[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys realised that if girls actually asked guys out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447021063617.jpg (91 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447021063617.jpg
91 KB, 1536x1024
Have you guys realised that if girls actually asked guys out then if you were never asked out then it would mean that you had zero hope and were confirmed ugly? At least now we have some hope.
>>
>getting rejected all the time is having hope
>>
Maybe if asking people out was actually enjoyable or easy. It's not fun, it's not easy, it's like pulling fucking teeth and running up hill at the same time.
>>
File: inuit.jpg (247 KB, 1280x1041) Image search: [Google]
inuit.jpg
247 KB, 1280x1041
>>24722024
>It's not fun, it's not easy, it's like pulling fucking teeth and running up hill at the same time.
Exactly. That's why women don't do it. They boohoo about inequality, but then when it comes to dating, they except men to carry all the burden.
>>
Girls don't ask guys out, but they still signal attraction rather blatantly if you're attractive. If they're drunk, they'll get handsy or straight up tell you.

I live in a college town and I've seen this happen countless times, not to me of course. In bars, clubs, on campus, even in the fucking grocery store. If this hasn't happened to you you're not attractive, sorry to say.
>>
>>24722084
Exactly. They want equality but they don't want to carry the weight of a relationship.

>>24722102
This is probably what it comes down to. You're just not attractive. This is probably how ugly girls feel too.
>>
a fatty asked me out so at least I'm considered an option for the desperate
>>
>>24721953
A girl asked me out, but she said I can pick the place. What does this mean?
>>
Just because you're unaware that you have zero chance doesn't mean that you don't have zero chance.

I'd rather completely confirm it Tbh.
>>
>>24722102
See, I've had that happen on multiple occasions, a few times it was some random girl, still haven't gotten anywhere somehow.
>>
>>24722260
She likes you enough to step out of her role and make the first move, but must bow to societal pressure and foster responsibility upon you.

Don't date her: bucking gender roles shows she is a ""modern"" ""woman"", and the relationship will probably end with you being persuaded into supporting her swinger lifestyle.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.