[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it doesn't matter if you're lonely >you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1382244657869.jpg (254 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
1382244657869.jpg
254 KB, 1280x884
>it doesn't matter if you're lonely
>you're not entitled to a relationship
>women are not you're playthings
>>
Just Chad and Tyrone's play things, I know
>>
>>24725990
>implying Anna Kendrick knows shit about being a lonely fuck
>>
>>24725990
>tfw no incredibly awkward therapist to go out with me
>>
>>24725990
It does, but it's not anyone's problem but your own.
You aren't, you have to take care of yourself so that you are an attractive partner, both physically and emotionally.
They aren't. Now stop trying to start a flame war.
>>
>>24725990
It does if you wish to have a somewhat fulfilling life
We are also not entitled to oxygen but we still take it anyway.
Yes they are
>>
She's right....I've never felt entitled to a relationship just because I'm lonely. And I'm probably not nearly as fucked up as any of you.
>>
File: 2015-11-29 15.49.01.png (370 KB, 1069x876) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29 15.49.01.png
370 KB, 1069x876
>>24726063
you are so retarded
please exit this board immediately
also commit sudoku
if you honestly believe that's what op means you have a responsibility to the world at large to rid us of your presence
>>
>The world doesn't owe you anything.
>What are you doing to make the world a better place?
Fuck off.
>>
>>24725990

All of those are false statements, OP.
>>
Women say these things constantly, meanwhile they can have a relationship whenever they want to.

If these roasties lived in a world where, suddenly, the tables were turned and only Stacey was able to get a boyfriend, leaving a good percentage of females permavirgins, they wouldn't be saying this stuff anymore.
>>
>>24725990
>implying I'd ever go back to a female psychologist
>spiritual and holistic
>made me do weird things
>thought I was gay until I told her I wasn't
>I couldn't remember things too well afterwards
>sometimes I'd feel horrible when I got back home from telling her about my childhood
>she was ugly and had no bf or husband
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.