[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_a RKeDfqYo Even if you th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_aRKeDfqYo

Even if you think you're a pathetic autist, at least be glad you're not this guy and didn't post your embarrassing shit online which brought you universal hatred.
>>
>>24726849
i wish i looked like that guy though. he's pretty good looking and can grow a beard
>>
but I am universally hated, just not interesting enough to be famous
>>
>>24727086
>hated

I think you mean pitied
>>
At least he has the courage to talk to that girl.
>>
>>24727023
>this is what robots consider attractive.
>>
File: 1419220635544.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
1419220635544.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>24726849
>tfw had a 2 year long extreme pony phase from like 2011 - 2013
>tfw remember this video from the brony cringe threads on /mlp/

it was actually one of the happiest times of my life and one of the only times I actually felt part of a positive community and had friends with similar interests.

sometimes I cringe at the shit i did. I was really into it and would spread it around and wear pony shirts and people irl still sometimes mention when i was a brony but god damn that was still one of the best times of my life.

i may have been autistic as fuck but i was passionate about something at least. now im just depressed. im getting nostalgia just typing this out.
>>
>>24727120
good point. usually, people have one of three attitudes towards me
>utter revulsion and hatred
>pity
>total indifference
usually it's 3, 1 is the next most common, and then for some like you it's 2
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.