[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you were the you, you want to be and not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nlumbxSI5n1thhbjfo1_540.jpg (119 KB, 540x723) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlumbxSI5n1thhbjfo1_540.jpg
119 KB, 540x723
When was the last time you were the you, you want to be and not the you everyone expects you to be?
>>
>>24728216
i wanna lay on that belly at once
>>
I've never been either t b h f a m desu senpai
>>
If I do what I want my life falls apart.
I need external discipline to not be a fuck up. I have a time limit on my internet time and video game time. I cannot trust myself to make good decisions.
>>
>>24728422
Time limit? Maybe you could be a fucking man and stop letting mom bribe you with tendies so she has something to do.
>>
Who else has decided to take the third path: Model your life off someone you admire (historical or fictional)?

Personally, I chose Mao Zedong. My life has been a million times better since. I no longer have any anxiety, because I have a pre-planned way to behave in any situation. I don't need to agonize or obsess anymore; I just follow what the script says to do.
>>
Never. It's back breaking work to get there, but I'm working on it.
>>
Fuck me, that looks almost just like me, same clothing style and everything.

On topic though, Im pretty much always who I'm expected to be instead of who I am. Shits soul crushing.
>>
I am death.
>>
8 or 9 years old.
>>
I have no self.

However a lot of people seem to let down their guard around me a lot. I always encourage people to be honest about what they feel and like and dislike. I'm sure they find it very liberating.
>>
8th grade. After that, years of avoidance just led to future failures that I had purposely tried to evade.

Everything after then went slowly downhill. It nosedived in mid college. Dunno what really precipitated this, other than failure to adapt.
>>
>>24728654
>on r9k
>telling someone to be a man.
>>
>>24728216
I never stopped
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.