[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could someone just insult me please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1380804381965.jpg (51 KB, 692x692) Image search: [Google]
1380804381965.jpg
51 KB, 692x692
Could someone just insult me please
>>
Fuck you why should I
>>
i love you and you deserve to be happy for the rest of your life
>>
Girls don't look at you because you're not very nice to look at
>>
>>24723956
I deserve it
>>
>>24723982
Yeah but your picture is so kawaii I don't even feel like it anymore
>>
>>24723930
post a pic
fff
>>
I think you're a wonderful human being and I hope you get some free fast food for being so awesome.
>>
You're fucking posting on /r9k/. You're already an insult to all of your ancestors and everyone that loves you, if anyone could even manage to love an abomination like you. I don't think you need anyone to insult you; you're already an insult to yourself.
>>
File: 1383459654630.jpg (94 KB, 600x712) Image search: [Google]
1383459654630.jpg
94 KB, 600x712
No. You aren't beyond saving, and you deserve to be saved.
>>
I guess I could insult you. But your father can't. Because if I was your father, I would be so fucking disgusted and repulsed by you, I wouldn't waste the energy on you.

Maybe you should go ask your pops, instead.
>>
>>24723930
Take a good hard look at what other people are doing. People who are younger than you, not as smart as you, and come from worse backgrounds than you. Why haven't you accomplished anything like them? It's within your reach.

Because you're a piece of shit who doesn't deserve what you have. You are a waste of resources.
>>
>>24724020
Could you make more personal maybe

I'm a skinnyfat neet who barely finished high school, and now I leech off my single mom who works in a supermarket. I don't do anything around the house. I just play video games all day.
>>24724067
That doesn't work because my dad is missing and my step dad died.
>>
>>24723930
YOU'RE FUCKING TERRIBLE AT JENGA OP
>>
i bet you're a nice person on the inside and you should probably help that single mom
>>
YOU HAVE MANY GOOD FEATURES
>>
>>24723930

OP confirmed solid citizen.

Love yourself fagget.
>>
>>24724137
That's cold
Originality is cool
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.