[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: H6eyHKw.jpg (68 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
H6eyHKw.jpg
68 KB, 600x600
>tfw you remember meeting her for the first time .
>tfw it wasnt anything special
>tfw you slowly started getting into her
>tfw enjoying cocktails by the sea on cool summer nights.
>tfw dancing together in the club .
>tfw having sex for the first time . you said you liked long black dresses and earrings . she wore them for you .
>tfw she sent you pictures of her wearing her cute work uniform. saying " good morning babe xxx "
>tfw you let her sleep after having sex , and as you start wearing your clothes she says " are you just gonna fuck me and leave ? " and you stay and cuddle like a moron until the early morning hours.
>tfw you remember the days at the beach together , laughing , swimming together. you remember her sun tanned skin and her hot bikini.
>tfw it's all over now
>tfw you realize people are people , you just projected what you wanted to see .
>tfw she wasn't who you thought she was
>tfw it's all over now
>tfw it's all over now .
>>
FUCK OOUTTA HERE NORMIEEEE

RRAEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
RECKONING WILL COME DOWN UPON YOU IN THE FORM OF YOUR OWN BLOOOOOOOD
>>
>>24724672

......are you ok buddy?
>>
>>24724701
JUST FUCKING BLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED
>>
>sex
>having it to begin with
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24724785
I'll give him some hot sex when I fuck his headless esophagus
>>
>>24724441
I know that feel, all too well. Happened twice, the second time it doesnt hurt as bad...but it still hurts.
>>
kill yourself baka desu
no one cares
>>
>>24724441
No one can relate to this bullshit. No one here fucking dances in clubs, faggot.
>>
File: 1444354039932.jpg (84 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444354039932.jpg
84 KB, 900x900
>>24724852
TWO NORMIE BRADS REEEEEEEAAAEEEEEEI envy you both help me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.