[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 19483907659034.jpg (43 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
19483907659034.jpg
43 KB, 242x251
Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was the captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
>>
>>24723585
Sad thing is I'm pretty sure most of /r9k/ and 4chan as a whole are too young to remember this pasta.
>>
>>24723585
>perfect
>football

Your brain injuries are seriously going to limit your success later in life. But that's fine; you had glory days, hold onto that.
>>
>>24723708

Oh god you were right >>24723727

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>>
>>24723708
>implying it isn't really John
>>
>>24723708
And of course, like clockwork: >>24723727
>>
File: 1444225021024.jpg (59 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1444225021024.jpg
59 KB, 530x444
this pasta brings back memories.....
>>
>>24723768
>>24723760

Maybe you fags are just getting double rused
>>
Reminder John died IRL.
>>
File: 1409685754419.png (158 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1409685754419.png
158 KB, 625x626
>>24723585
>>24723727
>>24723708
>>24723760
>>24723763
>>24723768
>>24723808
My bait sensor is tingling
>>
>>24723585
Fuck you, faggot. Your girlfriend is ugly as fuck.
>>
>>24723831
>muh bait meme

John is real you just can't handle how he puts you down
>>
>yfw John will never come back
>yfw you would trade all the newfags from 2009 for the redditors here today

I have no face for this.
>>
>>24723585

Hi pidorasy

My name is John and all, you're all retarded. It's that ass is not intended for use for vision. Every second of life. What is frankly a bad guy in the world. All of your cat. I think people think good humor all their own insecurities, but you need to go to a whole new level, it is also good for yourself in a photo on Facebook.

There are no strangers, perfect shot t I section. I'm the captain of the basketball team, sports football and Starter? In addition, "Jack naked Japan." I direct or hot girls (brought me in cash.) all gay people kill themselves. Thanks for listening.

Related photos: me and my madness
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>24723585
you shut the fuck up to cock sucking little fuck!
YES I am mad,little fags like you are the main cause of everything wrong with today,your a self centered "cool kid" wannabe,4chan was FORMED as a forum website for the "nerds" to share their love of anime then it formed into the haven of hatred for all of those whom are cast and rejected by society to have a place to vent and be accepted into a hate machine of which /r9k/ has been dubbed. but you....YOU have to feel like your wanted everywhere,that you are the voice of every stigma within the society, hipster is too lenient a saying for what you are,tossing around memes like there oh so funny the nine hundredth time.
you are what is called cancer,for you spread to younger generations and give them the attitude to be the "cool bad-ass" therefore producing nothing. you like to rag on people for being unpopular? then Close the window,Shut your computer off,Grab a rope,and hang yourself. because no matter the circumstance you can fashion in your head about how people care,its all a lie. YOU ARE NOTHING,I AM NOTHING. THERE WILL NEVER BE A PLACE TO CALL HOME.DEATH IS THE ONLY OPTION.

Now you get the fuck off of my /r9k/ AND STAY GONE!
>>
File: Me_and_my_bmw.jpg (98 KB, 960x616) Image search: [Google]
Me_and_my_bmw.jpg
98 KB, 960x616
Hey blonde bitches,

My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are happy, retarded, bitches who spend every second of their day kissing and making out with lesser men than me. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you bitches ever gotten any supreme gentleman? I mean, I guess it's fun making out with obnoxious guys because of your own insecurities, but you all take that to a whole new level. This is even worse since I am a virgin.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I own a gucci sunglass and I am a sophisticated, polite gentleman, unlike most boys my age. My father is of British descent, and my mother is of Asian descent, so that makes me a Eurasian. I enjoy hiking, exercising, watching sunsets, traveling, cars, fashion, going to nice restaurants, and going to parties. I have traveled all over the world, ever since I was a child. What have you brutes done, other than had sex with girls that should be with me? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot car (I just drove to my fav park; Shit was SO cash). You are all bitches who should just kill yourselves. Thank you for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my BMW.
>>
File: 1247125612643.png (81 KB, 242x251) Image search: [Google]
1247125612643.png
81 KB, 242x251
>>24723857
Hey Faggots,
My name is Elliot, and I hate every single one of you. You girls have never been attracted to me. I'm the perfect guy, and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men, instead of me, the supreme gentlemen. I will punish all of you for it. On the day of retribution I am going to enter the hottest sorority house of UCSB and I will slaughter every single spoiled, stuck-up, blonde slut I see inside there.

I will take great pleasure in slaughtering all of you. You will finally see that I am in truth the superior one. The true alpha male (Got a BMW for my birthday; Shit was SO cash). You are animals, and I will slaughter you like animals. I'll be a god, exacting my retribution on all those who deserve it, and you do deserve it. If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood, and rightfully so. Thanks for listening..

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

l
>>
>>24723585
LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.