[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously have any of you faggots even tried to make a move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 2de.jpg (12 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
2de.jpg
12 KB, 338x338
Seriously have any of you faggots even tried to make a move?
Girls are so easy these days
And i'm far from being a Chad, i'm a bit of a sperg and even got bullied by girls when i was in school.

Except if you are TRULY ugly you have no excuse.
>>
I'm too afraid to make a move on a girl I actually like
And unless I'm drunk I don't care about most random girls
>>
I'm a good catch but incapable of flirting or making a move. Women show interest and I do nothing. Then they usually get cold
>>
>>24725801
I would, but I'll get laughed off
>>
>>24725980
grow a pair, pussy
>>
File: NOOT NOOT.jpg (99 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
NOOT NOOT.jpg
99 KB, 2048x1536
>girl tells me she likes me
>ask her out
>"I'll think about it"
>goes out with my friend
>>
I think I'm just too ugly, I've never been accepted by a girl IRL but have only ever been able to spark things online.
>>
i got real bad acne tho op
>>
Shot down in real life, I prefer just being told no over the let's just be friends and see what happens
Tried dating sites and never got a reply
Tried tinder and only got matches with bots and this was after literally swiping yes to everyone that showed up
>>
>>24725801
I've had 2 girlfriends. Both weren't worth the effort of upkeep. Figured i'm better off single.
>>
>>24725801
>ugly
>no excuse

op....op...baka baka desu
>>
>unless you are ugly you have no excuse

i'm 5'6" and nonwhite hispanic
>>
File: 1449100088682.jpg (132 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
1449100088682.jpg
132 KB, 400x543
>>24725801
Define truly ugly with a visual example, anon..
>>
>>24726090
You must just be ugly. My roommate is legit 5'5 and has a qt white girlfriend and has had a really cute girl on our floor give him top despite the fact she had taller guys into her
>>
>>24726090
And? You father got laid right?
Just go after latinas
>>
File: 1449198692124.jpg (82 KB, 960x653) Image search: [Google]
1449198692124.jpg
82 KB, 960x653
Yes and friendzoned each and every time
>>
>>24726143
>that pic
Just why
>>
For me it's a fact of not wanting to be called creepy or get laughed at by some girl.

I do have a gf, she's my best friend and she made the first move, and now we're more, so at least I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.