[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"m-my boyfriend used to be chad but now he's not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: roastiebitch.png (39 KB, 957x340) Image search: [Google]
roastiebitch.png
39 KB, 957x340
>"m-my boyfriend used to be chad but now he's not chad anymore and i dont think i love him now :'(("

Why are women so heartless?
>>
Men are disposable and there are many willing to grovel for female attention. Women have so much power over the common man it's quite fascinating really.
>>
Its really no different than your hypothetical gf getting fat and disgusting. If the dudes getting fat and gross then he's not looking after himself, and that's unattractive behaviour.
>>
She's in a strange position. She's still young enough to go after Chad cock carrousel, but on the other hand, she knows her bf is good beta provider for when she grows older. Wouldn't want to be her
>>
>>24721403
They're not. Or at least not more so than we are.

If she hasn't changed appearence-wise and the dude has let himself go, then by all rights she's allowed to consider other options. It's not like she chose ugly dude then regretted her decision.
>>
>>24721479
This. Too many people get comfortable in relationships when you should be working to stay attractive whether you're a man or a woman.
>>
>>24721403
There's no reason for anybody to get fat in a relationship or outside of one.
>>
>>24721479
Getting fat is his own fault. Going bald is just nature.
>>
>>24721626
If he stayed in shape his baldness wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>24721543
What do you mean strange position. all she has to do is not get caught cheating. It's what all the other chadwhores try and fail to do.
>>
>>24721403
>He's 26 to her 24

Serves him right for taking food off of younger men's plates.
>>
>>24721403
No more than men are.
>>
>>24721708
26 and 24 are practically the same age.
>>
>>24721403

I'm actually in a very similar situation except in reverse

I love my gf so much but she's really let herself go in the last few years

Her personality is great, we have the same interests, she's the sweetest girl I've ever met, so I can't leave her, I just can't

Fuckkkk dude
>>
Women are always on the hunt for bigger, blacker cocks. It sounds like she's considering an upgrade from balding fatlet manlet tiny white cock to bbc. Par for the course tbqh.
>>
>>24721777
He let himself go. She has every right to search for someone who won't.
>>
op you dumb fuck that's a known troll subreddit. like 90% of its userbase is from mens rights boards and shit.
>>
>>24721730
He's stooping down so as to appear superior to the younger men who would otherwise have access. You can't be serious with that. 26 is 2 extra years of good financial decision making if you've done it right.
>>
>>24721403
>balding

literally the ultimate death sentence, once it starts it's game over.
>>
>>24721403
The best thing about it is that she needs the female hivemind to tell her what to think. She is tacitly admitting her own thoughts and feelings account for very little.
>>
>>24721479
And she doesn't even say she doesn't love him anymore, just that she doesn't find him sexually attractive.

Seems reasonable to me.
>>
I hate women, they are all subhuman trash. There is nothing wrong with this though. God forbid if I ever got married if she got fat I would want to kill her.
>>
>>24721403
A good person in this situation would tell Chad he needs to lose weight, for the good of his own health if nothing else. A shitty person immediately starts thinking about who they're going to go to next.
>>
>>24721403
Whats the problem here? She isn't saying he's less attractive because he isn't confident anymore or something, it's purely physical. What is heartless about that? If my girlfriend started getting fat and stopped taking care of herself, I'd stop being attracted to her.

It's even worse, because he's a man. Women are going to start looking bad regardless, but as a man he (probably) still has the potential to look good physically.
>>
>>24721822
>if you've done it right
big qualifier, plenty of 24 year olds are better off than 26 year olds

dating women younger than you is normal btw
>>
>>24721403
Sounds like my girlfriend OP. I was with her for 3 years and met her when I was 24. She left me after I gained 80lbs . Holy shit she even writes like my ex would. I don't doubt it is her
>>
>>24721800
Yeah, the lazy fuck. How dare he let himself go bald?
>>
>>24721939
This. If he really loves her, and she comes up and says "look, you're getting fat, fix it" then you fucking fix it. Same vice versa btw. Except women would have a hissy fir at how its "her body her rules"
>>
>>24722119
It's exploitative of younger mens' usually lower social statuses. It's a clear indicator of an inferiority complex.
>>
>>24722403
No it's not, it's just natural. First of all, 24 and 26 are only 2 years apart. Besides, it's not exploitative or an inferiority complex, it's just simply better relationship dynamics. It doesn't work as well if you're both equals, as a man I think it just feels more natural to be with a chick slightly younger. Not indicative of an inferiority complex at all.
>>
>>24721479
Kill yourself. If you love someone appearance doesn't matter.
>>
>>24721735
Who cares what she looks like, if you love the person it doesn't matter. Don't be a shallow retard.
>>
>>24722447
All I can say is that your mentality is a big reason for all these school shootings, and that if older men would fuck older women, there'd be plenty to go around.

This also hinges on women being unwilling to couple for money & status, so I'm just a retarded idealist.
>>
>>24722454
>muh unconditional love
>you can be ugly and desirable just bee urself and you'll be loved
I want this meme to end. And I'm not even trying to say only chad gets loved.

If you have overwhelmingly unattractive features (fat, ugly face, shitty hair) you will not be genuinely loved unless you grew old and ugly with another person who got with you when you were young and attractive like them.
>>
>>24722497
>26
>24
>old men r steeling our women ladz :--DDD
>implying two people in their mid 20's are not peers
>implying that even if they aren't you can't just use your superior age status to seduce women who are younger than you

kill self faggot
>>
File: pepe_disappointed.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
pepe_disappointed.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
I love how she tries so hard to get across that she TOTALLY fell in love with his personality but then says that as soon as his looks started deteriorating, she started not being attracted to him anymore. Do people seriously fall for this kind of bullshit?
>>
>>24722609
Counterexample 1: I am ugly now and have been ugly at all points in the past and have had multiple gfs tell me they love me. Counterexample 2: I'm in love with a girl who is both ugly and significantly less attractive than my current girlfriend, and she (the girl I love) was also ugly at all points in the past.
>>
>>24722696
>"greentext refutes everything!"
>ladz
>"peers" means anything in a wealth-stratified society

Go back to Nando's you shit-toothed cocksucker
>>
File: WhatwouldJuliusdo.png (150 KB, 1024x909) Image search: [Google]
WhatwouldJuliusdo.png
150 KB, 1024x909
>>24721403
>"m-my girlfriend used to be hot but now she's not in shape anymore and I dont think I love her now :'(("
Why are men so shallow?
Why are women so heartless?
>>
>>24722809
>having high school level reading comprehension
>being poor in an economy characterized by its potential for upward mobility

you could just admit that you're only capable of unskilled slave labor and finally off yourself
>>
>>24721626
>Getting fat is his own fault. Going bald is just nature.
Doesn't he have enough money for hair transplants though? If not that's another problem.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.