[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, now we know why girls wear makeup. Turns out it has nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 19
File: 1954401470.jpg (43 KB, 670x577) Image search: [Google]
1954401470.jpg
43 KB, 670x577
Well, now we know why girls wear makeup. Turns out it has nothing to do with attracting guys.
>>
and so they feel good about themselves
>>
>It's "fun"
>changing appearances for "fun"

fuck that stupid slut, she does do it for attention, but only for Chad's attention

why do women look hideous without makeup? I don't mean that in the sense that I'm conditioned to looking at made up women, but they just seem so unhealthy compared to the average male who generally looks healthy.
>>
>make-up is fun
Do they actually believe this? How can it possibly be fun?
>>
File: 2015-11-29 09.19.33-1.jpg (26 KB, 664x657) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29 09.19.33-1.jpg
26 KB, 664x657
>>24721685
>I care so little about what men think that I make daily blogposts and write articles about what men think
>I don't wear makeup for men, which is why I'm so devastated to learn that men don't like it
every time
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-59-24.png (398 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-03-18-59-24.png
398 KB, 1080x1920
>>24721768
Just some of the comments on that pic.

Enjoy.
>>
>>24721768
It is actually pretty fun to do. But if they don't think they also use it to attract men they're lying to themselves.
>>
>makeup is fun

I swear, all my life I've heard nothing but "makeup is a chore I'm forced to do every morning. That's just one reason why being a girl is hard."
>>
>>24721812
how would they react if men start wearing make-up because it's "fun"?
>>
>>24721827
Fuck off whore.
Nobody wants you here.
>>
>i dont do it for you i do it for me

i love this excuse. no, you don't do it for me because i'm not on your radar, you do it for chad.

why do women love deluding and lying to themselves?
>>
>>24721842
They would publicly applaud it, then call them faggots when gossiping.

Mostly because it would help weed out the weaklings/betas. No alpha would ever do it.
>>
I guess that's why they wear it at home when nobody's around as well
>>
>>24721685
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaahhaha
I added that shit to the fucking dictionary
>>
I once spoke to a 26 year old roastie and she says the reason why she wears make-up is so other girls don't rank on her.
>>
File: 35555.png (386 KB, 548x602) Image search: [Google]
35555.png
386 KB, 548x602
>>24721685
>not a single woman in the whole history of mankind has ever worn makeup to look better for men

And it's not really the deception that angers me, it's the fact that some women think they're hot shit with their face paint on, and then demand Chad when in reality they look like goblins without their layers of face cake.
>>
They do it because they know they're ugly and want to be prettier than other girls. Fuck "fun".
>>
>muhahahah
>>
>>24721812

Shitting outside is natural doesn't mean I'm going to do it lmoa
>>
>>24721685

Girls look like shit with make up.
>>
>>24721907
as long as you have some designated areas to poo it's fine
>>
File: masc fragile.png (815 KB, 500x2405) Image search: [Google]
masc fragile.png
815 KB, 500x2405
>>24721842
>draw yourself a better jawline
>draw better hairline
>draw thicker facial hair
>suddenly internet starts to flood with "masculinity is so fragile xD" type of shit like picture related
>>
>>24721927

Girls look much better without it.
>>
>>24721931
Like the street?

ORIGINALISSSSS
>>
I don't get this shit. I find the first picture much better. The one where she's wearing makeup isn't attractive to me. It looks too fake. A lot of girls overdo the makeup shit desu, natural girls are much better.
>>
File: cranky-crying-toddler.jpg (333 KB, 1155x1732) Image search: [Google]
cranky-crying-toddler.jpg
333 KB, 1155x1732
>>24721862
bawwwww make me
>>
File: 7654.gif (993 KB, 200x122) Image search: [Google]
7654.gif
993 KB, 200x122
>>24721812
>wearing nice clothes is the same thing as drawing in facial features that weren't originally there
>>
Every second I spend on this board is another notch up on my woman-hate meter.
>>
>>24721954
>>24721927

Glad another anon doesn't have shit tastes. >>24721968
>>
>>24721685
love how butthurt women get about this

makeup is just a fucking mask. i see a girl in makeup i see no personality or anything whatsoever

she looks 1000x better in the first pic

>enhancing natural beauty by covering it in shit

i suppose dumping oil in the ocean enhances it too
>>
>>24721982
>nice clothes
>compared to just regular clothes
>makeup
>compared to none
sorry but what is your point? They're the same/similar
>>
>>24721762
probably because they drown their faces in innumerable chemicals/fringe treatments. Just a guess.
>>
>>24721949
why are women trying to start so much shit with men on the internet these days? Obviously the nu-males are going to give in to their criticisms and join in.

These women and beta whiteknights have become the keyboard warriors they used to make fun of.
>>
File: Don't You Rike It.jpg (100 KB, 474x355) Image search: [Google]
Don't You Rike It.jpg
100 KB, 474x355
She looks better in the top photo.
>>
>us girls have it hard because we have to wear make-up
>lol we don't care about what you think we do it for ourselves
ok
>>
Well sure, you do it for yourself because you yourself want to be more attractive to men. It's fun because it's fun to make yourself look more attractive

Why do women like this always say something dumb and solipsistic as if that ends the conversation? I guess that question answers itself.
>>
>>24722005
Clothes serve a practical function, and they're also a necessity to humans in certain places.

Makeup is strictly for aesthetics.

If you have to wear clothes, you might as well wear things that make you look good or are comfortable.

Comparing makeup to clothes is a false equivalency.
>>
>>24721812
Clothes have a purpose. Clothing is a basic need. Makeup is not a basic need...
>>
>>24722004
>dumping oil in the ocean enhances it
Imagine, if you will, a world where you never have to stop to refuel -- your ship is powered by the sheen of oil on the ocean! Truly, deep-sea oil spills are a bright future.
>>
>>24722045
Women are fucking stupid.

Anything any human does that they feel ehances their aesthetic appeal they do it for other people. Once you step away from the mirror you have no fucking idea what you look like.

We all dress to present the best visual representation of ourselves to the outside world. The fact that girls even try to deny this shows how stupid they are.
>>
>>24722120
I agree. Saying
>I do it for fun
is literally
>I wear it for comfort
tier
>>
Question.

What would women do if men stopped paying attention to them?
>>
these tards dont even realize that if they hadnt been caking their skin with shit and eating bullshit since 12 their skin wouldnt look like shit

makeup is fucking nasty, smells bad, smears, fucking hate it.
>>
>have a burnt yellow shirt that I really like
>it's one of those thick, durable work shirts and fits me well and protects me from open flames
>girl that friendzoned me tells me it's an ugly shirt and I should never wear it again
>I never wear it again

I choose my clothes to appease women. I can admit it.
>>
>>24722236
Not that it would ever happen or has ever happened in history but they'd probably just work even harder for their attention. By that I mean walking around naked instead of with minimal clothing.
>>
>>24722274
>actually liking a yellow shirt

Die.
>>
>>24721881
fucking THIS

I once dated a girl in HS, and told her and her mother that makeup was just some mating ritual to make people think you have better genetics and health than you really do, like a corset or fake tits. They got buttmad, said how 'I wear it for myself!' pointed out that neither of them were wearing makeup until we went anywhere.

And thats around the time I didnt have a gf anymore because my autism showed itself.
>>
>>24722349
>believing someone deserves to die for not liking what you like

Kill yourself.
>>
>>24722364
That's not autism m8. Women just don't like hearing the truth.
>>
>>24722446
That's what I don't get about women.

What's so difficult about admitting to human nature? We all do things to increase our sexual appeal, from styling our hair to working out 5 times a week. Admitting that you wear makeup to help you attract a mate is just rational. If no one payed attention to them, would they still place so much emphasis on their looks?
>>
>>24722572
The world runs on cognitive dissonance buddy.

At least 50% of the population is downright retarded (less than 100iq)
>>
>>24722236
Even now, just a tiny minority of men stopped paying attention, and women flip their shit. MGTOW isn't just 'sad' to them women are actively screaming about how they're worse than Hitler, sex dolls will cause the apocalypse, "choosing" to be single is just another form of objectification and not finding fat girls sexy is literally rape, etc. etc.

>>24722572
Working out is something I do to increase my health and my ability as a worker. Being more 'attractive' to sluts is a bonus, sure, but muscles aren't cosmetics.
>>
>says it's fun
>complains about having to wear makeup later
>>
>>24722709
>muscles aren't cosmetics

I bet you "work out for yourself" too

You're no different from the girl in OP's pic.
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108 KB, 764x1024) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108 KB, 764x1024
>>24721685
> i laugh at __
> i feel bad for people who __
> i love how __
when the passive aggression comes out you know they mad
>>
>It's fun
>Expensive as shit
>Takes so much time and maintenance
>Fucks up your skin
Sure
>>
>>24722375
>liking fucking yellow

Commit sudoku.
>>
>>24721685
Why are women so dishonest about everything? It doesn't take a fucking genius to understand that makeup is meant to make you look more attractive. There's not even a reason to lie about it, yet they still do.
>>
>>24722831
This. This bitch is so mad and butt hurt that she's going out of her way to make it seem that she's not just a gross sloppy jaloppy whore
AS a trap who wears makeup it's not fucking fun and it IS to attract guys, though I only put on eyeliner
>>
>>24722709
Girls are attracted to muscles so they do serve a cosmetic function. Just because that isn't your primary reason for working out, doesn't mean other men don't get fit exclusively for that reason.
>>
>>24722912
I'm not the guy you initially replied to. I hate yellow. I'm just pointing out how much of a faggot you are.

Get meme'd, kiddo.
>>
>>24722060
>solipsistic
Wew lad, that's my word of the day
>>
>>24721685

> Fun things are fun

She looks 10 years older with make-up so it's a good thing she's not wearing it to look better.
>>
>>24721762
Because they've been covering their faces in chemicals since they were like 12.

Guys that want to look as good as they possibly can be have to eat right and work out properly.

It must be so convenient to wake up each day, look at your shit face in the mirror, and then cover it in paint.
>>
>>24721685
you'll never catch this bitch wearing makeup around the house.

why do girls pretend makeup doesn't make them feel more secure?
>>
>>24721762
>why do women look hideous without makeup
The more makeup they use, the more fucked up their skin gets. If you cake your face with dirt every day for 10 years, your skin is going to look like shit too.
>>
>>24723813
Thats not how makeup works
They also use all those cream shit to make skin healthy

I never use makeup and my skin is shit
>>
I will use this thread to ask, is there someone in the world who thinks its beautiful when they paint their eyelids purple? Like who the hell thinks looking like you got fucked up in a fight is cute?
>>
>>24721968
Protip: she has makeup on in the first picture too.
>>
Everyone on this thread so fucking full of it. I put on make up to make MYSELF feel good. It really gives me self esteem, and it helps me look in the mirror without hating myself. That's like saying ALL people that lose weight do it to attract other people. Some do it to feel better about themselves. It has nothing to do with attracting anyone. Some forcing your personal beliefs on other people you autistic fucks.
>>
>>24723972
*stop
This comment was unoriginal
>>
>>24721685
>totes
stopped right there.
>>
>>24721685
this girl looks beautiful with and without make up

makeup is like wearing a costume, of course it's just for fun

either way women are never going to stop wearing it so why complain? it's not hurting anyone
>>
File: 06150.jpg (117 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
06150.jpg
117 KB, 500x329
>>24723932

It can get worse?
>>
File: 1387487682331.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1387487682331.png
108 KB, 400x381
>>24724181
get the fuck back to tumblr, please.
>>
>>24723865
>Thats not how makeup works
It is how makeup works. It clogs pores, drys the fuck out of your skin, and is an irritant.

>They also use all those cream shit to make skin healthy
They use creams to reverse the effects of makeup, but it doesn't work completely.

>I never use makeup and my skin is shit
Because you either treat your skin and body like shit, or you have poor genetics.
>>
>>24721812
>mad Asian woman compares makeup to clothes
>says it covers our indecent parts that we deem shameful
>implying that women think their faces are shameful
lmaoing at women's lives tbqh mi familia
>>
>>24722807
DESU being fit helps with more than getting pussy. Like not getting sudden jabs of pain in your heart that make you shit yourself in terror of dying before 30.

The pussy is good too tho.
>>
>>24721812
>she doesn't know why we wear clothes
Wear all the makeup you want, you can't hide your stupidity :-)
>>
>>24721768
I used to wear a ton of make up for live performances and it is pretty fun to get like a super face going on makes you feel like poised I guess. Same reason it feels good to put on fresh clothes brush your teeth and fix up your hair in the morning rather than just roll out of bed and start the day in pajamas.
>>
>>24721685
>omg women are dumb and say dumb things!

Id expect nothing less from the intellectually inferior gender. This thread is the equivalent of being upset at a young child or toddler for pooping its pants.
>>
>>24721812
>>24721685
>>24721781
>>24721768
>>24721949
am i the only one that remembers feminists moaning about being forced to wear makeup because of unrealistic beauty standards?
>>
>>24724181
so you think that one sex being allowed to wear a "costume" when appearing in public is ok whilst the other has to be 100% natural?

yeh get fucked.

its a joke, you cake your face to the point where you wouldn't even be recognisable without it.

worst thing is most women dont even realise how garbage they look with all that shit on their face.
>>
>>24724749
Women get to be demanding, hypocritical, contradicting and irrational because they're special snowflakes.

They're allowed to judge, berate and be demanding of men and we should just stand there gladly, accepting all of it like the brutal oppressors that we are.

They're totally allowed to hate us for being short and we have no right to hate them for becoming fat cows.

Aren't women so smart! Aren't women so beautiful! Aren't women so brave!

They're the only living creatures on this planet who get to have their cake and eat it, too.
>>
>>24721685
I know women that won't leave the house without a decent outfit and make-up, even just to go to the grocery store. I don't think every waking moment of their life is about attracting men. They just feel comfortable and confident if they know they look good. Men are incredibly arrogant and self-centered. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>24724931
>They just feel comfortable and confident if they know they look good.

Which means they care a fuckton about other people's opinions you daft cunt.
>>
Women confirmed for not being to take banter.
>>
>>24724873
no one is saying males can't wear makeup or have to be 100% natural lmao calm down f a m

they might look like garbage to you but no one cares about what you think
>>
>>24724956
Or they just want to feel good about themselves. I swear to god people on this board seem to think a girls sole purpose is to attract other men. Just fuck up.
>>
>>24724980
>no one is saying males can't wear makeup or have to be 100% natural lmao calm down f a m

Literally a clincally retarded bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (340 KB, 820x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340 KB, 820x1200
I wear makeup, and it's definitely not to attract men. It's professional and considered part of basic hygiene in today's society for women. I don't go all crazy with eyeshadow or lipstick or whatever like the girl in OPs pis or other makeup gurus but a bit of makeup brightens up the face.

That being said, the reason women are expected to look this way is because media pushes this image on women and men and says a woman cannot be taken seriously unless she's perfectly polished.

Also, I'd say I get approached more when I'm not wearing makeup than when I am. So this whole women wear makeup for men is kinda weird. I'm told men see women without makeup as more approachable, and my personal observation seems to confirm this.

People are weird about glorified face paint. Men do all kinds of things to mask their natural physical appearance and genetics as a mate.
>>
>>24725021
Seems you're getting a little triggered there f a m
>>
>>24724931
My mother quit going to a unisex gym because she found the women annoying. According to her, all of the women were solely there to pick up men, most of them coming in wearing full makeup. She said the women complained when one pf their exercise classes was segregated so it was exclusively just women.

Human beings like to rationalize every natural, instinct driven thing they do. We want to look good for other humans. If you lived on this planet alone, you wouldn't give a shit about how you looked.
>>
>>24725023
I agreed with everything you just wrote FA M. Also, what yaoi is that?
>>
>>24725014
>says the girl attentionwhoring in a board supposedly for men only

"Feeling good" is not "Knowing they look good".
You're so thirsty for some Chad's dick it's pathetic.
>>
>>24725054
You're generalizing all women based on that one experience.
>>
>>24725023
>That being said, the reason women are expected to look this way is because media pushes this image on women and men and says a woman cannot be taken seriously unless she's perfectly polished.

And instead of giving no fucks you bend because god forbid you don't appease some stud lmao.

>Men do all kinds of things to mask their natural physical appearance and genetics as a mate.

Such as?
>>
>>24724956
Just because you wear over-sized shirts and 10+ year old sneakers and don't give a shit about what you look like doesn't mean other people don't find comfort in looking a little more pristine. You may wear a button down one day when you want to attract a female (as if), but some people just don't want to look like SHIT all the time regardless of what others think. Fuck OFF you autistic retard. Get a fucking haircut and some accutane.
>>
>>24725023
You don't wear it because it's professional, you wear it because it's customary in your society and it's a requirement of the beauty standards set by that society.

You're rationalizing why you do things that are ultimately done purely for superficial reasons. You wear makeup because you want to look good. You want to look good because people will treat you better. You wouldn't care how you looked if people weren't biased in how they interact with people based on aesthetics.
>>
>>24725014
fuck off roastie whore. you have been proved wrong yet you repeat your fucking bullshit excuse. women are worthless beyond breeding and nursing children, now piss off to your tumblr circlejerk.
>>
>>24725069
>Implying I'm a girl
>Kek
You're getting a little angry over there buddy. Triggered are we?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 540x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 540x395
>>24725065
It says the source in the image but here ya go.

http://myreadingmanga.info/aomoto-sari-kare-no-shousou-to-koi-ni-tsuite-eng/
>>
>>24724931
So when a woman puts on makeup prior to a date or a social function where she will be looking for a potential partner, it's for fun right? She's not wearing makeup to attract a guy, right? She's beautiful enough to attract them without it, right? Which is why you see so many women going on dates without makeup.....right?
>>
>>24725054
Maybe your mom's just a jealous ho bruh. Lots of women go to the gym after work or after they've been out on a day in which they wore make-up. How would they be complaining about segregated classes in a unisex gym?
>>
>>24725127
Then why the hell are you speaking as if you knew what they were thinking. Just because you know a few? Are you a tranny or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 806x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 806x1200
>>24725107
That's more or less what I said. Caring about your appearance doesn't mean the same thing as doing something to attract a man, though.

The better I look, the easier it is to make people do what I want them to. I take care of my appearance because those are the rules of the game.
>>
>>24725107
You're absolutely right about that, but it's not solely about pleasing men which is what many men think.
>>
>>24725083
I'm not. I'm just giving a single anecdote.

That gym story is largely irrelevant to my main point, which is that humans make up reasons for why they do things that are completely natural to us.
>>
>>24725102
>all this menstrual rage
lmao
Btw, make-up of the average's woman level goes far and beyond simply "not wanting to look like shit", you can achieve that without putting ton of shit on your face.
If you hunger so bad for some dick go to /soc/ or something, rambling here won't do you no good.
>>
>>24725157
You're fucking stupid. That's a specific situation in which one would want to attract a man by looking good. However the argument here is that wearing make-up AT ALL is about pleasing men which is just plain wrong. I wear make-up at family functions. Doesn't mean I wanna fuck my male family members. Most of my family is female.
>>
File: 1439249461261.jpg (225 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439249461261.jpg
225 KB, 633x758
>>24721685
>Girl tells me she doesn't dress up and make up for other people
>"Do you ever do it when you're alone?"
>"That was really sexist!"
>"How so?"
>"Okay okay okay..."
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 510x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 510x669
>>24725100
For some stud? Lol did you even read my post? I have purely cast aside 3D men. I of all people am not trying to attract a man.

Men use lifts, toupees, comb overs, veneers, expensive cars, cologne, etc. All of these things are unnecessary.

People do things to attract the opposite sex. Men will ruin themselves financially for women. It's hilarious.
>>
>totes

Literally stopped reading right there. Probably one of the most idiotic words ever created.
>>
>>24725227
>Doesn't mean I wanna fuck my male family members.

No, you're hoping to fuck one of their bfs lmao.
Holy shit this thirst.
>>
>>24725218
I can't speak for all women, but their make-up is their business. Some like a little more glamour on a normal basis, some don't. The natural look may be too plain for them and they don't feel complete with just that. It's a dumb thing to argue really because "too much make up" to one person may be nothing to another.
>>
>>24725175
It's about pleasing the men you find attractive.

We do things to increase our appeal to the people we want.
>>
>>24721685
It's just a Stacy being dumb. It's not like we expected anything else phanpy
>>
>>24725242
>I have purely cast aside 3D men. I of all people am not trying to attract a man.

Lmao of course.
And your original point was men were hiding their genetics. Lifting is HEALTHY and only a little percentage of balding c.ucks uses wigs.
>>
>>24723813
Isn't dirt actually good for your skin?

Or am I thinking of mud?

Or semen?
>>
>>24725279
If that happens then great, but it's not always a conscious effort to attract Chad. Get over it. Why does it bother you if women wear make-up for reasons that exclude men?
>>
>>24725227
>I don't wear to attract men!
>Well obviously I wear makeup to attract men when I want to attract men!!

My fucking sides
>>
>>24725269
Yeah and they go so far as to completely ruin their skins.
If that isn't cock-thirst then it's an addiction and mental illness. Women are pathetic either way.
>>
>>24721685
>"Okay then, if you don't wear makeup and dress up all slutty to attract men why do you do it then?"
>Girl.exe has stopped working
>>
>>24725312
>Why does it bother you if women wear make-up for reasons that exclude men?

Because it's bullshit.
>>
>>24725319
When the situation calls for it, yes. You're dumb. Stop talking.
>>
>>24725312
Even if it's not a conscious effort, at it's very base, it's done for superficial reasons that has to do with increasing your appeal to the outside world.

There's nothing to "get over".

It doesn't bother me that women wear makeup, it bothers me that they deny they do it to look good to the people they want to attract.
>>
>>24725303
Lifts are not the same as lifting. You should read more.
>>
>>24724980
you do care what i think. when a girl looks like shit and we lock eyes and she gets embarrassed, shes caring then.

when i get a coffee and the barista thought she could go natural that day but gets embarrassed and regrets her decision when i go to order my coffee, she cares then.

and no, men cant wear make up. its not socially accepted. and even if it was i wouldn't do it because i dont need it. the joke is that you think its ok that you can hide yourselves.
>>
>Wearing make-up is fun
No, it fucking isn't you dumb lying whore. It's a stupid time and money sink. It's why I only wear it on extremely important occasions.
>>
>>24721685
spoken like a true fatty.
>i'm j-just wearing it for m-me h-heh, that's why i don't have a bf
>>
>>24725344
>when the situation calls for it, I'm deceitful

And that was literally my point. When women want to attract a man they are blatantly deceitful, they completely change their appearance.

I don't give a shit what other scenarios women wear makeup for.
>>
>>24725023
please list the things men do to mask their natural appearance?
>>
>>24725326
It only ruins their skin if they've reacted to it and didn't bother to find brands that were safe for their skin. Luckily for me, my skin can withstand a lot.
>>
>>24725368
Wait, are you REALLY saying lifts as in, not taking the stairs?
I know you're a namefag but this would be too much.
>>
>>24721891
You also want someone way more attractive than you, except that you don't even put in the effort to look better, even temporarily.
>>
>>24724931
if they aren't trying to impress other people and avoid embarrassment then why don't women wear makeup when they stay home alone and not go out?
>>
>>24725426
Shoe lifts m8, manlets wear them to make themselves look taller
>>
>>24725352
>increasing your appeal to the outside world

And sometimes that has nothing to do with attracting a man. Like going on a job interview (which are usually conducted by females). If you want to keep arguing in a circle though, feel free.

>they deny they do it to look good to the people they want to attract

I think the women in the pic were just suggesting they don't wear it SOLELY to attract men every time they put make-up on.

>>24725391
>When women want to attract a man they are blatantly deceitful

But that was your point just now lol the point of this thread is do women only EVER wear make-up JUST to attract men.
>>
>>24725426
It's like you don't even know what Google is, anon.
>>
>>24725406
Yes that's why a woman with no make-up is shit, like in OP's pic.
Come on now, there's no shame in wanting dick... well maybe there is if you're that desperate.
>>
>>24725458
This is the point I made earlier. What women do if men just started ignoring them?

Would they stop with the tight clothes, high heels and makeup? Or would they keep doing it because it "makes them feel good"?
>>
>>24725461
I only saw Iron Man wear those.

>>24725498
Google doesn't give shoes when you tipe that fatso.
>>
>>24725242
wow you're actually fucking retarded. a comb over is a hair style, they are not adding something extra to their appearance. are you implying you dont wear perfume? its part of general hygiene. expensive cars? AHAAH now you've just gone full down syndrome.

you're actually pathetic and i honestly feel sorry for you.
>>
>>24725494
I understand there are other purposes for wearing makeup, but I don't really think anyone puts on makeup for themselves. What reason would you have to look good for yourself if no one else existed?
>>
>>24725458
>if they aren't trying to impress other people and avoid embarrassment

There you all go, adding more situations that have nothing to do with the argument at hand. I've admitted a whole lotta things that women will wear make-up for that have nothing to do with attracting a mate. That's all I was talking about, and I'm sure that's what the women in the picture meant too.
>>
>wasting hours putting toxic chemicals on your face is "fun"
yeah, sure. lie to yourself all you want honey, but don't expect us to believe it
>>
>>24725542
I don't know anon, climb into our heads and find out.
>>
>>24722077
yeah i think if you wear clothes that are uncomfortable or you wear something just because other people say it looks good then you're a faggot. but if you can be comfortable and personally enjoy something that looks good and will make you look a little better than you might as well get it.
>>
>>24722060
>solipsistic

Do define.
>>
>>24725533
I don't wear perfume. I bathe regularly. My skin is actually too sensitive for perfume, unfortunately.

A comb over is a hair style for balding men to make it appear as if they are not balding. Therefore, it is attempting to hide their genetics.
>>
>>24722060
>WAAAAAAAAAAH WEAR MAKE-UP SO I CAN STARE AT YOU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
>>
>>24725578
done
there's nothing here
>>
>>24725533
and my point still stands, they're not adding anything extra to their appearance. if you're actually comparing a hairstyle to products you go out and buy and then apply to completely change the look of your face then you should step away from the pc and assess your life.

seeing someone with a comb over is extremely rare anyway, most men just bite the bullet and shave it.

such a terrible example...comb over lol.
>>
Guy's, I can't do it anymore. I can't waste my time anymore giving attention to morons and clickbait.
>>
>>24725668
I told myself this a few times...but the clickbait posts just get dumber and dumber.
>>
>>24725651
It's acceptable for a man to look more rugged and hairy and scar-y. They don't NEED to cover up their scars or skin tone with make-up. It doesn't mean they're more beautiful than women, they just need other things to impress people like a stellar personality and car.
>>
>>24725724
Women need an amazing personality too
>>
>>24725756
Then clearly men have it easier.
>>
>>24725023
>and says a woman cannot be taken seriously unless she's perfectly polished.
Actually, a woman can't be taken seriously at all.
>>
>>24721812
Animorphs had it right the whole time.

Clothing is artificial fur.
>>
>>24723972
People do it for different reasons yes but the means to the goal are the same

Making yourself look more attractive then you actually are
>>
>>24725173
This tbqh.

Beauty is a form of power on the social arena as defined by social norms. For men, it's supplementary; meaning that beauty adds to their power but they can make up (see what I did there?) for ugliness in other ways. For women, it's complimentary; meaning that they need it in order to get ahead and become pariahs if they fail at it.

This is why men don't give a fuck about what they look like: no one else does. They do need validation (even in its most basic form; that is being left alone as in not being insulted randomly), only they can afford to earn it in other ways.
>>
>>24725724
who said women NEED to cover their face.. womens beauty magazines? the lady working at the counter in the department store trying to sell you shit to lather you face in?

dont give me this "oh the media tells us" its women telling other women, men dont go around saying you need to wear it.

and if you judge someone based on what vehicle they drive then there is no hope for you.
>>
>>24721685
She looks 10/10 without the makeup, she's an idiot for wearing so much
>>
>>24726511
WOW low standards
>>
>>24726567
have fun fucking a juggalo you clown fetish faggot.
>>
File: glasses baby.png (497 KB, 662x490) Image search: [Google]
glasses baby.png
497 KB, 662x490
>>24723972
>I put on make up to make MYSELF feel good. It really gives me self esteem
same reason why I wear high sole shoes. I feel so tall and masculine.
>>
>>24726618
I never said I like make-up but good reading comprehension. She's ugly with or without make-up, worse with make-up.
>>
>>24725023
>woman cannot be taken seriously
they can't.
>>
>>24721831
it's pretty great. and fun, too. i mean, when you learn how to do it. so.
>>
File: tumblr_nu1fnn6w8u1u0r0dgo1_500.jpg (222 KB, 476x590) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu1fnn6w8u1u0r0dgo1_500.jpg
222 KB, 476x590
>>24722004
>she looks 1000x better in the first pic
>>
>>24726665
I guess that OP is the 3/10 robots say they'll settle for.
>>
>>24726767
She does.
Her hand is a significantly different color than her face.
She looks like a plastered up bimbo.
>>
File: IMG_00175.png (1 MB, 899x1077) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00175.png
1 MB, 899x1077
>>24726903
>implying I'm not a 4.5/10

Get meme'd buddy
>>
>>24725306
Go in your yard and start rubbing dirt on your face, and report back.

Hint: it's not good for your skin and it will clog the fuck out of your pores. You're thinking of the mud they use in facials. That's usually specific clay that's got a fuck ton of minerals in it, and binds together in a way that won't fuck your pores. Which is why mud facials are expensive.
>>
I used to be a cake face, but now I'm doing very minimal makeup and it feels so much better.
I still have to doll myself up for work though
So that fucking blows but w/e
>>
>>24726961
OP = girl pictured in OP
Niggas say that they'll settle for a 3/10.
The trick is that THIS is what they call a 3/10.
>>
>>24721812
>why do people wear clothes
>our skin came with our bodies
>feminism

kek!
>>
>>24723813
actually a lot of makeup has sunscreen in it, which is the best way to prevent premature aging.
men just age better because they have more collagen in their skin
>>
>>24727024
Makeup destroying skin is a meme. Any woman that doesn't bother finding brands that are safe for her skin or doesn't clean it off properly are the only ones destroying anything.
>>
>>24725553
you didn't answer why women don't wear makeup at home
they don't need to feel "comfortable and confident" when they're alone?
>>
>>24725242
>image.jpg

Wew lad

you people falling for this b8 are fucking retards
>>
>>24725023
i think this is a manufactured delusion that cosmo has sold you. or you're subconsciously trying to compete with the other women at work. it doesn't have to be for a mate specifically.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.