[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh man, weed opens up a whole new dimension of self awareness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Oh man, weed opens up a whole new dimension of self awareness inside my head.

I believe this will be most beneficial if I am to confidently approach better looking women than what I am accustomed to.

I'm 26 btw.
>>
>>24726785
its too late, they really will make fun of you, all of them.
>>
Yeah you were so great at making a good impression towards women sober, might as well approach them with glazed bloodshot eyes, smelling like weed, and mumbling random barely coherent thoughts of euphoria.

That'll surely work, OP.
>>
>>24726785
Adds a level of self awareness for me too, but it makes me realize how much of a piece of shit I am, and i just think of all the shitty things ive done that have brought me where i am today. It's not fun.
>>
>>24726785
Yeah, but then you'll realize that they don't find you any more attractive.
>>
>>24727127
Hey I once got a girls number at a party where I was crossfaded and got her to go out with me. The booze was making me mix up my words and sentences and the weed was making me painfully aware of it. Nothing is impossible
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.