[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I get away with killing someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2015-11-30-20-52-59--589674337.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-30-20-52-59--589674337.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
How can I get away with killing someone?
>>
You already fucked up
>>
Their a normal btw
>>
>>24726813

Choose yourself as your victim.
>>
If you're going to kill someone, why do you care if you get caught?
Sounds stressful. Best to just enjoy it and make it some kind of crazy ritual murder and go all out.
>>
Join the military desu deasu
>>
>>24726813
Step 1: Shoot them
Step 2: Shoot yourself
>>
>>24726813
kill yourself right after
>>
Cut the body up and boil it down within large pots into a nice broth and consume it.
>>
Hit them with a car.Please down to the vehicular manslaughter. You may not even see any jail time.
>>
>>24726848
Agreed. People underestimate just how fucking fun torture is.
>>24726854
This is also a very viable option.
>>
Make sure you have zero connections with them.
Buy a high caliber rifle and suppressor off the black market.
Snipe them. Profit?
>>
>>24726813
Get them drunk
>>
id just like to say, great meme you got there anon.
>>
File: QgJUL.gif (534 KB, 250x144) Image search: [Google]
QgJUL.gif
534 KB, 250x144
Butcher them
>>
1. hire someone to kill that person
2. tell them you'll paid once the job is done
3. hire another person to kill the first person you hired
4. repeat until every hired assasin is dead,
5. congratulations, you've freed the world from almost every assasin
6. kill self
7. profit
>>
You can easily get away with killing someone who has no connections to you if you aren't an idiot
>>
I think itd be best to not know the person, just pick a rando. Then purchase a common model of rifle and shoot from a distance, that way if anyone else nearby owns that gun there is reasonable doubt. You will probably see the inside of a courtroom but if you don't royally fuck up the execution and have a lawyer who is worth a damn you'll get off.
>>
only people you can get away with killing are randos. Unfortunately you just can't get away with a satisfying murder of someone you know.
>>
Eat them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.