[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else like that comfy feel of christmas> i like walking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nytevxva1R1r2fzy7o1_540.jpg (103 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nytevxva1R1r2fzy7o1_540.jpg
103 KB, 540x540
anyone else like that comfy feel of christmas> i like walking around and looking at the lights people put up on their houses and stuff

it feels like the normies are nicer at this time of the year
>>
christmas lights make me feel better

i wonder if it's nostalgia from childhood?
>>
File: 1423027631719.png (16 KB, 398x516) Image search: [Google]
1423027631719.png
16 KB, 398x516
It's always been my favorite holiday season, really comfy and everything, but the older I get the more depressed it makes me. Seems like every Christmas without a gf just kills a piece of me, year after year.
>>
>having the tree up this early
Around here only poor people do that.
>>
Bleh I used to feel this way but honestly I can trace the worsening of depression with my growing dislike for winter and disenchantment with Christmas

Don't get me wrong snow is beautiful and staying warm and cozy inside is a great feel but the weather just makes wagekeking so much more of a pain in the ass
>>
>>24726707
>poor family
>no tree until the 23rd every year
>parents don't know if they can get presents every year
>they put gifts on credit and put gifts under tree last second

Sigh I drove by the only big house in my neighborhood and they're entire inside is lit up with a tree. Wish they at least got s tree early and put cheap shit under it so I could feel happy.
>>
>>24726786
If it makes you feel better, it's not your fault - it's your parents' for being retards and having children while poor.
>>
File: pepe.png (86 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
86 KB, 327x367
>>24726758

Same brother. It was better in high school when I had a few friends to share. It's progressed to where it's just me and I don't see a gf any time soon. I like a light dusting of snow and just walking around alone thinking.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.