[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were shown as a child how things would turn out, how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 1404786033676.png (519 KB, 900x698) Image search: [Google]
1404786033676.png
519 KB, 900x698
If you were shown as a child how things would turn out, how would you have reacted?
>>
>>24723332
Mortified probably
>>
Denial. Probably think it's some fabrication by the Devil.
>>
Depends exactly on how old the young me was. Any age above 12 and he'd probably kill himself on the spot.
>>
>>24723332
Confused and angry that I've become mister Mackey and stopped snorting adderall
>>
>>24723332
Probably some Oedipus type shit where I ended up making things worse after seeing the future.
>>
>>24723332

Really fucking depressed. I was hoping that things would get better and life wouldn't suck. Younger me was so optimistic despite my home life.
>>
I'd probably think I'm fucking badass. Back then I was so backwards that I wouldn't even realize how not having a gf would make this perfect life a living hell.
>>
File: znt.jpg (899 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
znt.jpg
899 KB, 1920x1080
>>24723332
differently
>>
>>24723332

The first time I seriously thought about killing myself I was 13.

If I'd knew how things would turn out, I'd do it immediately
>>
>>24723332
I wouldn't believe it. Then after realizing that it's truth, cry a lot. Probably be scarred for life and end up in even worse condition than I'm today.
>>
>>24723332
Pretty happy that things turned out the way i'd hoped they would. A lot of things that I could only dream of became my reality.
>>
I would have made completely different decisions.
>>
Ignore it and play vidya while masturbating 4 times a night.
>>
Better commit suicide now to avoid the shame I'll bring later
>>
File: 1523432432432.jpg (88 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1523432432432.jpg
88 KB, 422x750
>>24723332
The younger version of me fucking knew, that I would end up like this.
That bastard.
>>
no reaction probably because i was fucking stupid and autistic those days......so good old and happy days...
>>
probably get my shit together much sooner, hopefully learn from my mistakes and never end up NEET
>>
File: 1413244768598.jpg (64 KB, 655x705) Image search: [Google]
1413244768598.jpg
64 KB, 655x705
>>24723332
I'd probably be sad but I wouldn't do anything. As usual.
>>
a fucked up mix of awe and disgust

mostly disgust though
>>
Unsurprised
But technically being shown what I would become should change the timeline, so either what would be shown would have to be different from where I am now, or I would end up growing up not to be what I was shown
>>
I was suicidal when I was like 11 or 12 so I'd probably just kill myself desu
>>
File: 0068 - xvCyjIK.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
0068 - xvCyjIK.png
250 KB, 675x694
> I won't have a beard when I grow up?
>>
Angrier
>>
>>24726236
This sempai desu
>>
Start avoiding home way earlier.
>>
>>24723332
You guys are retarded because if your past self knew exactly whaty they would become, this would in turn change the future and make the current "you" cease to exist since you are no longer the future version of your past self anymore.

Its like going back in time and telling your past self to never do one thing and that in turn makes you cease to exist because the you that didnt do that one thing and onward is the future "you".

tldr you cease to exist the moment your past self sees what you are.
>>
>>24726290
Will someone please explain to me what this pepe with the hair and big teeth is based on.
>>
Eh, it's about what I expected really
I've been terribly asocial and depressed since like 12? Probably earlier?
>>
I saw my current position coming my entire life,
Had small blips of my fate starting at age 5, they just got more and more clear as time went on.
I lived in denial the entire time even though the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place.
Literally my entire childhood was a tense, manic state of denial and when combined with normie feel good bullshit, it fuck my head up good.
So... yeah, I wouldve probabbly just overdosed on something if future me came down and told me all that shit you think might happen, actually happens.
Tl;Dr I saw it coming my entire childhood, shit was tense, depressing, and a constant state of denial.
>>
>>24723332
i would've killed myself as soon as my mother died.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.