[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>qt grill said she'll fuck me as a christmas present
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1448352043441.jpg (59 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1448352043441.jpg
59 KB, 418x359
>qt grill said she'll fuck me as a christmas present
Maybe 2015 isn't as shitty as I thought
>>
Did anyone had this happen before?
>>
yea that's not going to happen
>>
>10/10 girl likes me

This shit has to be some kind of practical joke. I'm literally having nightmares of this all being a big joke on me
>>
>>24721678
Why wouldn't it happen?
>>
>>24721713
she'll back out of it, women say dumb shit all the time then find ways to back out of it
>>
It's time for you to leave normie.

This board isn't for you.
>>
>>24721731
Nooot really, she already sent me nudes.
>>
>>24721540
She might have a STD
Then you'll come back here with the HIV
>>
>>24721753
then why haven't you fucked her yet?

it's probably all an elaborate joke and she's just fucking with you
>>
>>24721786
We have only met once yet, faggot. That's why.
>>
>>24721830
>only met once
>is sending you nudes

ya she seems like a good girl

enjoy your syphilis
>>
>>24721902
lol, it's not like I'll marry her, breh.
She'll only be a fuckbuddy.
>>
>>24721660
Yeah, but the circumstances were kind of weird and specific.
>>
>>24722042
How did it go, my dearest of all men?
>>
>>24721540
Only thing to do now is show up and say you want your present early. Don't wait like the fucking beta you are and maybe it'll become regular.
>>
>>24722078
Was decently close friends with a girl since high school, we started out losers together but she progressively became more normie while I stayed loser, but she still always remained my friend. She always knew about my lack of success in getting a gf or losing my v-card but still tried to help me out and always remained optimistic. In our second year of college she transferred abroad, and before she left she opted to take my virginity as sort of a parting gift.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.