[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just took like 3 tablespoons of syrup, is that enough to feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: EmoPepeORANGEOCTANGULAR.png (22 KB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
EmoPepeORANGEOCTANGULAR.png
22 KB, 400x321
I just took like 3 tablespoons of syrup, is that enough to feel anything? And when is this supposed to kick in? First time btw
>>
You should do some research before taking a drug senpai.
>>
>>24726695
nope nothings gonna happen senpai
>>
lol 3 table spoons. thats the recommended dose for a cough mate
>>
>>24726714
I did. Every thread or post about it on the interwebs is different.
>>
>>24726695

3 tablespoons won't do shit. kill the whole bottle.
>>
>>24726728
US

Syrup (3mg/ml) for 150lb adult
2 tbsp to 2 oz (1/4 cup)

That's what most sites said for first plateau.
>>
No, you barely took anything.

You're not gonna feel a thing.
>>
>>24726695
I had a headache the next day all day, it's not fun. I honestly don't understand the appeal. Then again I'm high on vyvanse all the time so maybe that fucked with it?
>>
>>24726740
Can't do that, the syrup I have has the kidney killing shit.
>>
>these fucking stupid robots doing tussin
Jesus Christ, why don't you guys do real drugs?
>>
>>24726695

>3 tablespoons

Try three bottles next time.
>>
File: 1448993824345.gif (15 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1448993824345.gif
15 KB, 633x758
>>24726779
>tfw i'm on vyvanse too (op)
>>
>>24726765
I also weigh 115 pounds, that might help
>>
>>24726795
Ketamine is difficult to find, and most of the people that are doing DXM are probably underaged.
>>
File: tumblr_n2t9ci1eCn1twtxjco1_500.jpg (72 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2t9ci1eCn1twtxjco1_500.jpg
72 KB, 500x397
>is that enough to feel anything?

You won't be feeling like a whiny emo faggot that's for sure
>>
I'm presuming DXM.

First make sure it's a cough syrup that actually contains DXM.
Next make sure that DXM is the ONLY active ingredient. Very important unless you want to get very, very ill.
Now dosage. It's dependant on body weight but a typical 1-2 plateau trip is around 250mg.
Each different type will have a mg per ml ratio. So say the syrup you have contains 10mg per 5ml, you'd need to drink 100ml to get the desired effect.

I can't drink robitussin any more because the cherry smell alone is enough to make me vomit.
>>
Why do people do this? All it does is kill brain cells and make you more mentally sluggish for a few days afterward. At least booze and weed feel good when you have it.
>>
>>24726878
MXE was godlike and delivered right to your door.
I miss it so fucking much. I could fool people into thinking I was a well adjusted human being when I had it.
>>
FUCK DXM
FUCK TEENAGERS
FUCK DXM
FUCK TEENAGERS
>>
>>24726936

>booze
>feel good

Nope. Alcohol makes me feel like shit and keeps me from being able to sleep. I only drank it back in college before I realized how shit of a drug it is compared to most everything else including cough medicine.
>>
>DXM
>whippits
>nutmeg
>salvia
what a nostalgia rush
>>
DXM is certainly not for me, though it's strong and weird enough that I definitely understand why some people dig it
>>
tried dxm last weekend. gots lots of help from the thread I was in but alas I am a tall fat fuck and I suppose didn't take enough to reach the "4th plateau". only a slight buzz similar to beer but way grosser because I drank 2 bottles worth of syrup and having it all in my stomach was mildly unpleasant

I think I'll just stick to weed and psychedelics
>>
>>24726972

DXM and whippits are legitimately good, don't lump them in with nutmeg.

Salvia's neutral. It's not terrible but it's not particularly fun either.
>>
>>24726944
>I could fool people into thinking I was a well adjusted human being when I had it.
dude ikr? It was the bees knees.

When I was fucked up on it, it was probably noticeable (robowalking) but even after I came down I was still happy and satisfied with life
>>
>>24726997
>he thinks dxm and whippits are good
Teenagers please leave
>>
>>24726997
It's an experience, that's for sure.

I was more mentally stable when I did it. I'd hate to see what it uncovers now.
>>
>>24727030
just because it's legal doesn't make it any less psychoactive or potent

dextromethorphan can knock even the most hardened psychonaut on their ass if they're not careful
>>
>>24726994

>gots lots of help from the thread I was in but alas I am a tall fat fuck and I suppose didn't take enough to reach the "4th plateau". only a slight buzz similar to beer but way grosser because I drank 2 bottles worth of syrup and having it all in my stomach was mildly unpleasant

Anecdotally I can tell you one time four of my friends from back in high school who knew I was a cough medicine addict all decided to buy cough medicine and try tripping on it with me one night during spring break, and only one out of the four actually had a strong reaction to it like I do where you could visibly tell we were fucked up by are flat affect and zombie eyes. One of the remaining three puked before it even had a chance to kick in and the other two just didn't feel much of anything. So unlike other drugs, DXM can be really user specific, probably has a lot to do with the genetics of the user and how well they metabolize the chemicals.
>>
>>24727030

>Teenagers

I'm in my 30s and have a job desu. I'm glad a lot of people have that reaction to the idea of getting high on cough syrup though since it keeps the drug from getting too popular and becoming a DEA target.
>>
Stay away from the lean. That shit will fuck up your kidneys or liver or something.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.