[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does one flirt with a girl? i see chads doing it all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: badfeelings.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
badfeelings.png
74 KB, 412x351
how does one flirt with a girl? i see chads doing it all the time and i wonder how they do it? everytime i even try to hold a conversation i fail. how do you do it? i have been trying to make a move on this girl for over 4 weeks and i still havent gotten the balls to ask her out, let alone even hold a conversation that lasts for over 3 minutes
>tfw youve never had a girlfriend and still a virgin
>>
They don't do anything special. It just works because they're attractive.

A Chad can just go up and say some bullshit about the weather and the girl will be in love with him.
>>
>>24721710
the kid who flirts with the girl i like is a pizza faced bitch and somehow he gets her to flirt back
>>
>>24721676
by not being a self-loathing narcissist over-thinking absolutely every little thing you say

it'll take years to fix, literally
>>
>>24721710
It's 90% this. There are ways to straight up flirt with a girl but mostly indiscernible from teasing but it's mostly just smiling and talking its her ovaries all the work for you.
>>
Just talk to her. You cant make her interested if she's not. Just move on to the next girl if she rejects you. Learn from the mistake and fix it the next time.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.