[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fell for the DXM meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: killme.gif (31 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
killme.gif
31 KB, 500x492
Fuck you guys, you made this sound like a good idea.

>Got addicted to cough syrup
>Slowly became retarded from daily use
>Dropped out of school
>Finally got a date from okcupid but literally crapped my pants because DXM addiction ruined my body
>Just took a piss after not being able to for a day and a half and blood came out
>Have a bad fever too but can't stop taking it
>>
>>24724823
I was addicted too, the best way to recover is to literally stop cold turkey as soon as possible. Your mind will hate being sober but eventually it will become more normal until you feel okay. The biggest thing is needing to keep yourself active and your mind off the Dxm, not playing vidya sitting around but being around friends or going for walks, reading, training a skill etc
>>
DXM isn't addictive though?
>>
You only ever hear about the yolo times on dxm, never the literal shitting of the pants times.

>>24725323 anything can be psychologically addictive to an addictive personality.

Stay away from drugs, kids. Anyone that refers to themselves as a "responsible drug user" is an addict.
>>
>>24724823
So instead of looking up the consequences of DXM abuse, you just trusted someone one an anonymous image board. I bet you jelqed and ruined your dick too
>>
I've been meaning to try it
will cashiers look at me funny for buying dxm?
what kind do I need?
>>
>>24725374

Buy the kind with acetaminophen in it, like Nyquil. Anything else could be dangerous.
>>
lmao dumbass chump

Bet you fell for the gomad maymay aswell.
>>
>>24725407

>gomad

I was promised gains.
>>
>>24725392
isn't that the worst idea? you will ruin your liver with that.
>>
>>24725392
You do realize that acetaminophen is one of the things that DOES kill you right?
>>
>>24725418

Only way we can get rid of people who ask easily googled questions on image boards. Next time don't comment on it.
>>
>>24725392
Don't do this it creates mustard.
>>
When I was in the military we used to make fun of the guys who couldn't piss on it. Asked if they were playing "Game of Thrones" on the pisser
>>
>>24725454
This is why military people are stereotyped as career welfare queens. Thanks for being a meat shield, moron.
>>
File: 1426690478805.jpg (113 KB, 539x480) Image search: [Google]
1426690478805.jpg
113 KB, 539x480
Dont blame the drug because you were too lazy to research the proper stuff to take and too impulsive to space out your use

If you do it more than once a month, youre doing it wrong
>>
>>24725491
Thanks for paying for my college family!
>>
>>24725528
>implying you'll actually finish your program
kek. at least you'll get free coffee or sporting event tickets on the sideline where we kiss your star spangled ass during half-time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.