[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tried making lean out of robotussin >just dumped the whole
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1436325312136.jpg (60 KB, 502x658) Image search: [Google]
1436325312136.jpg
60 KB, 502x658
>tried making lean out of robotussin
>just dumped the whole bottle and threw in candy and soda
>drank it
>actually worked

I'm getting pretty high fellas. What are you guys snorting/drinking/smoking/whatever tonight?
>>
doing the ice bong, I slept all day and just woke up and now I'm here with you fgts/good folk. How's errybody doing?
>>
Lean and DXM aren't even close to being the same thing i wish you faggots would stop with that dumb shit.
>>
Reminder that cough syrup is a shit tier drug that should only be done once as a naive teenager
>>
>>24726889
what kind of robitussin did you buy famalamadingdong?
>>
>>24726995

It's not that bad if you do a large amount of it. Have you tried it?
>>
>>24726889
just cheap beer
>>
>>24726973
Mfw people are too autistic here to realize the difference from the two.
>>
>>24727008

They have a kind at my local publix that is straight dxm with no other active ingredients. I think it was called robotussin dm? i can't remember fampai.
>>
smoking vaped weed from a spoon pipe
should get a lot of money on my next payday though, so I'll be able to afford some buds
>>
i just drink shots or something mixed with amaretto usually. not doing it tonight because i'm (procrastinating) working on my programming assignment

>tfw no burly guy to make me a sandwich while i be lazy and cute
>>
As other people have said, DXM does not equal lean, fucknuts. I just finished taking a bottle of Robogels. Waiting for my real drugs to show up.
>>
>>24727087
>burly guy to make me a sandwich while i be lazy and cute

how you doin

i'm more chubby than burly though t b h is that okay
>>
>>24727124
Enjoy your nausea and uncomfortable 'high'
>>
>>24727126
if by chubby you mean fat then n o i t s n o t
>>
putting the last of my weed in a blunt instead of taking baby ass pipe hits
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.