[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have any online friend. I'm a NEET without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: alone.jpg (60 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
60 KB, 480x470
I don't have any online friend. I'm a NEET without friend (in rl) and gaming is not my favourite hobby. Also i'm poor so my computer can't support the most existent game (steam is a good place to find online friend, but if your computer is a piece of poo there is no hope). So i spend all the time to watch series/movie/anime, without every contact online or not.

I'm Italian and my english is NOT well, i have tried to learn it, i can read the 90% of text but writing it's an hell (as you can see ITT).

I just realized that i'm alone with my mind, no contact with parents (dad have mental ill and mother ignoring me), no contact with friend and no contact online but leeching 4chan or random italian/english forum since year and a half.
I'm going to developing a mental disease?

This is my first post on 4CHAN or forum since years, day to remember kek
>>
Fuck off and die fgt
>>
>>24722773
I'd like to be your friend m8
>>
Youre so cute :)

Cutie
>>
>>24722773
Keep reading /r9k/ and your English will improve.

Have a bump, anon.
>>
mamma mia!
>>
I'm sorry that you feel like that, anon. I think I feel similar so you're not alone
>>
File: cgb1MwM (1).png (46 KB, 393x407) Image search: [Google]
cgb1MwM (1).png
46 KB, 393x407
>>24722773
Whats ur steamid? Where are you located?
>>
>>24722773
R u living in Italy?
>>
Play some counter-strike 1.6 man, there's still TONS of players, and every time I ranomly play which is like a couple of weeks once every 7ish months I always meet someone nice to talk to, of course you will meet the random shit talkers but that comes with any game of that kind

Another game which doesn't have as much players, but still has a userbase is sven coop (half-life mod) which is a cooperative game, and that has a lot of people chatting and getting along.

That's two games you could get on steam and meet people.
>>
>>24722841
>fgt
Maybe in the future

>>24722950
i don't have any steamid, the mine isn't pc game and i can't afford buying game on steam
thanks anyway for asking

>>24722994
Yes, it's 2AM here
>>
>>24723046
To add, both of these games can run on software mode, so even if your computer is 15 years old they will still run. Also half-life and counter-strike 1.
>>
>>24723152
fuck I pressed send by accident

I meant to say: Also half-life and counter-strike 1.6 are very cheap to buy.
>>
>>24723046
Man you must be freaking good at CS to make CS punks friendly.

I'm a noob-awful player only logging into beginners servers and I can't play more than 30 seconds without getting kicked or punked.
>>
>>24722773
You sound like a good guy italiananon. What are your hobbies? Or what do you like to do?
Love you friend. Your english is bretty good by the way.
>>
>>24723152
Really thanks, i will try CS: it's really cheap and i'm 100% sure that the game will working on my pc.

In this days i can't enjoy view everything, as i'm suddenly wake up by a big sleep, so gaming is a good alternative i think.

Time to make first steam ID, yeah!
>>
>>24723272
Fuck them man, they can be very kick happy on that game. I could recommend you some friendly servers if you're in Europe, where there are all skill levels and everyone talks friendly with each other.

I've played since the early days, and it was really fucking bad back then so maybe I am making comparisons.

But now that I think about it, sven coop seems more up OP's alley since it requires team work, and is a very sociable game for an FPS. Many keks can be had if you get the right people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrfqSw0b3LU

I know this vid isn't that funny and a bit cringe, but it shows how when you get people together on this game they'll be chatting, cracking jokes and just generally making a nice atmosphere in which OP could join in on even with just text chatting
>>
>>24723306
ty! I love to watch stuff (film, tv series etc...) try to solve every problem of that my pc suffer and in the past i really was like cards or table game (Uno, Monopoli etc..), but now it's pretty hard if not online.

And often i try to cook, to get away from computer

For gaming talk, maybe i will try Sven Coop, at least i can try half-life lol
>>
>>24723327
Yeah mate no problem, cs 1.6 is really good if you just want a nice competitive game just to sink your time into, and you'll never go without a server. It's still very popular even for such an old game, currently at this time there is 8,258 playing, and the peak for today was 24,925.
>>
File: 1359661839406.jpg (29 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1359661839406.jpg
29 KB, 436x436
>>24723414
> when you get people together on this game they'll be chatting, cracking jokes and just generally making a nice atmosphere in which

I remember the early days of Xbox Live, when the Xbox was the nerd choice and no normie gave a fuck about it.

Playing Rainbow Six with strangers, and every single guy had a mic. I had so much fun fooling around and creating dumb as fuck strategies with the lads.

Its so distant now. Seems like it was in another life.
>>
>>24723575

Try Destiny on XBOX
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.