[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Who here has above average IQ? >I have an IQ of 137 w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9
File: woah.jpg (66 KB, 905x544) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
66 KB, 905x544
>Who here has above average IQ?
>I have an IQ of 137 which is marked as above average but I never got got grades in school and I still can't even formulate a complete sentence.
>What does having an above average IQ even mean?

Here, take the test and find out your own IQ.
http://www.free-iqtest.net/
>>
File: 1446429900001.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446429900001.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>online iq test
>>
>>24723490
my grandfather had the highest iq in his school

i kind of look like him
>>
>>24723490
I don't even know my iq.
>>
>>24723490
>98% of people lie between an IQ of 70-130

you really think you have that high of an IQ don't you
>>
File: eed.jpg (8 KB, 242x208) Image search: [Google]
eed.jpg
8 KB, 242x208
>online iq test kek
>>
File: heythere.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
heythere.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>online
>iq
>test
>137
>cant speak.
>>
>>24723519
>>24723614
Nope as a child I was tested and received 137
>>
IQ of 130 is above most medical doctors.
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 193x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 193x261
>>24723644
I dont believe you. ORIGINAL
>>
>>24723677
>thats okay
oorignial
>>
File: 462642.jpg (9 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
462642.jpg
9 KB, 300x222
>15 years old
>IQ 138
>20 years old
>IQ 120
>23 years old
>IQ ???

It adjusts along with age, but I'm no dummy and that's good enough information for me. I have degree in electrical engineering and I've been NEET for the past few years, mostly because I'm an aspie with sever social anxiety and zero interest in socializing or doing work, even for money
>>
File: LOL.jpg (79 KB, 993x404) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
79 KB, 993x404
LOL

This is a bullshit test op, you and I are retarded and you know it.
>>
You have an IQ of 166
>>
>>24723490
I got 133 on the internet test but my formally tested IQ is 139.
>>
I got a 33 on the ACT where does that place me for IQ? I read standardized tests can be indicators of IQ and Mensa takes them for acceptance stuff :^)
>>
There's a psychological phenomenon for this. People who are smarter tend to underestimate their intelligence while really stupid people who don't know better tend to think they're smarter than they really are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect
>>
My IQ is only five and a half inches. I'm afraid girls will laugh at it if I ever show it. Plz help.
>>
>>24723753
Of course it does, IQ just compares you to other people who took the test. So comparing yourself to underages is gonna make it seem higher.
>>
I know I have an above average IQ, something about it being just below gifted or some shit, idk, it did me fuck all is what I can say, IQ is just a fancy number people can use to show off like ass hats
>>
File: pqicip.png (81 KB, 895x661) Image search: [Google]
pqicip.png
81 KB, 895x661
Nice try, jewish memelords.
>>
>i took and internet IQ test that said mine is 140
>i'm just as smart as Einstein but lazy
>>
>>24723490
139 on the online one, is that really quite high? Never been formally tested.
>>
>>24723490
26 y/o with a 165, I've also completed a psychoeducational analysis which places me 95th percentile overall for intelligence categories in North America. I have a cousin who is 99th.

I'm a pretty normal dude, I could have gone further in university but chose to stay in the same city as my family and friends. I'm on the fast track to becoming a dealership GM for a hgih-profit car dealer and then branch off and become a managing partner for a dealership.
Honestly, the shit that has advanced my career has nothing to do with IQ. It's all about being able to work with people and act instead of just planning.
My genius cousin lives at home with her parents because she broke down after a double-major undergrad. Doesn't work or go to school.
IQ means pretty much nothing. Most successful people I know are dumb as a post.
>>
>>24725478
I should mention this, too:
In high school, I got in trouble for fighting and dealing drugs. I had bad grades and didn't go to class often.
My grandfather, who is a multimillionaire, sat me down after and told me a story about a genius guy he knew who aced every test in school and then worked as a bouncer at a small-town bar the rest of his life. He lived in a house the size of a living room.
It's about whether you give enough of a fuck to change things.
>>
I got a score of 123, I'm not smart though. I don't even know how to do long division and I also don't understand the concept of borrowing numbers that well.
>>
File: spagettipepe.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
spagettipepe.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
127 IQ am i special?
>>
>>24727544
no none of us are, IQ means diddly squat
>>
>>24723644
>tested as a child
>accurate
It's volatile until you're an adult OP. You're just dumb.
>>
my iq is almost 150, its my most proud fact of myself
>>
>>24723490
>tfw perfect 300 IQ
>>
>i have an iq of 138
How does it feel to be inferior op?
>>
you literally have to be retarded to not score 125+ on these feelgood IQ tests in this day and age.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.