[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Join the Wizards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Tesla_circa_1890.jpg (474 KB, 940x1260) Image search: [Google]
Tesla_circa_1890.jpg
474 KB, 940x1260
Nikola Tesla, despite being 6'2", European, and looking like the pic, was celibate. This is the man who invented alternating current, radio waves, radar, X-rays, and so much more, yet he never once had the inclination to touch a vagina. But why?

Because he was smart.

Because he knew that relations had nothing to offer, and that there was more to life. He had an obligation to humanity, and a cause to fight for. And he was smart enough to know that relationships would only be a drain. He never gave in to his instincts, and as such, transcended the boundaries of what is possible.

And all of you can do it as well.

While I'm pretty sure most of this place would desperately cling to any slightly attractive human specimen they could find, I'm also fairly sure that none of them would touch anyone from here consentually. And that's okay. Western society has placed an unfair burden on all guys that they need to have a girlfriend or they have failed at life. But only you can decide whether or not you are content. Besides, the effort required to get a desirable body is actually quite large, and the time spent becoming what society views as attractive can be spent doing pretty much anything else. So, in a way, when you try to become attractive, you end up becoming less of a person than you could have become.

Point is, have a cause. All of you have the ability to connect to the internet, and since you can read this, you now have access to basically unlimited knowledge. If you feel like you can't change anything, chaos theory effectively makes you a god. Don't give in to society's expectations, because only you will know your true wants. Now go, and be the next Nikola Tesla!

--Random stuff to help--
Amazing programming tutorials (may help some people, I don't know):
https://www.youtube.com/user/thenewboston

Motivation
https://www.reddit.com/r/getdisciplined/comments/1q96b5/i_just_dont_care_about_myself/cdah4af
>>
I'd rather kill myself than live the rest of my life without getting a gf. It's the only thing I want. I don't wanna be rich or smart I just want a cute girl to tell me she loves me.
>>
>This is the man who invented alternating current, radio waves, radar, X-rays, and so much more, yet he never once had the inclination to touch a vagina. But why?

No he didn't you gullible fuck. I bet you also believe that story about Edison promising him $50,000.
>>
>>24723823
>But why?
Must have had no sexual urges at all.
>>
>>24723823
>he never once had the inclination to touch a vagina. But why?

Unless I'm mistaken, I think pigeons may have played a part in this.
>>
File: wizardicon.jpg (38 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
wizardicon.jpg
38 KB, 850x400
>>24723823

Isaac Newton was celibate as well, and he invented calculus.

The NoFappers were right: abstinence gives you superpowers. Do NOT fall for the roastie's tricks.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.