[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Oh hey guys, I'm your best friend, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: charity-muggers.jpg (95 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
charity-muggers.jpg
95 KB, 800x533
>"Oh hey guys, I'm your best friend, that's why I'm smiling and getting in your way"
>"I just need your money, what are friends for after all?"
>"Did you know that animalrainforestchildren are being harvested right now for use in non-hemp products?"
>"In the past 30 minutes that I've been talking to you, you could have made enough at work to sustain 1000 villages for over a million years."

I almost screamed FUCK OFF CUNT to one of them todfay but luckily only got out FFF. I got so angry I felt sick.
>>
I love rejecting those guys. I try to make eye contact, just so I can give them a hearty "No" and perhaps a pity chuckle as I walk by.
>>
>>24728493
I use the excuse: I'm donating my assets to charity when I die.
Maybe I should have a will, at least.
>>
>>24728444
I feel you OP, I hate those fucks.
>>
>>24728444
Anyone donating money to charity in 2016 is a literal retard.
>>
>cute Hispanic girl stops me on my way one day, not wearing or carrying anything that makes it seem like she's a charity girl
>her phrasing was something like "where's a handsome guy like you off to in such a hurry"
>intense doubt, ask her what she wants from me in the most accusatory tone I can muster
>she immediately goes into damage control
>w-why do you think I want anything can't we just talk?
>Sure but, you want something from me. Listen, I donate blood and my hair *holds shoulder length male hair up* I'm not about to do more
>I-I do too and that's really noble and everything BUT there are people-
>tell her to stop, walk home
>day ruined, even more acutely aware that a cute Spanish girl will never call me handsome because she actually thinks I'm handsome

Feels bad man
>>
>>24728444

>get badgered into it by red cross drone
>give them my old card number
>never actually donate
>still get thank you letters
>>
>>24728444

>mfw some faggot basically told me I was killing starving children by not donating

I would have fucking lost it but I was in my work clothes literally going in to my job, I pussied out and said some weak shit like "well you just lost a donation mate"
>>
>>24728444

>never ask me when I pass them on the street
>tfw they ask literally everyone else who walks by

apparently I'm too fucking hideous SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: euroqueen.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
euroqueen.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>24728444
oh man it's this motherfuckers. i btfo'd oen of these guys he was like trying to sell me to save literal trees.

i first started with saying 'how is me donating money going to stop people in another country harvesting trees?' he already started mumbling around on some vague shit. basically it ended with me saying 'dude fuck off you're a literal con artist working for your sociopathic ceo trying to pull at the heartstrings of people on the street to fund your pockets. filth.' and i walked off.
>>
>>24728493

I've got a whole bit thought out for next time, but it only works if they call me rude

>"no mate, you know what's rude? whats fucking rude is harassing people on the street for money, you sleazy cunt"
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.