[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck am i supposed to major in in college???? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1428957234067.jpg (189 KB, 1296x720) Image search: [Google]
1428957234067.jpg
189 KB, 1296x720
what the fuck am i supposed to major in in college????

I've already gone through a lot of options that excited me like environmental science, biology, biochemistry, etc and found out they all have shitty job prospects.

i want something not shitty that also will land me a job and money. is the only fucking thing out there engineering? i took an engineering class in high school and it was so boring it made me want to kill myself

someone help me with choosing a major before i

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
>>
>>24727613
Go to trade school or become a NEET.
>>
File: 1440611966963.jpg (107 KB, 500x782) Image search: [Google]
1440611966963.jpg
107 KB, 500x782
>2015
>still buying the college meme

good goy
>>
>>24727613
If you're in Tennessee, try the free community college. But you're most likely not desu
>>
>>24727720
>>24727705
but ive been poor my whole life and if i go to college I'll be the first person in my family to go. hell, im the first person in my house to graduate high school

im white too
>>
>>24727613
finance homie
accounting
engineering
math
computer science
nursing

pick one
>>
>>24727750
colleges and banks prey on people like you. if you don't have a plan don't waste the money. don't end up like all these fucking morons who get some worthless degree and end up working some shit job because they need to pay their loans back and can't find anything else
>>
I'm doing nursing. I enjoy alcohol too but I don't know where I'd go with that. Brewery, winery, distillery, store? The laws are ass backwards so it's impractical to start my own microdistillery as cool as that would be. Microbrew could work, wine is hard but mead could be neat. I'd like to do a store but again laws are ass backwards. Beer isn't an alcoholic beverage, so I couldn't sell that and wine in the same store.

If only I had enough money to fix laws holding the industry back. What's retarded is these big stills are all buying their shit from the same place. Buillet rye? Faker than a fake fake from fakeville. All they do is slap a label on.

Bourbon is hard to make, but I could at least do a sped up whiskey. Use charred oak chips instead of barrels, age in steel casks and alternatively heat and cool until completion. 8 year bourbon taste-alike in a fraction of the time. Maybe even make it a unique style like Tennessee and b-b-but muh filtration, it's so different.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.