[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, robots. Why don't you start using heroin instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: lies.jpg (33 KB, 600x478) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
33 KB, 600x478
Honestly, robots.
Why don't you start using heroin instead of obsessing over crap you know you have no real control over? (such as what people think of you.) Heroin makes you not give a fuck and feels better than sex with someone you love.
>>
I HAVE heroin in my drawer but I dont know where the FUCK to get needles. Fuck
>>
>>24722626
I bought needles from the internet in a country where buying needles without a prescription is illegal.
>>
File: 1414792204174.jpg (5 KB, 329x328) Image search: [Google]
1414792204174.jpg
5 KB, 329x328
I use kratom. It can give me a pretty nice nod if I dose high enough.
>>
>fear is a liar

Isn't fear a primal instinct designed to keep us safe?

Wouldn't that make fear the truth?
>>
File: 1435524831566.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435524831566.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
bruh, I don't fuck with no cops
>>
>>24722626
Smoke it
>>
>>24722701
>>24722701
Then how do you explain anxiety disorders?
>>
>>24722666
Kratom is shit. That 30 minute buzz is not worth you throwing up your food. You can't even eat food for it to work, what garbage. Hunger pains and nausea at the same time.
>>
>>24722761
You're taking too much if you're throwing up. I never throw up.
>>
>>24722626
If it's #3 or tar, smoke it. If it's #4, snort it.

The fact that you don't know those options make it abundantly clear to me that you don't actually have heroin in your drawer.

>>24722761
The fuck kind of kratom are you taking? I never got anything like that when I tried kratom. It lasted a few hours and I didn't get any nausea. Take it in gelcaps or parachute it, don't make tea like a retard.

And yes OP, I already do.
>>
>>24722756
They're not disorders, just sensible coping methods.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.