[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i kill my sexual and love needs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: robot feels.jpg (2 KB, 125x84) Image search: [Google]
robot feels.jpg
2 KB, 125x84
you will never have pic related
here's type of guy that gets hot girls
large/tall build, strong facial features, overall dominating/bullying appearance and expressions.

personality matters, you need to be a bully else woman won't respect you
looks even more, you need to be tall and strong/fat as well have a symetric face

fuck this gay earth

is there any scape asides from suicide?
>>
>>24723892
Anon I'm a twinky manlet shutin and women love me.
You should just become a girl
>>
>>24723892
>is there any scape asides from suicide?

Yeah, it's called self-improvement.
>>
>>24724005
>it is possible to become an alpha
>it is easy to get taller and mean, bro
>just become a tall bully bro its easy bro
>>
>>24724033

>I don't want to put in enough effort to exercise
>I don't want to put in enough effort to eat well
>I don't want to put in enough effort to develop emotionally
>I don't want to put in enough effort to have a career
>I don't want to anything to challenge my perspective because then I might have to confront and take responsibility for my own shortcomings
>>
In all seriousness i recently started dating what i would call a stacey and i asked for her insight on this after this fat guy hit on her
>Cbf typing the story tbqhwyf
And this is a shorter version of what she said
>"It mostly comes down to personality, i mean i wouldnt date a guy who's shorter than me because i wouldnt feel safe and i wouldnt date a guy who didn't care about his appearance but if they have a personality and different traits that make up for their shortcomings i would date them"
So there you have it guys
Get out of your mums basement and go for a walk, learn what it means to be alive today and don't let it just pass you by
>>
>>24724258
Unless you're an insanely fat manlet in which case either drop some weight and become Chad or just give up
>>
>>24724258
>it's personality
>i mean, i wouldn't date an ugly guy or a short guy
>but yeah it's totally personality
women lmao
>>
>>24724122
>It is possible to get taller and develop chad facial aesthetics.

i go to the gym and i changed my personality for the better yet i'm still an ugly manlet with muscles, some of us just got bad luck and were not blessed with good genes.
>>
>>24724373

I mean yes you are screwed there, but there are literally billions of short-ass, ugly-ass dudes who have wives and girlfriends.

You know how that's possible? It's because there are also literally billions of ugly women.

Your inability to find a sexual partner is on you and your habits and your standards, not some systematic bullshit that's fucking you over.
>>
File: 0056 - Jk8ZzkM.jpg (128 KB, 396x482) Image search: [Google]
0056 - Jk8ZzkM.jpg
128 KB, 396x482
cut off your dick op
do it
>>
>>24724521
There are also not great looking guys with good looking girls. And vice versa. I always wonder how those couples get together.
>>
>>24723892
There's chemical castration, but they only prescribe it to rapists and pedophiles. If they make vasectomies doable to the public... Why can't we get castrations?

I know how you feel, I don't want to have sexual attraction, and needs; it fuels my sexual frustrations to hate women more.

I realize getting a gf or bf; doesn't matter because someone out there will be hitting on them and asking out for dates. Plus, a lot of people in relationships are vulnerable to leaving their partners for someone else. It's a hard thing to live with.

Yes, it'd be awesome to live a sex-free live ^.^.

Look's like the possible solutions is to get on some serious government-like anti-depressants, or rape/pedo on women/children.
>>
If you have to ask you wont be able to.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.