[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 'thought he was even more beta than me' friend is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 88767797867.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
88767797867.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
My 'thought he was even more beta than me' friend is in his first ever relationship (leaving me the last person out of everyone I know to never have gf).

What are the chances of her cheating/dumping him for Chad?
>>
File: 1413233489961.jpg (60 KB, 1210x935) Image search: [Google]
1413233489961.jpg
60 KB, 1210x935
>>24721854
>What are the chances of her cheating/dumping him for Chad?

The chance of either of those happening? 100%
>>
>>24721854
Who do you think took that photo?
>>
It's inevitable, but the same will apply to your gf (assuming you ever get one). That's just life man.
>>
>>24721903
I'm gonna be extremely generous and say there's a 99.9% chance rather than 100%.
>>
>>24721854
I don't think most people realize this, but girls will happily date a beta. Betas are secure/stable, which is what they seek in a relationship I think. Having a gf isn't necessarily a good thing. It's better to have a girl that respects you and views you as sexually attractive.
>>
>>24721854

Probably about 25% chance, that's the average rate at which women cheat (Men is like 35% I think).
>>
>>24722619
lel.
When will all these 'femanons' leave?
>>
>>24721854
Very likely. He should expect the worst and essentially use her as a cum bucket
>>
>>24721854
He has a romantic partner since he probably doesn't do shit like apply a theory of social dynamics created by autistic highschool dropouts to every facet of his life.
>>
>>24722612
found the newfag
fuck off robot your presence did not even improve the quality of this board at all. you actually made it worse because its harder to raid fembot threads
>>
>>24722665

lel.
When will all of these "robots" accept that they can't get laid because they are societal failures, and not because 50% of the population is out to get them?
>>
>>24723280
51% to be precise
>>
tfw no gf who cheats on me, but gains me sympathy from more girls
>>
>>24721854
A beta guy in a relationship will never end well
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.