[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start watching vga awards >all this dumb shit that has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1434335276902.gif (407 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1434335276902.gif
407 KB, 250x250
>start watching vga awards
>all this dumb shit that has nothing to do with video game awards
>faggot conan just has to be there too as well as chvrches

i just dont get it familia the whole world wants me to just sit and refresh /r9k/
>>
File: 1448079217853.png (201 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1448079217853.png
201 KB, 500x373
>2 awards for Her Story
>TW3 wins GOTY
Chvrches was fucking awful as well.

The threads on /v/ were complete cancer.
Just 100% shitposting.
>>
>>24727631
Glad to hear TW3 won GOTY, I think it really deserved it. Last game I played was MGSV like a month ago or something, hadn't played anything since, but I went and booted Witcher 3 recently and it just blew me away. It is the antithesis of MGSV, every inch of the game world feels alive, vibrant, exciting. It's an overload of the senses. Even remote side quests have more heart than most whole games.
>>
i just wanted to see zelda
>>
>>24727770
>every inch of the game world feels alive, vibrant, exciting. It's an overload of the senses
Doesn't matter imo. With combat that shit, it doesn't deserve to win anything.

But who gives a shit about a game's gameplay nowadays? :^)
>>
>>24727800
True, but I'm playing with a mod that gets rid of the auto-targeting, I think it makes the combat much better. I'll look up the link if you're interested.
>>
olof should have won, KennyS is shit in all regards
>>
>>24727827
Too late. I'm killing myself in about 90 minutes.
>>
>>24727839
the memes always win my brobot
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.