[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 420x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 420x200
ITT: Autism Stories

>be me
>senior in high school
>super into the A Song of Ice and Fire series
>favourite character is Jon Snow
>almost every night I have "Night's Watch Dinners"
> wear a long black blanket as a cloak, sit by the fire, and eat the dinners described in the Jon Snow chapters
> do this for a while
>try to explain it to some kids at school who also read the books
>they tell everyone
>they start calling me "Lord Snow"
>mfw
>>
That's not a bad nickname to have.
>>
>not doing what Jon does and really becoming Lord Snow

You must be like Sam you fuck
>>
>be me, pretty unpopular
>be in class, want to be like the cool kids that call out jokes in class
>teacher says the name of a teacher named "Mrs.Brock"
>make joke about it sounding like the word Brockley
>get yelled at
>go home, cry and do a bunch of painkillers
Jesus Christ I hated middle school
>>
>>24726606

>they start calling me "Lord Snow"
>mfw

Never forget what you are, for surely the world won't. Make it your strength; then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it. Then it can never be used to hurt you.
>>
OP are you trying to mantle John Snow?

You gotta try harder than that. You need to be a bastard and renounce all titles to join some kind of watch organization.
>>
>>24726606
You know nothing OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.