[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a gf and she's abusive and neglectful on account
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: lacy green huge cock.jpg (190 KB, 1326x996) Image search: [Google]
lacy green huge cock.jpg
190 KB, 1326x996
I have a gf and she's abusive and neglectful on account of her anxiety and depression disorders (not diagnosed yet) that make her think I'm constantly cheating on her. And instead of trying to figure out if I am or not, she punishes me on her assumption and not an actual fact. She doesn't let me joke about offensive things because it "makes her feel sick", and I almost regularly do something that makes her think about killing herself, even if I view it as overreacting. e.g. posting a picture of my collarbones on snapchat with the caption "progress."

what do I do guys. I know being single would make me a full loser again, since I have no friends, a barely working car, am a virgin, and listen to dark ambient music unironically. Do I leave her? She gives me everything I need, and at some points she makes me feel amazing, so I don't know if I want to leave that. But there's also a chance that she would hurt herself if I left and I don't want that

chads welcome
>>
>>24722641
If your life is better with her then keep her. If you're miserable then leave. No one can tell you what to do, you have to decide what you want based on what is best for you and do that thing.
>>
>>24722893
I'm more miserable than happy, but the happy feels way more intense than the misery
>>
>>24722641
Tell her to kill herself if she doesn't like what you're saying.
>>
>>24722924
Up to you, but I would say leave. Abuse sucks, but amazingly the new peace of mind that comes from leaving it is better for you in the long run. Learn from the relationship. You now know some things you like and don't like in a relationship. Go out and find another girl that satisfies those things you like and minimizes the things you don't like.
>>
>>24722641
>am a virgin
how long have you been together? If more than a month, you need to let her go consider all the bullshit you're putting up with.
All this shit, and no pussy? No thanks.
>>
>>24722641
Here's the thing OP, if she's acting like that and you haven't even had sex yet then your never going to.

Knowing that would you want to stay in a relationship?
>>
>>24722641
I-is that really lacy green?
>>
>>24723111
not confirmed, but fuck it looks like her
>>
>>24723111
Wrong eye color.
>>
sounds hot having a controlling GF.
>i have a femdom giantess fetish
>no gf to make me tattoo a contract and sign in it blood on my body
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>24723200
>>24723111
looks more blue in all her pictures, but lighting is bad in OP pic so I'm not saying it's final
>>
>>24722641

>Flies off the handles regularily
>Can't joke with her

I've run into this problem OP.

Maybe you're dating, but you're not compatible.

And no sex? That's kind of a big deal

Is this a LDR?

Also, watch out for the tumblr style broadspectrum disorder. If she's undiagnosed, then it's a cover for her to act like a fucking douche, since she has carte blanche'... Basically she can pick and choose whatever flavor is in fashion to excuse her shitty behaviour. Don't let people gaslight you with that. There is always a choice, and accountability should never go out the window.
>>
You know she's the one cheating constantly right?
>>
>>24723334
no she's a christian girl, and doesn't want to have sex with me because "premarital sex", and i've been in her facebook and texts and everything, she's clean
>>
>>24723380
Trust me, the only reason she's like this is that she's cheating and projecting on to you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.