[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>8 page assignment >24 hours to do it >30% of my mark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1c00898.jpg (496 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1c00898.jpg
496 KB, 1000x667
>8 page assignment
>24 hours to do it
>30% of my mark
>on a topic I don't care about
>for a class that is useless for my future aspirations
>don't even need it because I'm done with uni this semester since I can't afford to continue with this program anyway
>can't drop out because I'm past the withdraw date

What should I do here, guys? Should I force myself to do a proper attempt at this paper at the risk of running out of time? Should I just make it up as I go along and hand in a piece of shit? Should I just give up altogether and get some sleep?
>>
you should try i think

you'll probably beat yourself up about it later on when you look back on it
>>
Fucking do it you faggot.
Don't be a retard and get an education.
What do you have to lose? Time to shitpost on r9k? Do your fucking homework and work towards building a better society you fucking faggot.
>>
File: my_weiner.jpg (78 KB, 673x486) Image search: [Google]
my_weiner.jpg
78 KB, 673x486
>300 word essay due by the end of December
>get to choose the topic
>worth 10 points of extra credit
I'm fucked. Should I just end it all now?
>>
>>24728250
I doubt I'd beat myself up considering I've done fairly well on the dozen classes I've finished. It wouldn't even drop my grade that much.
>>
>>24728195
come the fuck on mate 8 pages is bullshit. you could bullshit that in a couple of hours if you really didn't even try to make something legitimate.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.