[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Anon, I do suppose that it will be getting dark quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pls b my gf3.png (606 KB, 641x477) Image search: [Google]
pls b my gf3.png
606 KB, 641x477
>"Anon, I do suppose that it will be getting dark quite soon. I think that it would be best for us to construct a shelter and build a fire before the sun sets and the night creeps out over the land "
>>
>>24725221
Well let's get to work then
>>
Fuck off OP just let me live my escapism.
>>
>>24725234
>I mean you construct it.
>>
File: pls b my gf4.jpg (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
pls b my gf4.jpg
70 KB, 600x600
>"Anon, please do put another some logs into the fire, as It will be necessary for me to dry my clothes off after bathing me in this body of water "
>>
>>24725221
>no trees anywhere, just shitty shrubs

Yeah lady we're fucked.
>>
>>24725221
I missed the innocence of doing such things. All I might yet come to experience will be tainted by that layer, that proxy of self-awareness, that odious observer that 'meditation' and 'mindfulness' implants in you. I will never experience things directly, anymore, as there will always be that superfluous, useless, parasitic, cancerous self-monitoring, 'at this moment, you are enjoying things', 'at this moment, you are thinking about things', that will just make life less enjoyable, less immediate, while giving nothing in return -- just occupying my precious thought, taking away my precious time and creativity, and making every feeling less potent. Taking away literally all that life is.
>>
>>24725292
Your fault for bathing in clothes

Dumb bitch
>>
>>24725292
>>24725221
Do qt girls really speak like this?
>>
>>24725221
wow really cute girl. what I would give to spend some time in the desert with her, maybe get a kiss on the lips.
>>
>>24725221
HE'S BACK
THANK THE LORD HE'S BACK
>>
>>24725522
Id chain rape until she died of internal bleeding thqh familia(spanish for family)
>>
>>24725221
We could just follow that road in the background
>>
File: pls b my gf.png (449 KB, 553x559) Image search: [Google]
pls b my gf.png
449 KB, 553x559
>>24725597
>following a road
Thats the best way to get yourself killed and eaten, you fucking dumbass
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.