[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck her senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
Would you fuck her senpai?
>>
That's a him isn't it
>>
>>24726169

>That wolfish grin

In a new york minute.

Got a clearer one?
>>
>>24726169
I don't know, who is her senpai?
>>
If it's not a trap
>>
File: 1448848506587.jpg (16 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1448848506587.jpg
16 KB, 250x237
>>24726169
Nah her face creeps me the fuck out.
>>
I like her tits
>>
What do senpai? This could be my chance
>>
She's a little fat senpai from the looks of it, should i make her my fuck buddy?
>>
>>24726199
Heres her face
>>
>>24726304
Which one of those is you? Gray squares or the blue square?
>>
>>24726760
The blue

>I hope she lets me put peepee in her senpai ;_;
>>
update OP
>>
>>24726923
She is asking if i just want regular sex, help.
>>
>>24726952
da fuck do you need help with???

How did you even get to this point? And how many girls did you have to get stood up/flaked out on/ignored by before this moment?

In any case I'm happy for you man.
>>
>>24726980
I'm an autistic retard
>>
>>24726999
...probably not, no. Unless you're very good looking, I don't think you'd be at this point with a girl if you were that bad at game.
>>
>>24726952
>>24726999
post the convo m8
very hard to tell anything from second hand accounts
>>
>>24727022
Jesus christ senpai
>>
>>24727064
time to up your game
she's responding positively, become more assertive, reel her in and nail a time and place
>>
What is this? Tinder? Is it really that easy?

FUCK FUCK

I need to remake a facebook account.
>>
>>24727110
Oh fuck i'm losing her senpai
>>
>>24727250
Relax. Keep talking and like the other guy said, make a firm plan to meet up.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.