[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you have half a bowl packed for later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1444116299072.png (75 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
1444116299072.png
75 KB, 230x230
>Tfw you have half a bowl packed for later
>>
>>24722384

Gratz on the score!!!
>>
How do you smoke weed without rolling a joint?
>>
>>24722430
foil and a water bottle.
>>
>>24722384
>smoking weed

enjoy your mental issues later in life senpai
>>
>>24722430

You can smoke it in a pipe.

Hell, in a pinch you can even carve an apple into a single-use pipe.
>>
>tfw can't get my small amount of weed for another two hours
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
hehe weeeeed xD
>>
File: Untitled.png (105 KB, 282x219) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105 KB, 282x219
>mfw had a panic attack last night and threw my pipe and grinder in a lake

It's probably for the best, honestly. Smoked almost every day for three years. For the last couple weeks I got acutely paranoid every time I smoked. Couldn't stop though. Addiction is a beautiful monster.
>>
>friend sends message
>"hey dude my bro gave me this super good weed that got us fucked up the other day"
>I say "cool so when are we smoking it?"
>goes offline
It's not like I wanted to smoke tonight anyways.
>>
>>24722384
>tfw used to love weed from like 13-16
>tfw now whenever I try smoking-- and I mean WHENEVER-- I just freak the fuck out, fall into a pit of paranoia & self-loathing

Does anybody know this feel? Does anybody have an assessment?
>>
>>24722430
Blunts, bongs, pipes. If you wanna get technical we have dabs, hash, even making cannacaps from kief pucks. I recommend smoking a bowl of kief.
>>
>half a bowl
>getting stoned

Jesus fuck, it takes me at least a gram or two to even feel anything anymore. But that's what I get for hanging around a guy that would use 6 zig zags to roll fucking cannons.
>>
I'm >>24722640

>>24722570

So I see I do have a bro.

I tried getting back into smoking this year, maybe a couple months ago, but it was the same type of few weeks. Had to throw it away
>>
>>24722582
You're kind of a dick for assuming he'd share, but he was also a dick for saying something if he wasn't going to.
>>
>>24722640
Exact same thing happened to me

Every time I smoke I dwell on my flaws and my family and realize what terrible people all of us are and that I'm the worst of the bunch and I can't get my mind away from death and thoughts of suicide
>>
>>24722740
I'm sorry, anon. What are your theories about it? Right now I'm thinking that when I was younger, I wasn't nearly as prone to thinking in existentially forlorn ways, or wasn't even capable of it.

Another theory of mine is that it could be some latent schizo tendencies that come out as a young adult, but that's a whole bag of worms... plus, self-diagnosis is super fucking dumb.

I have had a funny feeling for a long time that I would go completely insane if I ever tried psychedelics, though.
>>
>>24722660
Tolly break time, nigger
>>
File: sad-00030.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad-00030.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw smoking chronically for so long that smoking bud at all doesn't really get me high
Don't start doing dabs on a regular basis, you'll regret it.
>>
>>24722677

Sup bro, I'm >>24722570

My highs started manifesting into paranoia and self-hating a couple months ago. I think it's because I knew I was only smoking as a way of avoiding responsibilities and life in general and on some subconscious level my mind was not okay with that.

Second time this year I've thrown away a pipe and grinder. Maybe I've just honestly grown out of it. I can't get high anymore without that gnawing thought in the back of my head going "you could be doing so much more right now than eating pizza and watching netflix"

I might go back to it when my state legalizes it one day, but for now I think I just have to walk away from it.
>>
>>24722660

I've gotten fully baked on two hits before. Low tolerance is a blessing and a curse.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.