[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do all nighter with adderrall >parents drink until 4 am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
>do all nighter with adderrall
>parents drink until 4 am
>wake up at 9
>do their usual loud as fuck routine
>they have literally been running around me being loud as fuck all ALL DAY
>its 10 o'clock and I just want to relax to go to bed
>all I hear is loud uncontrollable yelling from my dad and random thud noises shaking the house every twelve seconds
>finally start screaming and reeing
>they stop

God damn it its like I'm a psychological experiment to see how crazy they can make someone. I don't get how they just literally don't sleep

I haven't had an uninterrupted night of sleep in ten fucking years
>>
>>24725271
MOVE OUT YOU PATHETIC FUCK
>>
>>24725271
Move out for fucks sake
>>
>>24725271

>I haven't had an uninterrupted night of sleep in ten fucking years
>do all nighter with adderrall

Robots are truly, retarded scum
>>
Get over it faggot. I wake up 3-5 times a night to pee
>>
How I can't fucking sleep on top of their shit my neighbors dogs bark from 6 am to 11 at night. Its ten o'clock and my neighbor is revving his rediculously loud redneck truck and letting it idle.

None of you understand what a lifetime of sleep deprviation does I'm permanently disabled because of my parents retardation
>>
>>24725474
I get up to piss too after they wake me up but oh well my dads in the only bathroom we have taking one of his infamous hour long shits before he passes back out or makes more noise to keep me up. And the bathrooms downstairs and our house is cold and dry so I wake up every 2 hours with a sore throat I literally chug 2 bottles of water a morning
>>
File: 93465782034.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
93465782034.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>24725433
>>24725378
>>24725423
He's probably trying to get through school so he can move out. He probably studies late at night because that's when they're quietest. If you haven't lived with people like this you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

>>24725474
I'd see a doctor about that shit senpai.

>>24725482
I'm surprised your parents are even still together. You could probably solve the dog problem if you're smart about it though, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>24725630
I wish I could kill them all. My one neighbor has 2 dogs and the other one has 2 dogs and they let them run loose all morning and they fuck with each other and howl at each other. If I managed to kill those 4 retards there's another dog my neighbor let's loose at the same time every mirnin and it comes up right next to my house and barks outside my window for some reason. Then my other 2 neighbors get dogs on and off and do the same exact shit and my neighbor has a rooster that caws from 4 am to 9 pm

Jesus Christ rednecks
>>
>>24725271
Not sure if possible, but try studying in library during the day?

Take melatonin to fix your sleeping patterns, should also make your sleep more deep and restful so your parents bullshit wont wake you up.
>>
File: 34867023.jpg (68 KB, 792x592) Image search: [Google]
34867023.jpg
68 KB, 792x592
>>24725706
Shit, that's Rolf-tier. What state?

Can you at least drive?

A few hours of just getting away at least once a week will do you good.
>>
Poor op is such a sad little victim :,(
I'm going to kill myself because I feel so sorry for you.
>>
>>24726007
Yeah but I'm 2 hours from a city of 300k and there's nothing there but one big mall and its 35 dollars in gas
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.