[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please give me pictures of Anita Sarkeesian and erotic stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12
File: 1433614343563.png (426 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1433614343563.png
426 KB, 1200x1000
please give me pictures of Anita Sarkeesian and erotic stories
>>
I hate that cunt but dammit I second this
>>
File: fukkin saved.jpg (53 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
fukkin saved.jpg
53 KB, 800x533
>You dirty, neckbeard! Oh, you wanna play some of your precious video games, manchild? Maybe after you clean my feet a bit I'll let you save Peach.
>>
>>24724723
go on.....and I'm pretty sure thats Photoshopped by my dick doesn't seem to care
>>
File: Anita_sigh.gif (890 KB, 260x269) Image search: [Google]
Anita_sigh.gif
890 KB, 260x269
>>24724379
>How about you listen for once. You want to know my real feelings? How I really feel about you? I think you're pathetic. I think you're the most pathetic person I've ever known. When I first saw you I thought you were only quiet because you were shy and intelligent, I really did. But since then I've come to realize that you're just an angry, bitter, egotistical freak who thinks he is somehow destined for greatness despite having no talent at anything he does. You are worthless. You are so delusional it's actually sad. You think just because you can't interact with people that you're somehow better than them, and that just because you listen to all this weird music and stuff that you're somehow special? I mean are you kidding me? And not only that but you're so clingy. You praise me all the time yet you make little snide remarks about everyone you see. It's like you're trying to trap me in your pathetic little existence and expect me to find your loneliness mysterious or interesting. Well I don't, and I'm leaving, and I'll know better from now on to presume anything about lonely guys like you, because I really don't want to waste my time again.
>>
File: anitapopcorn.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
anitapopcorn.gif
1 MB, 250x250
Anita is a goddess. Please don't fetishize her.
>>
>>24724723
fuuuuuuuuark this is hot
>>
someone post the pic of her without makeup/photoshop where she looks like a typical scheming kike
>>
Please please someone post the one where she has cum on her face
>>
Please dont let this thread die please please i need this please
>>
File: raisethread.jpg (62 KB, 312x445) Image search: [Google]
raisethread.jpg
62 KB, 312x445
PLEASE LET ME SAVE THIS THREAD I NEED THIS SO FUCKING BAD
>Casts Raise Thread
>>
File: Anita_reaction_gif.gif (368 KB, 205x219) Image search: [Google]
Anita_reaction_gif.gif
368 KB, 205x219
>Wow, anon. It's so... small. Are all of you gamers this tiny? I don't think I need to fear rape threats anymore, haha.
>>
File: anita kiss.jpg (72 KB, 739x721) Image search: [Google]
anita kiss.jpg
72 KB, 739x721
>Were you a good boy, today? Did you resist the urge to play video games? Here, let mommy give you a kiss for being such a good boy!
>>
>Anita will never sit on your face and call you a sexist pig
Why even live?
>>
>>24728989
>>24728810
THANK YOU SO MUCH MY PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED
>>
http://i.imgur.com/mH8IPDa.jpg Found it!
>>
quick /r/ post
sorry about stealing your thread for a second but someone post the picture of jughead with his waifu pillow.
>>
>>24729143
looks nothing like her, desu senpai
>>
File: anita dress.jpg (112 KB, 730x1024) Image search: [Google]
anita dress.jpg
112 KB, 730x1024
>Well, anon? How come you didn't compliment me on my new dress? Ugh, you're disgusting. No more video games for you, they're clearly rotting your brain to the point where you don't even know how to treat a sophisticated woman like me anymore.
>>
File: anita sideboob.jpg (112 KB, 544x1052) Image search: [Google]
anita sideboob.jpg
112 KB, 544x1052
>You will never bury your face in Anita's sideboob and lap up her boob sweat

KILL ME AND DO IT QUICK
>>
File: anita.gif (992 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
anita.gif
992 KB, 500x280
>>24729199
>Mmm, anon...
>>
>>24729330

b-b-b-but women are s-s-s-sexualized in v-v-v-videogames
>>
File: DONOTPESTER.jpg (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
DONOTPESTER.jpg
294 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw Anita Sarkeesian is slowly gaining weight
>tfw this is turning me on
>>
This thread basically confirms my suspicion that both the feminist movement and anti-feminist movement are memes to cover up masochism fetishes.
>>
>>24729143
Is this really her? There are many similarities but overall it look nothing like her as >>24729199 says
>>
>>24729534
I highly doubt that's her
>>
>>24729651
I checked with some reverse image searching and confirmed it's now
>>
File: sarkeesian-getty-640x480.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sarkeesian-getty-640x480.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Hmm, she's starting to get a bit of a belly there
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.