[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
black anons/femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7
File: 1440846724387.png (6 KB, 480x386) Image search: [Google]
1440846724387.png
6 KB, 480x386
What do black anons think of """""racist"""""""" phrases like "nigger" and "niggress"?

I'll admit, whenever I read a post with the word "niglet", I giggle.

>dindu
>apefrica
>rape ape
>shitskin
>north american pavement ape

Do these affect you?
>>
they are pretty fucking funny tbqh
>>
>>24725702
>dindu
I think this one is funny
>apefrica
>rape ape
Never heard these before
>shitskin
Don't think anything of it
Never heard this one before, it is humorous.
>>
>>24725702
You said niglet. He he he he.
>>
>>24725702
>dindu
Well I usually I say I aint do shit when the police pull me over so its kinda funny
>apefrica
funny
>rape ape
ok man too far
>shitskin
cumskin
shit lol pham
>>
I cringe every time i see "nigger" posted on this board. It's almost as cringe-worthy as hearing a white person say "nigga" in real life.
>>
>>24725702
There's nothing racis' an saying niggers are niggers, that is just a fact. Racism starts when you say niggers are genetically inferior subhumans and therefore prone to violence and antisocial behaviour.
>>
>>24725702

you can tell how mad they are by how desperately they try to make up similar names for white people. like "cumskin" - they try to force that one constantly. it doesn't make us mad, though, because we know we're superior. same reason every word for "black" eventually becomes an insult (even "nigger" is just a bastardization of latin "niger"): they know they're inferior.
>>
All of these cringe worthy tbqh senpai. How do you white guys react when people call you
>Cum-skin
>Mentally ill
>Wonder bread
>Mass shooters
>>
>>24726272
How are you superior to me though pham?
>>
I can't tell half the time if people on this board are actually racist. I don't see how robots have the authority to be discriminatory towards anyone, when everyone hates us.
>>
>>24726272
You're a robot. You're automatically shit tier. You can't be superior to anyone.
>>
>>24726284
cum helps creating life t b h it's not really analog to shit. this one just sounds awkward

idk it's hard to associate mental illness to a race

never heard this one before

desu nigs are 10% of population but 50% of murders. anyway idk why so many mass shootings are white men. although recently there's been quite diversity in our mass shootings. the oregon guy was some mixed guy, elliot was a hapa cuc k boy, we had that black muslim navy shooter, and that californian muzzy and his saudi gf did one a couple days ago
>>
>>24726284

>Cum-skin

sad attempt to reverse "shitskin"

>Mentally ill

it's like calling me an epileptic. it's too clinical to be insulting.

>Wonder bread

doesn't even make sense. are white people supposed to like wonder bread or something? I've never eaten it. It sounds like they're mad that we found out how much they like fried chicken and watermelon and they're trying to turn it back on us (but failing)

>Mass shooters

not even mad. it's funny and true.
>>
I don't really find it funny. Not even offended or anti /pol/ or whatever. It's just unoriginal and has as much comedic value as calling someone a faggot or retard on this site.
>>
Stop whining you stupid niggers,
>>
>>24726377
Maybe it's so common for negroes to murder each other so that back mass shootings don't get any media attention. Would be great to see the actual numbers.
>>
>>24726309

eh, you're probably better than me at sports and you might be better looking or even smarter, but generally, Africa is a shithole and all Africans want to live in white countries, so that speaks for itself. You're even speaking a Germanic language with me right now.

just speaking objectively, without white people, most of the world would still be living in huts made of elephant poop or whatever (lots of Africa still is). it's more a macroscopic superiority than a personal one.
>>
>>24726208
Do black people actually call each other 'my nigga' now that white hipsters have le culturally appropriated it?
>>
>>24726377
both cum and shit are disgusting things that come out of your body bruh.
>>24726443
Bullshit pham pretty sure the asians would be doing fine without cumskins.
>>
File: 1393823272355.jpg (37 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1393823272355.jpg
37 KB, 396x388
I adore the phrase niglet. It's so dehumanizing but also so accurate. Nigger babies are gross as fuck.

t. not black
>>
>>24726443
Predominantly white south africa is doing arguably well.
>>
File: 1363108366598.gif (988 KB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
1363108366598.gif
988 KB, 500x240
>>24726458
>cum
>disgusting
top pleb
>>
>>24726448
Yh we do but dont say it or we will hit you.
>>
File: 1448241902450.jpg (150 KB, 671x1131) Image search: [Google]
1448241902450.jpg
150 KB, 671x1131
Nugger.
Am I doing it right?
>>
>dindu
Funny, my favorite is the dindu muffins shoop.
>apefrica
Don't really see this one often
>rape ape
See above
>shitskin
Keks all around
Also funny, but I'd probably say my favorites are dindus and basketball Americans.
>>
>>24726342
>>24726368
Both of these are quite true, tbqh familia.
>>
Okay someone need to explain the
>North American Pavement ape

to me.
>>
>>24726458
Chinkies would have done a lot better historically if they could have stopped fighting among their little groups. A lot like black people actually
>>
>>24726458
>the asians would be doing fine without cumskins.

are you Asian tho? I respect Asians tbqh. Even Hitler said their culture was superior. I have no problem with anyone saying they're equal or superior to whites, just because my racism is based on facts. They do skin dogs alive and sort of behave like hive insects, though.

But Asians hate niggers even more than white people do. Most whites see blacks like their little brothers, sort of, and want to help them be happy. Asians just see blacks as vermin.
>>
>>24726443
>living in huts made of elephant poop or whatever(lots of Africa still is)

are you fucking stupid?
>>
Niggers can't be robots because they have huge black dicks.
>>
>>24726523
think of ape species names like "Western lowland gorilla"

almost all african-americans are urban so they're mimicking the gorilla name. north american pavement ape.
>>
>>24726488
Haha like I have black friends, I only say it at my local white hipster bar that used to be a black community center, or when another honkey on Reddit likes the same obscure music as me!
>>
>>24726342
>. I don't see how robots have the authority to be discriminatory towards anyone, when everyone hates us.

one perk of being a long-term social pariah is that you have the freedom to think thoughts and arrive at truths that would lose you all your friends if you had any.

it's not surprising at all to me that so many social rejects entertain subversive or taboo ideas.
>>
>>24726589
I have a massive black dick and it hasn't made my life all that better
>>
>>24726243
>facts are racist
t. you
>>
>>24726602
This is fucking hilarious. kek
>>
>>24726552
Asians hate each other more than black people
>>
>>24726702

non sequitur, Laquondetavious
>>
>>24726724
Who do you think the Japanese(not Japanese Americans)hate more, black people or the Chinese and Koreans?
>>
>>24725702
Nignugs are pretty cool. I wouldn't want any as my friends but I appreciate their unique lifestyle of rape, weed, sizurp, and squeakball.

I still think the Tobies out there all need a good whippin whether they deserve it or not. Just to be safe.
>>
How is it that black people take life so fucking serious, yet not serious at all, at the same time?
>>
>>24726655
It's 2015 f.am, where have you been?
>>
>be black
>can't dribble a basketball or layup
>picked first every year in baskbetball PE

Fucking white people
>>
I'm a white guy that wants to breed a black woman and have black children. I'll take them in public and call them "niglets" loudly and see if I can bait a tumblrina into coming up and lecturing me on racism.
>>
I love the word 'dindu'
>>
>>24726844
People irl wouldn't care. I know a white woman who calls her grand daughter nappy headed bitch sometimes and she's only 6.
>>
>>24726844

>why did you marry me anon?

To troll self-righteous idiots

>awww so sweet
>>
>>24726608
So basically robots are allowed to be edgy because /Social Autism/?
>>
>>24727167
They are not allowed to, society hates and rejects them. However they just are.
>>
>>24725702
its weird
>>
>>24725702
Every time someone random on 4chan says nigger, i don't care, it's pretty much a meme word at this point. What kills me inside is when you guys say it to people who don't mind us, the way you guys shame any girl who says she's been with a black guys with coalburner etc, or for being friends with blacks with niggerlover etc. It really hurts me knowing you guys are influencing qt femots, it hurts me knowing a that the chances of a qt febmot accepting me gets lower every time you guys do it. Two fembots have already rejected me because i'm half black, I don't think i can take another rejection because of my race. I can't fucking change it.
>>
>>24725702
>napa

donkey is the man
>>
>>24726243
>Racism starts when you say niggers are genetically inferior subhumans and therefore prone to violence and antisocial behaviour.
Thats what the word nigger implies
>>
File: 1426016253494.jpg (66 KB, 295x418) Image search: [Google]
1426016253494.jpg
66 KB, 295x418
>>24729058
well maybe u should stick to ur own race when it comes to women

fembot belongs to the white man
>>
>>24729155
I'm mixed anon, i don't have a race. Blacks see me as white and hate me, whites see me as black and hate me.
>>
>>24726844
That...wouldn't make it better. As a matter of fact that would make it worse
>>
>>24726476
South Africa is predominately Black.
>>
>>24726443
>want to live in white countries
No, they want to live in wealthy countries. White countries are wealthy but it's misleading to say they come here because of your skin, because nobody else but white people care that they are white.
>>
>>24729485
in usa we have a one drop rule for black people. you're black.
>>
>>24726443
>most of the world would still be living in huts made of elephant poop or whatever (lots of Africa still is)
It actually isn't lots.
Africans who actually live that way are a minority just like amish in the US.
>>
>nigger
Boring
>rape ape
Stupid
>apefrica
Rare
>dindu
Good. Makes you think
>napa
Always like this one. Would give dap, to anyone working it in convo, irl.
>shitskin
Meh. The fart joke of the epithet world.
>groid
For the lazy
>knee grow
Better for Internet use
>spearchucker
Classic
>porch monkey
Also classic
>buck
Meh

I've been called many on the Internet, but nothing other than nigger irl. I don't even get offended, I'm just so bored of nigger. Spice it up a bit.
>>
What do black femanons think of "nigress" and "sheboon"?
>>
>>24726284
>Cum-skin
This is truly cringeworthy. No one can say this without sounding desperate for a plausible comeback.
>Mentally ill
This too.
>Wonder bread
I've never heard this one before.
>Mass shooters
This one somewhat rustles my jimmies, because mass shooters are only portrayed as such if they're white by the media. Even those Muslim dudes in California were reported as "white" despite being darker than most Mexicans. It's less likely for a white person to commit a mass shooting than it is for a black person to be a felon.
>>
>>24726399
I agree. What is so pathetic is that most white people who use the term I guarantee would actually piss themselves in fear at the thought of calling a black person that to their face. The white supremacy people disgust disgust me buy at least they show their own face and name when using the term. Should be a rule for racist splurge that you can only use it if you got the balls to realnamefig
>>
>>24729485
This is murica??
>>
File: 1448121123156s.jpg (8 KB, 250x240) Image search: [Google]
1448121123156s.jpg
8 KB, 250x240
>>24729485
reesey in tha cut
shoot cho mama up
>>
>>24729861
Australia
>>24729881
I don't understand that
>>
>>24729818
Boy it isn't the niggers I fear, it's the system designed to make you fail if you ever even look at a minority wrong. Have you ever tried to apply to any sort of respectable job if you've posted "NIGGER" anywhere on your Facebook? Of course you haven't, this is /r9k/.

Niggers don't scare me, society does.
>>
>>24729904
It's one of chief keef's classic lines. chief keef is basically the epitome of the american groid
>>
>>24729818
Wait are you trying to say a black person would act like a violent animal just because you call them a dumb word? That's so racist of you.
>>
>>24729911
Don't call me boy. I can assure you I'm older than you.
Why do you care about "the system"? There are more things to worry about that your freedom to abuse somebody. Do you lament you can't slap woman around these days too? I would have thought you'd be more scared about the redundant role of men.

It sounds like you're in a pretty scared place if you fear 'society'. I'm actually interested in what your ideal state would be.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.