[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start talking to girl everything going well >says i am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: character_thumb_310x175_jimmy.jpg (11 KB, 310x175) Image search: [Google]
character_thumb_310x175_jimmy.jpg
11 KB, 310x175
>start talking to girl everything going well
>says i am cute
>stops responding/talking to me

This has happened atleast 10 times this year alone.

femanons answer me this, why do you do this?

does anyone know why?
>>
>>24726296

Cute just means "you're attractive but not enough for me to want to fuck you."
>>
They don't care enough to keep the conversation going. Ruled you out as a beta, or found themselves a chad, or both.
>>
no Devin
>>
>>24726296
hey at least girls talk to you, i only get called cute and sweet as well, only fat girls call me hot and i hate it
>>
>>24726296
You don't need to ask a femanon specifically to get a correct answer to this.
"Cute" doesn't mean attractive. The closest word I can think of is "pathetic." You are being told in a nice way that your attempts at conversation hopefully leading to dates and whatnot are pathetic. If a girl ever calls you cute, literally just stop responding because she's already decided to do exactly that.
>>
>>24729691
"Cute" can mean cute in a behbeh kind of way or cute in that they are actually attracted to you. It's not just the former
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.