[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>match with a guy on tinder >don't respond to his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1448029661743.jpg (207 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
1448029661743.jpg
207 KB, 1224x1632
>match with a guy on tinder
>don't respond to his messages

female logic
>>
>>24727123
you were probably too nice anyway.
>>
>>24727123
She's just looking for an ego stroke, anon.
>look at all of these guys messaging me!
>look at all of these matches!
>I must be so desirable and interesting and attractive!
>I can pick and choose whoever I want to give attention to because I am so important!
>>
Sounds like she's either busy or the guy said or did something to make her want to unswipe him.
>>
>>24727151
pretty much this

she'll also open her legs for really hot guys who make it clear they know how to fuck, while also not being autists and making her laugh
>>
>match with a girl on tinder
>don't respond to her messages

Male logic, I swear
>>
File: Kinderpepe.jpg (67 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Kinderpepe.jpg
67 KB, 720x960
> use tinder for 5 minutes
> matched with 30 guys
> only 3 say something that entertains me
> 2 those are very attractive
> find out after I hook up with them separately that they're both jerks
> tfw all men are jerks and you will be alone forever
>>
File: 1443411007019.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443411007019.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>24727218
here's the reply (you) wanted
>>
>>24727218
top b8, m8.
>>
File: bait more.png (178 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bait more.png
178 KB, 1600x900
>>24727218
I hope you aren't serious

Originality
>>
>>24727151
>tfw your only reason to consider using Tinder is to try and get some confidence boost by getting matches
>tfw you'd probably either freak out and delete Tinder is a woman was to magically start a conversation for reasons unknown, or at least just ignore it and pretend you never received the messages as you don't want to spaghetti all over it
Realistically Tinder would only end up lowering my confidence if anything, as I doubt I'd get even 1 match per 1000 swipes, but the concept stands.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.