[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never go places with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
>you will never go places with a girl
>>
>>24724176
jokes on you; me and my sister hang out all the time.
>>
>>24724176
depends on the girl
i went to the mall with a monotone hambeast and i cringe looking back on it
now if it was a little syrian girl that spoke no english that would be more fun
>>
>druga linia metra
rather stay home tbf familia
>>
>>24724176
I have, they're annoying unless you're fucking them.
>>
>>24725463
This I don't envy the beta orbiter or the guy who's complacent with being friends with a girl for being able to hang out with them regularly. I would like to be Lil Wayne or Cam Newton or some other rich alpha that traverses the world boning qts
>>
>>24724176
>>24725463

I have I think one female friend who is actually a good friend to me. She doesn't make me do bullshit favors for her and I don't orbit her, we get along really well in a legit way and it's great. Yeah I'll admit, the first time we talked I got kinda excited because we seemed to have a real connection, but we're still on good terms so I'm fine with it.

Most women in my life I don't find terribly interesting or easy to get along with. Even if we have something in common I can't get along with these women because we disagree too much, we and/or they send out this vibe that they don't like me, they think I am annoying, etc. etc. so we simply can't get along.

In general I tend to agree with >>24725463, women can be kinda annoying, in the sense that I'd rather be doing something else, somewhere else, with somebody else that's not them. It's not even a personal thing, I just can't connect with most women (or people, really).
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.