[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 01_07_2012__17_44_29.png (1 MB, 785x550) Image search: [Google]
01_07_2012__17_44_29.png
1 MB, 785x550
I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems and respond with the appropriate compliments. But it would be terrible if we let sex destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and you get nothing you want.

We're so perfect as friends, you know? I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime you need to hear me bitch about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend, and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes - would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's just... you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some dates, but then what? How could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego.
>>
File: tkpyiql.png (2 MB, 983x549) Image search: [Google]
tkpyiql.png
2 MB, 983x549
>24722531

Think about how awful my last relationship was, remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m.? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that happened to us.

I've known you so long, you're more like a brother that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd be way too weird.

Anyway, you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I would never be able to tell you all about the other asshole guys I date and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that. That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best friends. Friends forever.
>>
>that picture

Race traitors usually don't get to me, but she's gorgeous. Also, she looks like she might have had a decent, innocent childhood, before some shit clearly went down.
>>
>>24722643
I'm pretty sure that's a girl on her left. They're probably friends. I'm sure you've seen girls who hang around with uglier ones to make themselves look better by proximity
>>
>>24722719
>White girl looks pretty
>Black girl looks like a gorilla
Seems about right
>>
File: 16_07_2012__19_57_24.png (1010 KB, 636x541) Image search: [Google]
16_07_2012__19_57_24.png
1010 KB, 636x541
>>24722983
It's the ciiiiiircle of raaaaace
>>
>Us dating could ruin the friendship.
Do women not know how ironic that sentence is?
They actually say that shit and it boggles my mind.
>>
>>24722719
Missed that bra strap, assumed male. Well, thanks, I feel a little better.
>>
>>24723390
your ideal woman
>>
>>24722531
Fuck you, Alex! Why the hell would you lead me on for this long? I hope you fucking drink yourself to death you alcoholic bitch.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.