[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even if a girl showed interest in me i would have no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448966607688.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1448966607688.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1536
>tfw even if a girl showed interest in me i would have no idea how to respond
>>
I just ignore them and it develops into hate from there.
>>
>tfw a girl says yes to meeting up but cut all contact cause to social anxiety to actually meet up irl
>>
>>24724932

Girl - hey robot, I really like you. Have for a long time.

Robot - SPAGHETTI SPAGHETTI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI.

Girl - W-what?

Robot - I dropped all my spaghetti on the four channel.

Girl runs, crying.

Robot goes back to making beeping noises while performing mindless repetitive tasks on the Internet.

> does anyone else feel weird clicking the "I'm not a robot" captcha? I've been wondering this for a while.
>>
>>24725055
Haha weird, that's what I do too!
>>
Talk to her and act interested maybe?

You fucking retards act like women are some magical creature. They're human beings use communication
>>
>girl likes me
>compliment/flirt with her once in a while and talk about random bullshit

Is this all there is to it
>>
>>24724932
senpai

one time this negress attempted to be seductive to me at a party. i was wearing a hoodie and she playfully, flirtatiously pulled me closer by the drawstrings

how the fuck do you react to something like that without getting bonetrousled and dropping the spaghetti? I just involuntarily cringe at women acting flirty desu
>>
>>24725077
I'm scared as hell that she'll think I'm ugly irl. I desperately want to see her, and she wants to see me, but I would probably vomit from anxiety
>>
>>24725095
>They're human beings use communication
oh so I go up to her and ask her to have sex with me?
>>
MY THREADS ARE DOING IRON MAN NUMBERS AND I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
>>
I have had girls ask me out in the past in high school but im too socially autistic and i wouldnt know how to have a girlfriend anyway so i rejected all 3 of them.
>>
Fucking moron. You ignore them, then feel a tinge of deep regret when you see her with someone else, then move on again to uncaring self imposed isolation and suppress everything you feel forever, turning it into inner strength to fuel your journey.
>>
>>24725095
>act interested
senpai

there's this one girl i know who only likes me because i showed her DISinterest.
>>
>>24724932
Any one got that .webm with the song and the fan art of her?
>>
>>24725089
Exactly what's happening to me at the moment. Trying to talk to a girl online. She stayed casual I wigged out. Not sure what to do now.
>>
iktfb man. Also,
>tfw you only thrive when people have relatively low expectations of you
>if a woman was to show clear romantic interest in you, it implies high expectations
I wouldn't know how to deal with this without ending up just disappointing that woman.
I can't take compliments unless they're given one on one (and I can somewhat agree with it) instead of with other people around either, because of that. If other people would be around, their expectations would rise instantly, just causing more stress and worry of being able to reach said expectations.

Luckily I'm so blind to hints and signs of romantic interest from women that to my knowledge no women have been interested in me in the past decade or more. It's the one "good" thing about women next to never being clear in their interest to the average looking man.
If I find a woman somewhat interesting, it tends to be an friendly interest rather than romantic interest anyway, so all women I approach are with the intent to acquaint much like I approach men. Works quite well for befriending, which luckily has a lower expectation threshold and thus is very doable and actually enjoyable without stress.
I'll probably never know/learn what to do if a woman would be interested, especially as I'd likely just friendzone her to be safe, but I like my relatively stress-less single life. It is what it is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.