[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women hate effeminate men.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: pf_logo1.jpg (21 KB, 660x227) Image search: [Google]
pf_logo1.jpg
21 KB, 660x227
So why don't they approve of societies that try to keep men from being effeminate faggots? Why don't they want men in danger of reaching wizardry fucking hookers? Why don't they support the rolling back of laws and regulations (all that sexual harassment stuff) that discourage men from getting their nuts together and approaching women?

In short, why don't women politically support legislation and a social environment that makes men more manly?
>>
>>24726677
Because beta kekolds buy them shit.
>>
Because you're assuming women are capable of critical thought
>>
Women want power because of the advantages it gives them.

At the same time, they are sexually aroused by being powerless and dominated.

Sounds contradictory? That's why women are literally insane, what is rational and what is sexually attractive to them are different things.
>>
Women don't hate effeminate men, they hate having sex and relationships with effeminate men

>Why don't they want men in danger of reaching wizardry fucking hookers?
Their vaginas aren't as valuable if they allow anyone to get sex through a simple, no-bullshit transaction. Sex is their only weapon, they want to keep it as valuable as possible

>In short, why don't women politically support legislation and a social environment that makes men more manly
A legislation that makes men more manly gives less power to women's bullshit. They're currently having their cake and eating it too, they have no reason to go after another system. 80% of women go after 20% of men (i.e., the manly chads) and get all the sex and dominance they crave from men until they can't sustain that lifestyle anymore. Then they get the beta-kuck to come in to support her and any illegitimate children. Even after they're married to their beta-providers, they keep fucking around with chad or just divorce the beta and get half his money when they get bored. They have no reason to change the system
>>
>>24726677
They also hate masculinity. They want men to be men when it suits them and not when it doesn't. Changing who you are to suit women is stupid and pointless.
>>
I don't hate effeminate men. I dated a trap for three years.

Men who care about being seen by others as manly are awful.
>>
>>24726677
well, not all? i know a bit that like those kinds of guys.
and also, fuck off, i love feminine men. ;_;

>>24727203
this guy gets it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.