[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a Nazi guard at Auschwitz, would you save this cute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
If you were a Nazi guard at Auschwitz, would you save this cute teenage Jewish girl?

White knight reflex: triggered.

She didn't survive

Seriously, how the fuck could they do that? Men killing men is natural, but what the fuck is the point of killing prime JB?

Nazis were closet homos.
>>
Another teenage victim.
>>
File: jew.webm (451 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
jew.webm
451 KB, 720x404
You want to pollute your bloodline and have your children be jews?
>>
File: 1440908031650.jpg (500 KB, 2300x1600) Image search: [Google]
1440908031650.jpg
500 KB, 2300x1600
>>24724245
Man typhus is a fucking bitch. If only the allies had bothered sending food and supplies to the camps instead of bombing the supply lines that ran to them.
>>
She's qt as fuck Tbh.

Men have a duty to protect women and.children. Inb4 white knight, it's what we're made for. And I don't mean protecting anita sarkeesian from Abuse online or shit like that
>>
>>24724354
>thinking your muscles are for protecting women and not beating the other alpha and stealing his stacy
this is why you're a beta.
>>
Only because she's cute? fag
>>
>>24724245

the edgy savagery that is sure to follow just makes me roll my eyes.

it's just sad that something like that happened, and still happens to varying degrees today.

sure would be nice if we could stop being utterly horribly to each other.
>>
>>24724352

Thousans upon thousands of American, German, Jewish, British, and Russians witnesses saw the gas chamber.

What the fuck more do you want?
>>
>>24724245
Pretty sure they raped those girls before shooting/gassing them.
So no worries OP, they didn't go to waste.
>>
File: 1370842079878.jpg (248 KB, 1200x1611) Image search: [Google]
1370842079878.jpg
248 KB, 1200x1611
>>24724425
>the gas chamber.
how could one gs chamber kill so many?
>>
File: 1397070901920s.jpg (2 KB, 125x115) Image search: [Google]
1397070901920s.jpg
2 KB, 125x115
>>24724403

Yes yes good goy. It was a tragedy, a terrible terrible murder of 6000000
>>
File: jewsbtfo.jpg (148 KB, 747x521) Image search: [Google]
jewsbtfo.jpg
148 KB, 747x521
>>24724425
actual proof?
>>
>I have no concept of the greater good

Typical libc u c k
>>
>>24724425
They saw chambers that were used to gas things, usually clothing. Even if there were actual chambers for gassing people then there would be far fewer "survivors" of them, since Zyklon B is insanely toxic to humans.
>>
>>24724245
>She didn't survive

ITT people don't know the holohoax is actually discussing something where the food trade was cut-off and the Germans literally couldn't feed their workers in POW camps

The truth is: The reason they all look emaciated and dead from hunger is because the Allies blocked all the incoming food resources to starve out the Germans, but indirectly killed the Jews as well.

You think I'm lying? You clearly haven't followed history. Look up the allied and axis battle-plans and what was enacted in stopping trade with German and Axis allies.
>>
>>24724493
>>24724425
>>24724403

You kikes sure would be lost without your phoney holocaust
>>
>>24724530

The survivors were the people who weren't shoved into the gas chambers.
>>
>>24724550
>allies indirectly killed the jews

I guess being imprisoned had nothing to do with that. The nazis were innocent.
>>
>>24724562
the holocaust was obviously a lie. no one comes up with real numbers besides the red cross in the image i posted

tl;dr fuck off jew scum
>>
>>24724613
>I guess being imprisoned had nothing to do with that.

At least the Germans didn't rape 9 million women and inject murcery (and to live vivisection) like the Russians.

The Russians were truly evil in WW2. That's why the Cold War happened.

Again, fucking idiots who don't know history and pander to emotion.
>>
>>24724425
God damn they will come up with any new lie and excuse.

This "historical tradgedy" is still being written decades after the complete rape and extermination of germany over a fictional event.

I hope israel becomes a glass radioactive crater. Eat shit.

>im not even fucking white- god damn kikes
>>
>>24724245
>Nazis were closet homos
>implying they didn't put them to use before they were gassed

Tons of sexual sadists worked and fucked around with the inmates in concentration camps.
>>
yes
a
>>
Why was the solution to genocide Jews and not just to breed them out of existence?
>>
>>24724807
Because that would take too long?

It isn't like 100% of the Jewish population was in Europe at that time anyway.
>>
>>24724807
>why was the solution to genocide jews
it wasnt, if the germs wanted them dead theyd have just shot them
the jews were germany's japanese americans
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.