[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your goals for 2016. >get a gf >become a good enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fade.png (653 KB, 867x952) Image search: [Google]
fade.png
653 KB, 867x952
Post your goals for 2016.
>get a gf
>become a good enough artist to gain a following and hopefully start a patreon

pic unrelated.
>>
>>24727843
HahHHHHHHahHahahahahaha

Oh to be 16 again.
>>
>>24727843
>tfw my band got signed this year
>tfw got a gf this year
It won't make you happy anon. True robotdom is unavoidable misery
>>
>create a cure to cure my manletism
>break my masturbation record (10 times in one day)
>>
>try heroin
>buy a gun
>improve relations with stepdad
>destroy all spider nests around my PC
>>
File: download (4).jpg (15 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
15 KB, 205x246
>>24727843

>He's genocidal!
Who has he genocided?
>>
>>24727843
Be able to comfort myself that I am one year closer to death.

Not even being edgy or whatever. I just want the universe to age those fifty years and end that whole debacle of me.
>>
>>24728106

There are death camps in North Korea which are so bad that the prisoners inside practice cannibalism in order to survive. Staline and Hitler are saints compared to that fucker.
>>
>>24728106

The hoes with that fresh af fade nephew
>>
>get gf
>improve life

literally the exact same goals for this year and the year before that and the one before that too.
>>
>>24727843
play vidya

kill myself
>>
>>24727843
Clean my fucking room.
>>
>get diagnosed with ADD for that sweet sweet adderall and STOP RUINING MY LIFE BY PROCRASTINATING UNCONTROLLABLY HOLY SHIT
>get back in the habit of going to the gym (not as a resolution-er though, I'll wait until it's less full- I'm still in pretty good shape I just want to start making gains again)
>maybe get a gf (not likely)
>>
>>24728106
Normies don't use words to express ideas, they just say whatever they feel.

>>24728203
That's not what genocide means.
>>
>>24728554
Adderall actually makes it a lot easier to procrastinate. Basically everything seems way more interesting and rewarding. If you need help with motivation just go see a therapist.
>>
>>24727843
>start a band and play live shows
>make money
>keep dating my crush and hopefully future gf
>>
Pay off loans and continue school
>>
>>24727843

What acts of genocide has KJU commited or intends to commit?
>>
>>24728203
Just like sadam huisane had rape chambers and WMDs
>>
Make it through basic training and my schools. Life is going to suck.
>>
>>24728584
Do you say that as someone who has ADD and tried it, or just someone who's tried it?
>>
>>24728203
Stalin isn't, the Gulags in Siberia were the worst death camps of all time.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.