[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that all robots should have a manifesto. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: NormiesHitTheFloor.jpg (905 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NormiesHitTheFloor.jpg
905 KB, 1280x720
Daily reminder that all robots should have a manifesto.

What's your about?
>>
How tight your mom's pussy was despite pushing out a failure of a human being such as yourself
>>
>>24723965
it is a 5k page manifesto which ends with.

>lol I was lying, fuck all ya'll. I'm dead so keep me at rest faggots.
>>
>>24723965
Mine is about how the human species as a whole is a virus on Earth and a plague on nature and how eventually a cure will come along, whether mankind likes it or not.
>>
I was too lazy to write a manifesto, so I just copied and pasted this.

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2303676/black-forest-gteau

It's really long and no one will read it anyway.
>>
>>24724074
hahahaha that's so fucking gay. Is it hard being a contrived stereotype?
>>
File: bed pepe.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
bed pepe.png
80 KB, 500x421
My manifesto I'm currently writing is about the decline of our civilization as a whole.

>tfw 100 pages
I need to get out more.
>>
>not recording your manifesto while on your killing spree
It's 2015
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxNTI0MTk1ODUz.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxNTI0MTk1ODUz.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>24724109
Have you read Ted Kaczynski's manifesto?
Maybe it inspires you. It's quite insightful, whether you agree with him or not.
http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
>>
>>24724074
topkek be original senpai
>>
all of the manifestos i have read have been poorly written. so much so that it makes me feel better about my own writing which i think is pretty shit.

i did like d-roof's bit about the jews being enigma "i don't know why they do the things they do" kek
>>
>>24724145
I've always been very interested in Ted Kaczynski ever since someone said I looked like the Unabomber when I was wearing sunglasses with a hoody one day. Thank you for the link, I'm sure I'll enjoy the read.
>>
>>24724146
The theory of evolution is in every high school science textbook in the world. Doesn't mean the textbook company was "being unoriginal".

Some things are just true.
>>
File: 1441580648818.jpg (107 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1441580648818.jpg
107 KB, 800x850
>tfw no beta uprising
>>
File: 1448383907358.jpg (105 KB, 636x322) Image search: [Google]
1448383907358.jpg
105 KB, 636x322
Mine's just elliot's backwards
>>
File: 1448343270783.jpg (148 KB, 1175x766) Image search: [Google]
1448343270783.jpg
148 KB, 1175x766
About how women are the cause of the problem and there will be plenty more mass shootings until we get government mandated gf's
>>
>>24724074
...MY NAME IS NOT IMPORTANT...

fuck you fucking gay sht robot
>>
>>24723965

It doesn't matter, 99% of people who learn about your shooting won't read or care about your manifesto.
>>
It'd describe life as a "creep", my masquerade as a "normal", my fear of "normification" when I realise that I'm no longer consciously aware about smiling at people - that the mask is becoming the new face, and why I do not wish to be like the normals (They don't learn from their mistakes. Willing to do anything to get pussy, then complain that they did too much to get it. Cheating on each other so much, then talking about how you hate cheaters. The normals cause their own problems and don't think about the long term. They'll fuck anything they can, then complain when someone decides; "hang on, you'll probably cheat on me, you're a risk. Nope". The normals will hate anyone that other normals hate - their herd mentality blinds them, they follow sociopaths like shepherds. I could go on, but I need some stuff for the manifesto).

About practising making small talk, hiding my powerlevel.

The psychological effects of the "Masquerade". Not really caring about others, finding it difficult to become attached.
Being rather superficial.

Finding that people like you more when you don't really give a shit about their opinions, than when you did.
>>
File: selfie.jpg (7 KB, 113x152) Image search: [Google]
selfie.jpg
7 KB, 113x152
>>24724273
>>24724146
>>24724107
SOME OF YOU MAGGOTS ARE ALRIGHT.
DON'T GO TO THE NUCLEAR PLANT TOMORROW.
>>
>>24724287
I'd read it desu
>>
>>24724287
I'd read that desu, sounds interesting
>>
>>24724193
There are also two decent biographical documentaries on him. An older one by the Biography Channel that's more about the Why and interviews with family members,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o96XsGoWwSM
(Unfortunately cropped from 4:3 to 16:9, can't find the original anymore)

and a newer Nat Geo that's more about the what and how.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=141zsgkvv4Y
>>
I'm short, it's not fair to judge me based on something outside of my control, would Stacey and Chad look at Tyrone as a lesser person because of his skin tone?
>>
>>24724553
Thanks senpai, I'll enjoy this!
>>
I'd write something about how languages like Python and Java are a cancer, and C is the best language.

Or something.
>>
Sentient life is an abhorrent glitch in the universe.
>>
>>24724324
WHAT IS THE PASSWORD FOR THE NUCLEAR REACTOR
>>
>>24723965
whether or not my delusions are real or not but i can't prove either way because no one else knows about them to prove they're real and I can't tell them about them without being 100% they actually exist
>>
Mine's about me being a mentally ill degenerate tranny faggot and about how all I want is to be like a girl and have female friends and a partner who loves me.

I don't fit in anywhere and if I came out as transgender to my family they would cut all contact with me and I'd probably lose my job.
>>
>>24723965
mine is just "fuck you"
>>
>>24723965
I have two.
One just talks about my life and why I turned out the way that I am.
The other one is a general opinion on how fucked up this world has turned out to be.
And then there's my journal so they can take a pick if they ever find any of them.
>>
>>24723965

being kind to one another
>>
her and depression
>>
File: lost.jpg (240 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
240 KB, 800x600
>>24723965
>honeypot

honeyblox
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.