, location?

Post keeps fucking up, so posting in two parts
>>
>>24733424
are you black and what country are you from m8?
>>
File: husbando.jpg (659 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
husbando.jpg
659 KB, 1800x1800
>>24728684
>Male
>Over 25
>At least 6'5"
>Fit
>Has a well paying job (so he can buy me gifts)
>Someone dominant (don't want a fuccboi)
>Knows his way around sex
>Isn't afraid of calling me his little slut
>Won't judge me for my sexual past
>Have a nice car (this is a must)

Picture related tbqh
>>
>>24733468
>>24733122

Posting self in response to your original post
I'm not an artist though but I do like to play music (Violin and piano)
Don't do drugs and I don't drink very often at all.
I wish I could be one of those mythical beings, but alas I am a bit on the chubby side
I can also totally be kind and sweet, or at least I think I can.
Feelings might be a bit tough to get through without me getting really emotional though.
Only camped once and never fished, but I'm open to the idea.
Not really that outgoing though, sorry.
I'm also cleanshaven, but I could try to grow out a beard
5'11 by the way
Also I love to cook and would love to cook together

Also for vidya:
>Cave Story
>Ace Attorney
>Mother
>Ghost Trick
>Zero Escape
>Layton
>Majora's Mask
>Kirby Series

Cartoon:
>Gravity Falls
>King of the Hill

Also I suppose I should list
>S1-3 Spongebob
and
>Power Puff Girls

Animu:
>JoJo
>Golden Boy
>Cromartie
>Nichibros
>Yotsuba
>Usagi Drop-pre timeskip
>SZS
>>
>female
>wants to do a bunch of ecstasy and kill ourselves with razor knives while holding each other

plz respond plz
>>
>females get all the responses

why even try as a male unless you're chad?
>>
>>24733474
wow you may as well list
>is named chad
as one of your criteria you obvious troll
>>
>>24728684

>good leader

chadlover please go
>>
>>24733474
Oh and his name should be Chad or something along those lines
>>
her
>female
>really not fussy with age, 21-40
>minimal care about own appearance
>no motivation in life
>no dreams
>no aspirations
>a penchant for getting fucked up on liquor
>not a club go-er, just a drunkard, think Faye Dunaway/Wanda from Barfly
>meat eater
>doesn't expect sex often/ever and understands my dick barely works

me
>male
>23
>bald/bearded
>stocky/overweight build
>drunkard
>meat eater
>broken dick

come live the dream with me girls.
>>
>>24728684
ideal:

>under 25
>christian
>white
>decent looks
>virgin
>wholesome
>pleasant demeanor
>biggest goal is to raise a family
>homemaker
>>
File: dimple_surgery_pictures_03.jpg (122 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
dimple_surgery_pictures_03.jpg
122 KB, 600x400
>>24733481
Hi I'm >>24730204
how bout it m8?
>>
>>24733489
Females are more desirable than males, what else is new.
>>
>>24728880
And you wonder why you're a virgin..
>>
File: 1447977794144.jpg (189 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1447977794144.jpg
189 KB, 960x960
>female
>Around my age
>Shy would be nice, but we won't be able to have conversations because I'm shy as well
>Glasses aren't necessary, but a plus
>Nice
>Caring
>Open views about things
>respects me and friends
>420 friendly
>We don't even have to walk or even see each other in public
>You don't even have to tell your friends who I am, if I'm that much of an embarrassment to you and your friends
>Able to cuddle
>Smart
>Down to earth would be cool
>Not so liberal
>Plays vidya to an extent
>Can respect my self dislike, but tries to help me
>Quiet
>>
>male
>somewhat older than myself (>=25)
>long or white hair
>can at the very least tolerate nerdshit like anime and video games
>but also has an interest in politics/current affairs, history, high culture
>large social circle that i can integrate into
>supportive but demanding
>dominant in bed, up for physical abuse

some of those are probably mutually exclusive.
>>
>>24733478
>Gravity Falls
Mah nigga
>>
>>24733122
>>24733478
Did you not notice my posts, taking a bit long to respond, or just ignoring me?
Because I would like to hear some form of response from you pls ;_;
>>
>>24728684

Any women aged 28+ who doesn't give a shit about online social networking.
>>
>male/fem idc
>doesn't hate the things i love
>can keep up with my sex drive
>big spoon
-organized and clean
-makes me smile
>>
>>24728684
>>me does not
You have horrible grammar, stupid woman
>>
>>24728684
I fit all of those except
>19 y/o
>okay job...for a college student
>>
>>24728880
Lol I actually like this cumdumpster.
You have permission to browse my board
>>
>>24734174
That's basically the females on r9k, they are selective even with whom they reply to.
>>
File: 1409430308399.png (654 KB, 704x995) Image search: [Google]
1409430308399.png
654 KB, 704x995
>>24735176
Had it happen with a guy here too.

Talked a whole shit load in the thread, we were both Rinbros, and then I mustered up the courage and asked for a Skype.
Said sure, gave him mine, he said he would add me, he never did.

Thought I could make a friend that day, but you know, whatever.
Happening here too.

Guess I should get used to this crushing disappointment, eh?
If you excuse me I just made a nice omelet, toast, and roasted tomatoes that are getting cold and I would like to eat my breakfast while I work on my backlog of anime.
>>
`i would quit drinking and smoking for you, because i do those things when im looking for love. i will quit vidya cuz im doing that to fill my time qhile im lookinng for you
+
>>
>>24735282
Not reading your life story. Women cant be lonely.
>>
>>24733192
Damn, woulda married you of you were into chubby strong guys.
>Shy, flat, affectionate
Qt as heck
>>
>>24732365
> Expects wife to be submissive, skinny, AND do all the housework AND work full time AND make good money AND have threesomes and let him cheat

Someone is a little entitled.
>>
>>24733192
Me, except I'm 5'7 and I don't know about the breath. Oh well.
>>
File: 14399942208840.gif (2 MB, 484x341) Image search: [Google]
14399942208840.gif
2 MB, 484x341
>>24728684
This is what you get in the real life, OP.
>>
>>24729274
>wake up
>do not magically receive an ideal girlfriend
>only see more bickering and arguing because people can't stop giving attention to Generic Entitled 21st Century Female OP
sadfrog.exe
>>
>>24736063
You made a long list of specific requirements but somehow are not entitled? Hypocrite.
>>
>tfw putting off finding love until I can start a successful business. Always working out and working and doing college. No friends besides people I talk to at work and school and the gym, and chains
>attractive, tall, well endowed
>constant pleasant demeenor, no mental health issues
>no drug use
>excellant social skills

Some day, I will find the grill for me. And I will make grilled shrimp. Until that day. I must wait. This is the story of my life. Year 2015
>>
>>24729022
Youve got daddy issues girl
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

From a former robot
>>
Ideal:
Female
Slightly clingy
Has hobbies of her own (anime, games, whatever)
Skinny to chubby, i don't mind whatever
I do prefer flat and small chests though
Sweet
Into dom switching (gentle mdom and fdom)
Fuckin loves music
Open to message me a lot
I'm not sure I care about height but short girls are cute
Me:
Manlet
In school
Musician (damn good at it)
Like linguistics and history
Have a lot of time to talk
Slightly clingy
Cuddly
Chubby
Lovey dovey
You can ask for contact if you want, I'll respond as soon as i can
>>
>>24730731
What kind of music do you like?

And pls be original (kill me)
>>
File: 1449021296355.jpg (38 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1449021296355.jpg
38 KB, 640x800
>>24731107
Tfw I fit all of that but interesting
>>
>>24729133
youre just as bad as those 420BLAZEIT faggots. kill yourself
>>
>>24731646
>female
>ocd makes me bathe twice or three times a day

Well hello there
>>
>>24731252
where in canada?

fuckyourselfrobotyoupiecesofgarbage
>>
>>24731428
TFW you meet all the requirements except for size. (5'8)

FML
>>
>>24733144
What kind of nazi stuff?
I love the australian accent pls respond
>>
>>24733192
where are you located?

k.jhsdlkasjfkajsdfhklasdhl;as
>>
>>24733474
>Won't judge me for my sexual past

lel.
>>
>>24729133
frigid roastie with daddy issues

>implying your roast is worth more then cold beer and joint with good mate in the evening
>>
>>24729147
>>24729524
>>24729605
Fish my nigga where you been? You never post your shitty haircut in /soc/ threads anymore. Chav strong bruv
>>
>>24737808
>im a nazi
>teehee its okay, I love your accent!

women.
>>
>>24736551
I encourage you to educate yourself and learn the definition of "ideal", anon.
>>
File: 1392430130388.jpg (21 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1392430130388.jpg
21 KB, 403x403
>>24737808

Had uniforms but i sold them.

Now i still have things such as
>Military Manuals
>Books
>Bayonets
>Cigars / Matches
>Badges
>Money - notes - coins
>Id books
>Personal Letters
>Photos
>etc..

Do also have some WW2 US uniforms, and some WW2 Russian firearms like the M91/30. Don't collect anymore but that's a small gift of it. I'm not racist by the way. Now time for sleep since it's nearly 5am.

Also I'm 21 for anyone interested.
>>
Him:
>25-35
>white
>tall
>lanky or a little chubby but not obese
>outgoing and fun loving
>has goals and aspirations, isn't a NEET
>has cool hobbies that I can partake in
>doesn't want kids
>not a bleeding heart liberal
>no drug problems
>knows when to give me space
>isn't afraid to tell it like it is and put me in my place
>bearded
>some tattoos would be good
>smart
>artistic

Me:
>female
>basically white
>short (5'3")
>slender
>decent looking face
>tattooed
>smart
>artistic
>recovering alcoholic
>poor hygiene
>no domestic inclinations
>doesn't want kids but likes pets
>socially liberal, ultranationalist
>very shy
>usually really serious and sober, but can be goofy around someone I'm comfortable with
>secretly hates self

I'm obviously pretty far from perfect and I don't feel entitled to anything. Just throwing it out there.
>>
>female
>jewish, greek, french, spanish or armenian
>dark, naturally wavy (or not too curly) hair
>dark eyes
>small, petite
>oval face shape
>artsy, creative, a tad melancholic
>>
File: 1424194833197.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
1424194833197.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>24738191
>basically white
>>
>>24729455
Divergences:
>blue eyes
>no drugs
>6'2
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>24738191
> ultra nationalist
> doesn't want kids
>>
>>24738198
is that what your looking for or what you are?
>>
>Asian or half black
>skinny but has fat ass
>likes to drink and do recreational drugs
>likes vidya and reading
>likes cats
>my sense of humor
>good person
>>
File: 1449232267354.jpg (396 KB, 1570x1536) Image search: [Google]
1449232267354.jpg
396 KB, 1570x1536
>>24728684
>>24728880
Holy fucking shit. I would never be remotely interested in such a control freak like you are. And you wonder why you're a kissless virgin? How about not being an oppressive cunt, for one?

Never mind the fact that you appear devoid of any personality whatsoever. "Serious and calm and gentle"? Cooks and cleans? Doesn't play video games? Do you literally wake up, go to your job, come home, eat, and go to sleep?

Grow the fuck up. So what if your dad is an alcoholic? Do you think that everybody who drinks a glass of wine a day gateways into downing a fifth of cheap liquor a day? Normal human beings are capable of making rational and responsible decisions. Maybe knowing his kid would grow up to be such a boring fuck is what drove your dad to drink? Lord knows I'd drink myself stupid every night if I were committed in a relationship to you.

>>24729022
>wasting $35
No, I'd be wasting $35 if I took you out to dinner and found out you were absent any sort of defining characteristics whatsoever.
>>
>>24730538
are you a chink?
>>
>fit, does exercise
>creative
>conservative dress
>no hair dye, no tattoos, no piercings
>doesn't do drugs or party or smoke
>against casual sex and ployamory

That's basically it. I'm the same sort of person. The last girl I was with fit almost all of it but that wasn't really what she wanted. I'd just be happy to find any girl who doesn't want to "live her youth" and go crazy.
>>
>female
>not too fat, chubby is alright
>is a 5/10 or up
>has no problem getting shitfaced every day of the week while remaining functional
>likes to travel and do outdoor activities
>has ar least some taste for movies
>has a personality of her own
>knows personal hygien (english not my first language obviously)
>is supportive of my occasional autism when it comes to new hobbies
>drugs are alright, but in moderation
>does not interfere with my stuff and does not question what i do in order to support a slightly higher class lifestyle

I'm sure you're out there ~<3
>>
>>24728684
I'm assuming you will cook everyday, treat him right and fuck whenever he wants, and not question him, since you except him to be a good leader and be emotionally support while staying away from vices, and yelling all the while working hard.
If you're serious then you're a woman with realistic standards.
Good luck.
You'll find someone like this.
I am :
>Male 19
>Smart but also Lazy as fuck
>Very good looking
>Very loving and caring
>Can make a woman feel like she's the only girl in the world
>Know how to emotionally support someone
That's about it.
My dream is (not possible, but) :
>Female
>between 18 and 40.
>Looks average or at the very least not repulsive
>Don't give a fuck about hygiene nor cleanliness nor substance abuse
>Makes a lot of money
>Supports me
>Pays my student loans

Man if I found such a woman.
>>
>>24738502
Oh yea
add
>She lets me fuck other woman or I am able to do it behind her back
to the list
I almost forgot.
>>
>>24729455
This is literally me, I fit everything.
>>
>>24738502
You forgot to add "drives BMW" to your list of traits
>>
>>24738561
Lol I have no BMW
I'm broke as fuck man, my car is literally a year younger then me (18), but I still have my parents, which means I have housing and food, so its cool.
>>
Me:
>Kissless virgin
>1.75m
>6/20 face
>Basement dweller
>Neet
>Interested in chinese cartoons and porn
>Bad hygiene

She has to be:
>Long, slender legs
>Not religious
>Conservative
>Want children from me (But we won't have any)
>Virgin
>Deepthroat expert
>Long, lush hair
>Not be generic
>Late Byzantine art expert
>>
>>24732365
I respect your ambition. That's uncommon here.
>>
>is a woman
>not obese
>not a whore

Need to lower my standards though, obviously.
>>
>>24728880
I'm not interested in drinking alcohol either. I don't see this as that big of a deal because getting drunk is incredibly overrated. I've only done it once, and I'm not ever doing it again.
>>
File: Superqtinfo.jpg (2 MB, 4132x2948) Image search: [Google]
Superqtinfo.jpg
2 MB, 4132x2948
>female
>won't cheat on me no matter what, I'm ok with someone leaving me but I can't deal with someone cheating.
>>
>>24738056
You call yourself an idealist but OP entitled. Sounds like hypocrisy to me, eeyore.
>>
>>24738378
It's sad that you think that alcohol and video games give a person character instead of things like hobbies, travel, crafts, healthful living, and learning skills. I knit clothes and create things, learn survival skills, read novels, exercise in nature, and travel to local destinations in my spare time but apparently that isn't interesting enough for you. You need alcohol to be entertained
>>
>>24740540
this desu familia, I would tolerate anything in a girl except smoking and drinking because my father was a drunk for 10 years. It all worked out for the better I think because I hate alcohol and drugs.
>>
Her:
Literally a woman with long hair
Me:
Obese
High schooler
Some friends
Have never known love
Pizza face
6'4
>>
>>24740689
How old are you, you sound nice!
>>
>female
>likes to take drugs
>chubby
>nice cute face
>plays an instrument
>likes to joke a lot
>kind and considerate
>doesn't fight a lot
>likes to paint or do something creative

Me:
>male
>loving and kind
>joke a lot
>like to take drugs
>play guitar and paint
>>
>>24740872
20 and I'm not nice.
>>
>>24740540
why are those things above video games?
>>
>>24740987
Well you asked so I will answer. Video games and porn are responsible for emasculating men by making them sedentary, hypnotized, weak, and compliant. They're used by all the secret societies to destroy men and therefore, as a consequence, destroy the family structure so that people grow up being focused only on pleasure and without morals. the hobbies I listed enrich the mind and body and help us to be independent thinkers and leaders.
>>
>>24731376
wtf that looks like me except I never took drugs.
>>
>>24737182
You seem to sound cute. What kind of music are you into?
>>
>>24728684
That's me, but I play video games.
Make the pain stop
>>
>>24740473
Because for OP, "her" list is not an ideal; it is mandatory.
Again, I encourage you to educate yourself and increase your knowledge through learning proper definitions of words and gaining a higher level of reading comprehension.
Shame on me for responding to a generic shitposter seeking an argument.
>>
>>24738547
post pic now

>>24738311
those are still all good
>>
>>24729455
I fit this minus
>5'10 or over (im 5'8)
>green eyes (brown)

also
>good music taste
is subjective
>>
>>24732018
>>24733106
I know this is 12 hours later, but, I had shit I had to get up for today.

Ah, I see, I guess I mixed up you and another person from Canada- who was replying to another post in a fairly long chain I neglected to follow to the beginning.

In any case, I'm not certain about my favorite tea, if presented with a generic range of options I'd usually pick either Early Grey, Chai or something minty. I'm not 'that book person', I actually haven't posted an ideal mate block of text at all, but I do like books for what it's worth. Things I've enjoyed have included The Brothers Karamazov, The Count of Monte Cristo, Nausea, and a few other things like that- I try to stick to classics or philosophy (although my grasp on it is fairly entry level, just some Hume, Sartre, Plato, Nietzsche and Kierkegaard) out of some kind of... well I sort of feel like some stuff is below me... even though I don't feel that great about myself as a person. Maybe it's compensation.

I'm, unfortunately, from Ontario though.

As for whether you're datable, there's certainly nothing that I'd view as a red flag, but I don't know that much about you. Were conditions different, I'd at least go for a first date. Not that I initiate dates, ever.
>>
File: 1449037697917.jpg (125 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1449037697917.jpg
125 KB, 960x540
>>24737782
sk'watch come back to me bebeh I am lonely
>>
>virgin
>mutually caring
>>
>>24742524
whats your contact then?
>>
File: i wish I was autistic.png (621 KB, 810x650) Image search: [Google]
i wish I was autistic.png
621 KB, 810x650
>>24742524
>missing the response to your post literally 14 minutes before you posted it
>instead about to give your contact to some other chump
>>
Partner:
>Female
>Age 20-30
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't do drugs
>Either thin or has good proportions
>Has a kissable face
>Wants kids
>0-3 previous sexual partners from LT relationships
>Has a hobby
>Doesn't mind if I don't like talking much and is ok with long periods of silence
>Likes nature
>Likes animals
>Doesn't have scary friends
>No tattoos
>Minimal piercings
>Likes to be the small spoon
>Likes to lie on top of me tummy on tummy and rest her head on my chest

Me:
>Male
>Age 22
>Doesn't smoke
>Doesn't do drugs
>Skinny
>Tall
>No major defects in appearance besides a slanted chin
>0 previous sexual partners
>Doesn't have many friends
>Doesn't go to many parties
>Doesn't have any hobbies, is however trying to "get into" something

I make myself sound so boring. I suppose I am.
>>
File: 1449035820372.gif (836 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1449035820372.gif
836 KB, 500x300
>>24742241
And you bro, thanks for reviving a thread I thought surely would be dead lel. You seem really cool! And that's funny hahah I got you mixed up with book dude because I think that was just one person who made that comment then left? weird, but I thought nobody was responding to me, was lonely :0 jk hahah I am used to it :p don't we all know that feeling? :3

I don't usually make this many emojis btw, idk I get nervous when I talk about myself. Another thing I'm wary of is going "lol" or hahah too much because that's a lazy habit. And also yeah I got a bit excited to be having someone respond to me, so I kinda just jumped the gun and asked if I was dateable, it was half joke and half curiosity, I don't get a lot of opportunities to go out making friends lel. I would first date you as well! I like that you don't make snap judgements about decisions like that, it shows good character there in my opinion

What did you have to get up for, if you are still here? Do you have a job? What's Ontario like? I was actually thinking of moving there at one point (I wanna live everywhere) but I've actually never traveled really lol. Surely it can't hurt to try :D Have you been to Saskatchewan? It's pretty chill here

True, I don't really have just one favourite tea either because each one has it's own use/occasion. Do you ever try those flavoured kind? Like pumpkin spice, cinnamon apple etc. or fruit kind haha, I'm kind of addicted to tea.

You seem like me, or at the very least someone I could get along with very well, I too am still at "entry-level" reading which I don't mind because it's fun to read and I'm young so there's plenty of time to read anything, I just kind of get aspie about when I finish something really good and that's gonna be the only first time I've ever consumed it >.> get what I mean? When I first saw fight club I resaw it 3 more times then got super depressed for like a month. I like philosophy too, and classics, AND STUFF. characterlimit
>>
File: 03.jpg (35 KB, 373x560) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
35 KB, 373x560
>>24742858
omg are you that guy? dude I'm sorry I was making a super-awesome-mega response -.- but like damn son....patience lol jk sorry >.<
>>
>>24742858
pretty sure you are anon
>>
>>24743105
Maybe, friend, maybe.

>>24743042
>>24742986
Well that's all certainly very enthusiastic.

No job, I've worked before, but I'm in school right now and I don't think I'd be able to balance the two and still get good enough grades. Ontario isn't very far from what you'd expect, there's a few major cities, and then a lot of suburbs just kind of lining the border. I'd say it's boring, but the time I've spent in Toronto makes me inclined to say I've just been in the wrong part of it most of the time.

Never been to Saskatchewan, in any case. The only places I've been more than a couple hours from home have been Florida as a wee kid, and Buffalo/New York a couple times.

I guess I've tried different flavours sort of along those lines, but for the better part it's something plain or just coffee.

As for what you mean about getting aspie after consuming media, the most I get is sort of unconsciously emulating the style of writing from books in my own writing and to a lesser degree my internal monologues.

How old were you, anyways?
>>
>>24728684
Completely humorless. Did the joker kill your family or something?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 46

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.