[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Live in small town most of my life in Midwest >Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1440939609408.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1440939609408.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>Live in small town most of my life in Midwest
>Everyone is ugly in Midwest because German blood so no chance of finding attractive mate
>Gay but morals so even less chance of finding serious relationship
>Entire species seems insane and sociopathic so I can't even have friends now or pursue any of the goals I used to have
>World going to hell more every year
>Now I'm over 30 and just watching myself age more every year
>Don't see any purpose in being alive anymore
I think I got the shittiest end of the stick possible. And the worst part is, most of the things which have made me miserable I never had any control over so there really isn't much I could have done differently.

I get one life.
This was it. Disgusting.
>>
THe midwest is depressing as fuck. I also live there. What part of the midwest you from OP
>>
>>24723578
Yeah it's everyone else not you.
>>
Try living in a country that wasnt swarmed by the bottom-feeders of the world if you want an attractive mate family.
>>
>>24723578
>Everyone is ugly because of German blood
Fuck you too, Schweinehund.
>>
>>24723578
But if everyone is ugly, then nobody is.
>>
>>24723694
Ohio.

>>24723726
>Whole world is hell and getting worse by the day
>It's in your head! You're the problem.
GET OUT NORMALSHIT!!

>>24723795
It's much too late for me. I'm dead.

>>24723853
It's true. It took me most of my life to figure out why everyone in the Midwest was so fucking ugly. It's a combination of German and British, which are both uggo as fuck.
>>
>>24723907
Yeah this doesn't work. Humans have built-in understandings of attractiveness and they don't change as fast as the population degenerates.
>>
>>24723911
Being tall blonde and blue-eyed worked great in the USA for me tho, cant be that bad bud.
>>
>>24723979
Oh look another brainless normalcunt. What part of "other people are ugly" did you not grasp? How do my looks affect how other people look?
>>
>>24723911
>It took me most of my life to figure out why everyone in the Midwest was so fucking ugly. It's a combination of German and British, which are both uggo as fuck.

Are you retarded? Anglo-Germanics are the only attractive whites, along with some Slavs. Would you rather deal with fugly Jews, Italians, and Irish?
>>
>>24724186
>ctrl f
>other people are ugly
>1 result

Maybe be clear about what you want to say?
>>
>>24723578

I'm in mi OP but I'm 25 its not too late for me I think got any advice should I vacate this hell hole and go to the west coast where everything is better
>>
wow, you have to be pretty ugly or stupid to be that mean. i'd be shocked out of my mind if OP wasn't at the extremity of one of the two.

>I think I got the shittiest end of the stick possible. And the worst part is, most of the things which have made me miserable I never had any control over so there really isn't much I could have done differently.

Yeah, being a homosexual middle-class white guy in the united states is pretty rough. i can't really imagine a worse fate tbqh
>>
>>24724302
>Anglo-Germanics are the only attractive whites
You're out of your fucking mind.

>Jews, Italians, and Irish
Jews aren't white, Italians are actually attractive and I forgot there's a lot of uggo Irish in the Midwest too. Take all the ugliest White ethnicities and shove them in one place to inbreed. That's the Midwest. Nothing but faces of pie for miles.

>>24724444
I considered it, but I probably won't now. I have other concerns than trying in vane to make things work with humans. Humans are on their way out anyway. It's a dead-end species.

>>24724589
Jesus Christ what a fucking faggot. It's literally impossible to have a serious relationship with a faggot because they're all whores, and I'm not middle class, not that that would matter for anything. Money doesn't buy happiness, especially when there's nothing worthwhile to buy.
>>
Move to the fucking city.
>>
>Gay
>morals

Pick one
>>
>>24724771
>Jesus Christ what a fucking faggot. It's literally impossible to have a serious relationship with a faggot because they're all whores.
Pretty harsh. I think there might be a confounding factor in this faggots-not-wanting-a-serious-relationship-with-you problem.

>I'm not middle class, not that that would matter for anything. Money doesn't buy happiness, especially when there's nothing worthwhile to buy.
This is how i know you're a middle class person. It's not a question of economic security not what you can buy. Saddled with credit card debt, medical debt, and possibly student loan debt means constant stress to an actual poor person. Not being able to afford to pay your bills on top of your debt payments would definitely have made it onto your paltry list of deluded dilemmas.
>>
>>24724847
Exactly. That's why I'll be alone forever. Then again:

>Humans
>Morals
Pick one.
>>
>>24723911
If you don't like it then move. Oh wait, you're a lazy piece of shit that will amount to nothing in your pathetic life. Time to an hero anon, but you would probably just fuck that up too.
>>
>>24725653
Honestly, I wouldn't know where to move to. And I'm at the point where I don't think it would matter much. People are shit pretty much everywhere.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.